EASTENDERS thread..

(1000 Posts)
SoleSource Tue 05-Feb-13 19:45:11

You watch Easties?

TwllBach Sat 11-May-13 21:53:19

There is something about the relationship between the two of them that is quite sweet. I don't think it's romancey though, I think something will happen... We haven't had a fire in a while? And their relationship will have developed so much in terms of him feeling paternal towards her that he will give his life for hers.

OR, given his propensity for self destruction, he will get closer to her, look after her, become fatherly to her, replacing Scarlett with her because janine denies access. Then he will sleep with her and destroy her. He will be so convinced that he is disgusting, sleeping with someone he treats as a daughter, that his head will explode.

OhLori Sun 12-May-13 14:46:41

Like wow, Twllback, ever thought of being a screen/script-writer?

RedPencils Sun 12-May-13 14:58:58

I thought my telly was on the blink last week, Sharon was so orange and her hair so luminous. Had to turn the contrast down before she gave me a migraine.

It's really rubbish at the moment. They did the
Bianca & Kat against the market inspector story before. Did they print off last years scripts by mistake? And it was shit then.

iwouldgoouttonight Sun 12-May-13 19:58:40

I definitely think Alice has had her teeth done since she started. SHbe rowing long ringlets next.

iwouldgoouttonight Sun 12-May-13 20:01:34

Not sure what happened there! She'll be growing long ringlets I meant to say.

Yes Alice was definitely a frumpster when first introduced. I remember dd & I commenting at the time that it was pretty obvious she was going to turn into a swan.

rufussmum Mon 13-May-13 20:43:40

Can Denise really fancy Ian? Just because he's got a few (stolen) quid? This programme has so many gruesome couplings, I mean Ian and D, Sharon and P, Ava and Billy. Who next? It's becoming quite stomach-churning.
Why does Kirsty sleep in her false eyelashes?
What has Kim done to her wig?
Surely Max could afford to rent a flat for the money he's paying out for B&B every night.
Why doesan't Michael go to court to get access to Scarlett? Surely he has some rights. Wasn't Janine charged with murder some years ago? Not good mum material surely.
EE is utterly crap. Must get a life.

SucksToBeMe Mon 13-May-13 22:55:33

I agree with ohlori, twlbach you write for eastenders!

TwllBach Tue 14-May-13 07:14:11

<considers career change> grin

cheerfulweather Tue 14-May-13 12:29:44

Kirsty even has a leopard print mug! I expect some of you noticed that too.
Alice has definitely had teeth done, she still has an odd jaw, but looks much better.

Yes Twllbach, can see that happening. Can then also see Joey ("I'm 'er bruvver!"), with his impeccably manicured hands, thumping the cadaverous Michael a few times.

Who did the money really belong to that Ian kept?

EllieArroway Tue 14-May-13 13:32:10

Who did the money really belong to that Ian kept?

Derek, I think. The box also contained letters from David to Carol that he'd stolen.

Oopla Tue 14-May-13 13:45:58

Not normally a violent person but I would like to chin Lucy Beale and Janine.

Twill I LOVE your take on Michael & Alice smile

cheerfulweather Tue 14-May-13 16:08:43

Thanks Ellie! Evil Ian! Also not understanding the attraction for Denise (her attraction to him that is).

Lucy is horrible, but in a pantomime villain way that it's almost entertaining. She makes all those spiteful comments to Lauren, but nobody seems to notice except Lauren. At least if they do they don't speak out.

I'm still not convinced by Sharon's sudden personality change and new addict status.

Oopla Tue 14-May-13 18:00:35

Yeah cheerful why does nobody say owt?! "Lucy did you mean to be so rude?"

TwllBach Tue 14-May-13 18:16:00

The only way someone can dress like Sharon, do their hair like Sharon and generally be Sharon is if they are funnelling drugs down thir throats at a rate of knots <mean>

Michael and Alice's kiss was beyond creepy. He's a marvellous manipulator.

Oopla Wed 15-May-13 11:47:13

Oh why did Michael have to do that! Why did he have to be a twat?

SoupDragon Wed 15-May-13 11:55:32

Why the hell didn't Kirtsy have a "miscarriage" to sort the non existent pregnancy out.

I know the answer is because it's not such a good (and I use the term loosely) long running story line but still...

TwllBach Wed 15-May-13 12:12:00

I thought that too Soupdragon. You just would, wouldn't you, awful as it sounds. And then she could have made a big deal, made max feel awful and protective like he does and then try for another baby. Job done.

And I'm really worried now that the writers are going to stop Michael missing Scarlett like a normal father and go down the getting revenge on janine route. He was so believable in his grief for his daughter and then when he kissed Alice I thought he was hinting at revenge.

<<Sigh>> we've already had a "Pretend to be pregnant" story with Zoe Slater/Dennis (son of Dirty Den) .

Even if Kirsty does get upduffed now, the dates won't tally confused

Does Max still think she's pg then? Last I saw Dot was knitting booties but then before that Kirstie was off to The Clinic.
Don't know if they didn't want to offend Dot's good Christian values and they were going to fake an MC ?

SoupDragon Wed 15-May-13 12:46:38

then she could have made a big deal, made max feel awful and protective like he does and then try for another baby. Job done.

Exactly.

SoupDragon Wed 15-May-13 12:47:23

Max thinks Kirsty went to her 12 wk scan alone and has booked them a private scan so they can find out the sex together.

Alwayscheerful Wed 15-May-13 12:56:00

I think the money belonged to Alices's Dad, sorry I have forgotten his name already, I think there were some letters in the Cash Box from David Wickes to Carol. Do you think the money is fake?

HeavenlyYoni Thu 16-May-13 21:52:11

Derek. Urghh

SoleSource Thu 16-May-13 22:53:39

Lexi, Dexi

How many others?

Bakingnovice Tue 21-May-13 21:02:27

Omg. Have had to resurrect this thread. Haven't watched in a while as its pretty shit but caught an old episode and two things: :

1. Sharons hair! Sharon has lost the ringlets!!!!!!! That means she must read this thread.

2. Alice's teeth! Where have they come from? Hardly fit her mouth.

Sorry for all the exclamation marks!

This thread is not accepting new messages.