Black Mirror anyone?

(208 Posts)
Jellykat Mon 11-Feb-13 22:05:17

After the one with the Prime minister and pig, its got to be done..

baskingseals Mon 25-Feb-13 23:09:45

oh yes i forgot about the tv interview.

thanks for replying. it was very powerful stuff.

bottleofbeer Mon 25-Feb-13 23:27:34

White Bear was bloody brilliant.

Waldo was shite.

twitchycurtains Tue 26-Feb-13 13:20:48

First one was very interesting, white bear was horrific to watch, I really don't think we are far off that sort of thing actually happening. Waldo was the worst- I lost interest halfway through, even tried watching it on +1 but still didnt manage to get to the end.

Jellykat Tue 26-Feb-13 19:41:08

Interesting to see party made up of stand up comedians has done very well in the Italian elections today!

Adds a new rl spooky slant on clever Mr Brookers Waldo story..

I thought Waldo was the weakest episode but actually closest to the truth of things at the moment.

bottleofbeer Tue 26-Feb-13 23:13:15

The character Waldo itself wasn't at all amusing and considering he was supposed to be comic genius the whole thing just didn't work for me.

MarshaBrady Wed 27-Feb-13 07:24:52

Waldo was too repulsive. Not sure he really had to be for it to work.

Update: I watched The Waldo Moment again with the 13 year old (he asked me to jump ahead past the sex scene grin) and he showed a mature understanding of what was going on. He then watched Be Right Back on his own and showed the same level of understanding. I have told him he can watch White Bear this morning, while the younger ones are out at music school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now