EASTENDERS thread..

(1000 Posts)
SoleSource Tue 05-Feb-13 19:45:11

You watch Easties?

cheerfulweather Fri 21-Jun-13 14:00:28

What has happened to Kirsty's hair? Is it intended to distract Max from the absence of a bump? She resembles a lion at the moment.

Omg cheerful I hadn't realised until you said that! She is EXACTLY like Honey!

Bakingnovice Sat 22-Jun-13 08:20:51

Yes poppy is a mix of honey and Zoe luckers daughter. What was her name? Jodie??

Oh Lauren just fuck off you dumb spoilt brat. And how many more addict stories can we take?? We've had phil/ Sharon already. And i am really loathing Ava at the moment. She started off likeable and now she's all street 'innit' and constantly prancing round the three yard long market.

TwllBach Sat 22-Jun-13 09:41:04

Ava is a total nob and I can't bear her. What sort of head teacher of an inner London school has time to mess about at lunchtime in the market?

lauracutee Sat 22-Jun-13 10:08:29

Yes! Poppy is Honey!

Agree about Ava. Why do they bring in these strong women with good jobs then seem to forget about it and have them simpering around the square all day.

Remember Alice had a good job and was feisty when Derek first found her. Obviously Nannying is a good job too, but they just turned her into a pathetic door mat.

I haven't noticed her teeth - has she had them whitened or totally fixed?

New Peter has a punchable face.

TwllBach Sat 22-Jun-13 10:16:02

They dress Alice appallingly too, are they padding her out under her dresses? Because her arms and legs are really thin now but her body still looks sort of clunky!

lauracutee Sat 22-Jun-13 10:25:40

Maybe she's like Sharon? Thin limbs, err...'thick' body?

WhatDoesTheDogSay Sat 22-Jun-13 17:23:59

Alice's teeth have been totally fixed. Just as anyone with no job and no money would get done hmm. She looks daft!

Did anyone else notice how many times Ian Beale locked his lips whilst being blackmailed by the new thug bloke? YUCK!!! I need to stop watching

Kaekae Sat 22-Jun-13 17:37:31

I can't look at Sharon without thinking Miss Piggy. Alice and Ava are so boring and Poppy annoying. I can't understand why everyone needs to go to the cafe for a cup of tea after they have just walked out of their house which is across the road! Bianca is always skint but goes to the cafe for a tea when she could walk the same distance to her house and get a free one.

bleedingheart Sat 22-Jun-13 18:29:01

Poppy is very like Honey. So true!

I don't know how a mother leaving her addict daughter is seen as a good choice but we will see. Clearly it should be Max and Kirsty that m

bleedingheart Sat 22-Jun-13 18:31:53

Move but those actors don't want to leave
Alfie and Tommy storyline also ludicrous

bleedingheart Sat 22-Jun-13 18:33:58

Also new thug bloke Carl is an horrendous actor. Acts like he's in a school play about bullying.

Tis not Easties but Enders

lottieandmia Sat 22-Jun-13 22:15:34

Poppy is indeed like Honey - a most pointless character imo. At least Honey had a decent storyline.

TwllBach Mon 24-Jun-13 20:10:46

Erm I'm sorry, but when did Lucy become such a mega bitch that she thinks lying about Lucy's whereabouts is a good idea?

And really max, how old are you? "It's my manor" do fuck off.

TwllBach Mon 24-Jun-13 20:22:25

And what on gods green earth is Abbie wearing??

AmandinePoulain Mon 24-Jun-13 20:24:29

Like f**k would Lauren's bag still have been there the next day! hmm

givemeaboost Mon 24-Jun-13 20:29:02

whats happening to lauren, is her liver supposed to be failing?

jemjelly Mon 24-Jun-13 20:33:55

I thin they said anymore binge drinking could be fatal for Lauren didn't they? But I want to know why her face was yellow and her legs white, did they run out of yellow fakery ?

and Abbies dress? Oh my ....... looked like something from Come Dancing 20 years ago.

DarceyBissell Mon 24-Jun-13 21:15:45

Why does Abbie look so matronly? She's only 16.
I thought Lauren had been to the tanning salon like all the other girlies but it must be jaundice.
Why is Tanya so thick and why the dead straight hair, and the clicky sandals?
Why do all the women have their legs, bums, tits on show all the time?

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 25-Jun-13 19:17:00

really not sure that laurens liver would fail like that - she wasnt in the desperate state of needing a drink - in that she wanted a drink but wasnt craving it iyswim to the extent of throwing up/sweating/hallucinations like a real addict would do

and yes abbie was dressed for about someone of 60!!!

amazed we saw oscar - who quite happily wandered off with dot as all panic happened with lauren

BreconBeBuggered Wed 26-Jun-13 15:47:51

I can't see Lauren these days without thinking of Pete Doherty. Are they related?

DarceyBissell Wed 26-Jun-13 16:57:10

I think it's that waxy, white skin and black hair combo. Always thought Tanya has lardy-looking skin too. Like there's a layey of dripping under the surface.

1944girl Thu 27-Jun-13 21:31:14

Tanya at the hospital.
If that was my daughter seriously ill no way would I find time to put on full make up, straighten my hair and put jewellery on before I ''rushed'' to be there.

DarceyBissell Fri 28-Jun-13 09:30:36

...don't forget the faux-fur eyelashes.

This thread is not accepting new messages.