Anyone else want to work at Dunder Mifflin?

(5 Posts)
AngelaMartinLipton Tue 12-Feb-13 20:31:06

Me neither grin

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Mon 11-Feb-13 23:22:16

Please tell me I am not the only one who read this as '...work at Dunelm Mill?' and thought 'Nope. Not me'

AngelaMartinLipton Mon 11-Feb-13 23:20:14

squalorvictoria I welcome you to the vitual water cooler at Dunder Mifflin.
Series 9 has started in the US and I can't wait.

I just finished Season 8 (no spoilers). I've watched the bloopers twice and laughed harder the second time.

Mid season breaks are a pain in the arse. I will watch it again when it eventually airs.

Yes, LOVE it. A million times more than the UK version. I'm only as far as the most recent UK DVD though, the season where Michael leaves - is that season 7?

Quality has been a bit hit and miss the longer it's gone on but I heard series 8 picks up a bit.

Goodness knows when Comedy Central will start showing it again. I hate CC, they start showing it with virtually no warning and then stop showing it mid season, by which time the DVD is finally out grin

AngelaMartinLipton Mon 11-Feb-13 19:17:21

I've name changed in honour of Angela Noelle Martin-Lipton Head Accounting, Scranton Branch Dunder Mifflin. My DH says I have an 'Angela' look when I am pissed off >>>hmm

Last series is Season 9 sad. Does anyone else love the office?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now