Bruce Willis on The One Show

(12 Posts)
Stoneinwelly Wed 06-Feb-13 19:23:21

Pissed, stoned or mad?

Bigbouncingbaby Wed 06-Feb-13 19:25:55

Dunno all three but its cringy!! Think Alex doing well smile

jiggles01 Wed 06-Feb-13 19:30:03

It was sooo painful to watch !!
No conversation at all ...I felt sorry for the presenters .. All their questions asked and still 20 mins to spare!!!

He's very shy imo.

I don't think he was being stroppy, I just don't think he was very comfortable being fauned over.

awaynboilyurheid Wed 06-Feb-13 19:55:03

Love Bruce Willis but Alex held her own Matt did too but in a more blokey way just laughing at/with him but what a difficult interview

jalopy Wed 06-Feb-13 20:22:46

That was absolutely intolerable. Had to switch over to another channel.

If he's that uncomfortable being interviewed, why bother doing it?

whatkungfuthat Wed 06-Feb-13 20:26:00

It was awful wasn't it? So cringy. I still like to see the film though

crypes Wed 06-Feb-13 20:27:03

Bruce Willis shit.Wayne Rooney fantastic!

Davros Thu 07-Feb-13 10:31:29

I live Bruce William but this sounds mad, I must try to see it on catch up

Lottapianos Thu 07-Feb-13 13:26:03

Have heard many times that he's one of the rudest celebrities going. Maybe he just couldn't be arsed. Highly unprofessional if that's the case.

jalopy Thu 07-Feb-13 15:30:59

The Daily Maul slated him.

That can only go in his favour imo. wink

It's a bit off to compare him with Meg Ryan - she was decidedly icy in the Parky interview. I don't think BW was at all - he seemed to have a sense of humour and be quite good natured about it all. I still think he was painfully shy and I also think Alex exuded impatience which would have only made matters worse if he is shy. Matt on the other hand was a bit of a grinning buffoon.

Somebody on the comments section of the DM said he is known to have a stammer. Perhaps that played a part.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now