Big Fat gypsy Valentine

(59 Posts)
zookeeper Mon 11-Feb-13 21:09:43

Anyone watching? It's my guilty pleasure..

Booyhoo Wed 13-Feb-13 13:35:20

yes he was in at least one previous show nancy. i remember his spud face. i think it was with the same girl at the very start of their relationship. i think they were out for a meal and her younger sister had to come along to chaperone. might be mixing them up with another couple though.

Nancy66 Wed 13-Feb-13 10:52:13

I'm sure Brendan has been in other shows. He's just a thick spud-face thug.

Lots of domestic violence within gypsy marriages

LaVolcan Wed 13-Feb-13 07:55:22

The corset one may have looked better quality, but it was still stupidly heavy.

valiumredhead Tue 12-Feb-13 15:58:22

Yes boo I did mean that, the corset one looked far better quality.

Booyhoo Tue 12-Feb-13 15:50:48

oh, yes i know that. i meant, i wonder how she feels about a new dressmaker getting camera time as previously she has been the only one getting any publicity.

SuckingDiesel Tue 12-Feb-13 15:41:09

Thelma doesn't make every Traveller wedding dress...despite what she'd like people to believe. There are plenty of dressmakers and plenty of Traveller girls who don't want to wear a 20 stone wedding dress.

Booyhoo Tue 12-Feb-13 15:01:46

valium do you mean compared to the dresses thelma madine made? i agree. thelmas dresses always looked like cheap stage costumes to me but last night's dress was gorgeous. i wonder how thelma feels about a new dressmaker arriving on the scene.

valiumredhead Tue 12-Feb-13 12:44:39

Both dh and I both thought the corset dress was so much nicer than the ones made in the series - it was over the top but looked beautifully made. I always thing the other ones look a bit thrown together.

SuckingDiesel Tue 12-Feb-13 06:38:35

Tiny gene pool so lack of variation might have something to do with Them all having similar body types. There is a theory that no Irish Traveller is more than a second cousin from any other Irish Traveller (can't speak for Gypsies and other Traveller groups).

SinisterBuggyMonth Mon 11-Feb-13 23:50:34

They all have such amazing boobs though. All of them. Even the grannys.

How? <stares longingly down at a cups a sighs>

thekidsrule Mon 11-Feb-13 22:06:29

ive always watched BFGW but now feel it's been done to death

need to wrap it up imho

PinkFairyDust Mon 11-Feb-13 22:05:36

She didn't look happy that he was home sad

And I still hate with a passion the idea of grabbing sad

Well if certainly say honeymoon period is over there smile

I agree that the girls are pretty. They seem to have a natural intelligence too, but the men all seem to be as thick as pig shit. And not that bonny, as my granny would say.

Booyhoo Mon 11-Feb-13 21:59:41

she doesn't look happy that he's home sad

Booyhoo Mon 11-Feb-13 21:57:18

i wonder if the older traveller women, with hindsight, would advise their daughters, grand daughters to wait and marry older, even if it was just between the two of them and not what they said infront of others.

shrimponastick Mon 11-Feb-13 21:56:39

Are the diamonds real??

I just switched on, and the wedding rings were total bling.

I didn't even know you could buy glitter hairspray anymore. Now I do wink

SuckingDiesel Mon 11-Feb-13 21:54:57

I know hundreds of Travellers and the vast majority are naturally dark (or bleached blonde). I know very few redheads.

thenightsky Mon 11-Feb-13 21:54:47

I quite like Isla's dress - especially the back view.

DontEvenThinkAboutIt Mon 11-Feb-13 21:53:54

Admit it, that wallpaper dress is amazing

It ain't tasteful but I love the way it is completely over the top.

Priest looks chuffed.

Oh I'll have to watch this on catch up, I do think that on this show, a lot of the girls' smiles do not reach their eyes.

sailorsgal Mon 11-Feb-13 21:52:37

She's had two hours sleep and is wearing that hideous dress. I hope he's worth it.

thenightsky Mon 11-Feb-13 21:52:25

I think Danielle may be starting to realise she married a man with less intelligence than herself sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now