EASTENDERS thread..

(1000 Posts)
SoleSource Tue 05-Feb-13 19:45:11

You watch Easties?

cheerfulweather Sat 06-Apr-13 19:29:57

Whitney would be much nicer without the heavy make up.
Lauren would be more beautiful, but she has an odd mouth, it reminds me of Jamie Oliver when she speaks.

That hat was annoying, and it was teamed with what looked like a long leather skirt hmm

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 06-Apr-13 22:29:26

The hat hide the awful roots though grin

Chipstick10 Sun 07-Apr-13 08:21:06

I just can't decide if Kirsty is pretty or not. It's her mouth, yet there is something very attractive about her.

She has the most amazing presence I think - there's a certain "stillness" about her that's very commanding.

Saw her in other stuff - 'The Take' and an episode of Scott & Bailey. She played quite nasty characters in each, very convincingly.

I suspect that men find her unspeakably sexy. What on earth is she doing with Max??

Such a dull, messy episode tonight. I nearly fell asleep.

HeavenlyAmy Mon 08-Apr-13 23:01:07

Did anyone else think Carol (when she was dolled-up) looked like an older 'Chelle?

nailak Mon 08-Apr-13 23:23:02

i forwarded half of it, nothing interesting. ronnie is gonna turn up tomorrow at the wedding u reckon?

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 08-Apr-13 23:27:55

Very boring sad

Also what happened to Lucy's breast lump story?

Oh yes, had completely forgotten about that. Just like the scriptwriters.

SucksToBeMe Tue 09-Apr-13 23:18:53

That's a good points blondes! I'd forgotten about that too!

Witney (irl) lives round the corner from me and walked out of our local budgens with a yogurt she hadn't paid for. She was very irate when one of the staff ran out after her. She said "don't you know who I am??'l confused

Very beautiful girl though.

shock re Whitney & yoghurt!

SucksToBeMe Tue 09-Apr-13 23:53:06

It's vair vair rock n roll round my way grin

MrsBucketxx Wed 10-Apr-13 12:26:04

she is ok blondes false alarm.

reafing the wedding spoilers looks like fireworks are gonna happen.

and Janines back too.

Oopla Wed 10-Apr-13 14:20:59

Yay for Janine being back I luff her! Also Michael moon, I love his 'blag' smile. Their kid is gonna be seriously evil with those genes.

ChocsAwayInMyGob Wed 10-Apr-13 14:45:36

I must say I have found Easties very very dull lately and have missed about five episodes without feeling bothered .
The Liam in a gang storyline is boring, Sharon's exaggerated hairstyles all the time were getting silly, and I couldn't think of any other storylines that were going on, so they couldn't have been that memorable.

Is it just me?

TwllBach Thu 11-Apr-13 20:01:30

Is it me or is Michael Moon hilarious sometimes? Those few line with max and jack about picking a crazy and doing it like max and picking a couple grin

rufussmum Thu 11-Apr-13 20:25:25

Got it! The child Amy is actually a ventriloquist's dummy. Did you see the way Jack carried her into the Vic? She was sitting on his arm like Archie Andrews (I am v old) and I expected to see her lower jaw hinge down. She's freakily silent.
I think Sharon and her shoulders in that 'wedding dress' must be the most gruesome thing I've seen on EE for ages.

ChocsAwayInMyGob Thu 11-Apr-13 21:47:52

Steve John Shepherd is an outstanding actor. As Michael Moon he always looks lean and hungry like a stray wolf.

TwllBach Thu 11-Apr-13 21:54:29

Like a stray wolf... That is spot on! He's got a bit of a gleam in his eye and a bit of a glint about his teeth.

iloveweetos Thu 11-Apr-13 21:57:42

twll i agree! i love michael, hes so sarcastic, its missed by everyone most of the time!!
Cant wait for Janine to come back!!! LOVE to hate her

MooMooSkit Thu 11-Apr-13 21:58:42

I find Kirsty more and more sexy actually... she is quite attractive minus the weird lips.

Tonight's episode was dull dull....... Tanya def needs to go now. Bored of her.

QueenOfCats Thu 11-Apr-13 22:57:19

How utterly ridiculous did Sharon look in her wedding dress?

Catching up on BBC3 and can't bloody believe it!

Why did Jack change his mind?
Was it Sharon still being in lurve with Phil?
Jack still being in love with Ronnie?

Or Sharon's hair?

SinisterBuggyMonth Thu 11-Apr-13 23:25:37

My mum, who never watches EE saw Kirsty tonight into her trilby hat and said "thats a man, look at the strong jaw." She has a point!

Also DP pointed out that Sharon kept curtseying throughout the last 5 mins.

Someone said Michael looks like a preying Mantis upthread, brilliant!

dietcokefriend Fri 12-Apr-13 00:00:19

I loved this episode for the fantastic comedy lines.

Ian "I'm not having her fingering my buffet" with the look of disgust on Shirley's face

Michael "I've just been sick in my mouth" when some romantic comment was made

This thread is not accepting new messages.