Traumatic Neighbours!

(4 Posts)
Shellington Thu 07-Feb-13 10:36:41

Foolishly recorded a weeks worth of neighbours and watched them back to back last night- what a bloody traumatic week to choose to fall behind on viewing!

Spent quite a lot of time shock and shouting "they only show flashbacks / say I Love You if they're gonna die!" and generally being caught up in the Toadie/Sonya/Lucas/Vannessa stuff.

This is what we get for being at least a month behind in the UK - we get the dramatic Christmas storylines at the end of a sleepy January. Not good for the old stress levels grin

In other news, loving the Tash and Andrew romance, quite like the joy of Georgia but she needs to stop biting her lip, AJ seems an all-round good egg and Susan's sister clearly has h am-dram roots. And could Paul perfect his meaningful stares any more? The man's a legend.

BluelightsAndSirens Thu 07-Feb-13 22:13:06

I haven't watched Neighbours for years and recently caught the end of an episode and had a thought about recording them to watch at the weekend.

Glad I missed this weeks now!

Shellington Thu 07-Feb-13 22:35:34

It was compelling viewing, if a bit heavy on the births. It's on demand5 and/or they may do an omnibus in the wee hours over the weekend?

I love it, escapism with some good writing and fast storylines. Has a mix of humour aswell as teen/adult themes. I am coming across too die-hard grin I recommend it anyway - along with something like Everybody Loves Raymond for a more comedic (if a bit cringey at times) light tv watching.

BluelightsAndSirens Thu 07-Feb-13 23:25:49

shell you have defiantly sold it to me for weekend viewing and I will check out demand over the weekend - thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now