You watch Easties?

Oopla Thu 21-Mar-13 20:56:24

Nooooooooooo.

Oopla Thu 21-Mar-13 20:56:59

Omfgg. <dies of cringing>

garlicbrunch Thu 21-Mar-13 21:13:08

YY, glad I'd finished eating by then.

garlicbrunch Thu 21-Mar-13 21:20:11

Amandine, I reckon Oscar's dahn the estate wiv Liam and Cain. He'll be swaggering up the steps in the morning, flashing a new Blackberry and calling his mother a slaag.

twitchycurtains Thu 21-Mar-13 22:04:45

I haven't seen tonight's episode yet. Less of the (always brilliant -but depressing) Bianca and Liam and more of Mr Angry Egg (thanks notquiteperfect now I can't eat eggs!) and his magnetic charm, well, not really but I am finding Bianca storyline a bit too "real".

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 21-Mar-13 22:40:07

Has Tanya not pride??

Sharon and Shirley's sloppy seconds - well thirds grin

Yes - thirds! Laffing grin!

And Sharon is just really sooo not cool about the Tranya/Angry Egg thing is she.

Bakingnovice Thu 21-Mar-13 22:54:00

Urghhh. Dinner just came up.

Yes I'm Curious about carols cardies. I just cannot take my eyes off the drapage when she's on screen. And they're all beige and varying lengths of waterfall-ness. Hmmm.

Also, why does Kirsty always have one false eyelash almost falling off? How come mas gets to post only in his area? Where does Tanya get multiple pairs of wedge suede boots? Why has everyone moved out of dots to the b&b. Everyone is there these days.

Oopla Thu 21-Mar-13 22:54:42

Drunk Tanya isn't a pretty sight.

The Bianca storyline is great but yy very uncomfortable.

garlicbrunch Thu 21-Mar-13 23:02:39

How on earth does everyone afford the B&B? Surely it must be at least £90 a night? How much do they pay junior mechanics, barmaids and launderette assistants these days? confused

garlicbrunch Thu 21-Mar-13 23:04:57

... and how many rooms has it got, anyway? Have Kim and Denise built a bed shed in the back? Are they in fact MrsDeVere's neighbours??
We should be told.

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 21-Mar-13 23:19:53

I wondered about the b&b

The only people who stay there seem to live in the square but leave home to stay there grin

Yes sharononeck seems very unhappy that TANYA and phil are together

Then again she's with a bloke who slept with his wife's sister

Oh yes she did the same - as in her husbands brother ie phil

garlicbrunch Thu 21-Mar-13 23:34:52

They have to shag their way through families, Blondes, as they're not allowed to have relationships with anyone from outside the square! Very limited gene pool. Explains a lot wink

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 21-Mar-13 23:58:37

It's amazes me that everyone has a job on/in the square

No one drives or gets a tube to work

The only one think was Bradley who escaped to work and look what happened to him .......

And how the hell does the car lot manage to pay max a salary. He rarely sells a car and they are all bangers and low costs anyway

Selling one of those wouldn't pay his monthly mortgage and b&b bill

Once again this thread is more entertaining than the actual programme!

Carole's cardies grin

Everyone leaving home to live at the b&b grin

Everyone working in/only allowed to shag people living in The Sqwaaare grin

Airwalk79 Fri 22-Mar-13 09:51:13

Errr yuk cringe, just watching Tanya and phil, quite possibly the most disgusting thing iv ever witnessed on a soap.

PaintedBottom Fri 22-Mar-13 10:13:36

But let me put this to you all..... What is more revolting/disgusting/vomit inducing......

Tanya and Phil?
OR
Kat and DEREK
envy

twitchycurtains Fri 22-Mar-13 15:34:59

I would have Derek over Phil I lie I just hate how every half attractive woman is expected to fall for Phil at some point, the only pairing of his that looked even the tiniest bit realistic was Shirley. Did anyone notice Sharon's shoulder making an appearance? Still no sign of a neck but that was a cracking bit of shoulder acting.

Wtf have they done to Mas? When did he become a lech? Very cringey watching him trying to impress the fitness instructor, hate EE writers give established characters complete personality changes.

MisselthwaiteManor Fri 22-Mar-13 18:48:53

I'm obsessed with Carols waterfall cardies. There was an episode where they all went outside in the pouring rain and she put a waterfall cardie over the top of her waterfall cardie. grin

All the couples are unbelievable atm, none of them seem right together. DH and I have been guessing which bizarre pairing will happen next, Tamwar and Bianca? Dot and Ray? grin

alemci Fri 22-Mar-13 19:51:25

yes Sharron's shoulders are revolting. Why do the directors think it is a good look and it is freezing not Summer. also Lucy has no neck either.

Will keep an eye out for Carols cardies and why does she always have a silly ponytail. could she not leave her hair down for once.

garlicbrunch Fri 22-Mar-13 19:57:37

Dot and Ray! Bwahhhhahahah!

I'm gutted that I missed Carol's Double Waterfall Cardie moment grin Must pay more attention.

ShipwreckedAndComatose Fri 22-Mar-13 20:54:55

I woul stick needles in my eyes before I would consider either phil or Derek!!

How very dare you even put that image in my head shock angry grin

Bakingnovice Fri 22-Mar-13 21:51:02

Carol has waterfall cardies for all occasions. It's a big woolly one in winter, a slightly smarter one for the vic or for dates and a nice rust coloured one she pulls out at Xmas. It's also interesting to note that her ample busoms really maximise the drapage effect. I missed the double waterfall moment too. But I have seen her use the bottom of the drapes to dry her hands after making tea.

ShipwreckedAndComatose Fri 22-Mar-13 21:54:53

Blimey! Waterfall carries are clearly like fans were in the seventeenth century!

ShipwreckedAndComatose Fri 22-Mar-13 21:55:22

Cardies (flippn predictive text)

This thread is not accepting new messages.