ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

EASTENDERS thread..

(1000 Posts)
SoleSource Tue 05-Feb-13 19:45:11

You watch Easties?

suekat Fri 08-Mar-13 16:40:55

omg it was so sad last night i actually cried when phil found lola. shes such a fab actress. did i imagine it or did he give her a hug ? maybe hes finally putting an end to his child-snatching ways?

MrsBucketxx Sat 09-Mar-13 08:07:50

I think its a ploy to get sharon back.

Shinyshoes1 Sun 10-Mar-13 12:07:15

Why can't Dot say mr poppodopolous anymore ?
She always said it properly but very lately she's sounding thick by not pronouncing it even remotely right

Punkatheart Sun 10-Mar-13 14:20:59

Richard? Jack has a child Richard? Do you mean dead James?

Nospringchickendipper Sun 10-Mar-13 14:26:46

Richard is the son he had with Sam Mitchell.

Punkatheart Sun 10-Mar-13 15:32:31

Good grief! Has the man got supersperm that can bypass all manner of contraception? Every woman he beds, gets pregnant!

cookielove Sun 10-Mar-13 16:20:34

rufussmum grin

MrsBucketxx Mon 11-Mar-13 16:23:21

I have just seen pictures of tanya and phil kissing nooooooo

alemci Mon 11-Mar-13 16:34:16

I agree Von Herr especially Tanya and Cora yet Tanya never does any housework or work it seems. The worse was Vanessa.

Kat in her hideous coat and high heels on a field or on a freezing market stall - very realistic.

Bakingnovice Mon 11-Mar-13 21:20:55

Phil lexi Lola story. Please. Fucking. End. Horrible story. Totally Unbelievable.

rufussmum Tue 12-Mar-13 08:37:48

Where are all the old people in EE? Apart from Dot and Patrick, and he's only 65? Also, where are all the fatter people? Apart from Kim and she's a cartoon. The young girls and Dot are all skinny - Lucy, Poppy - even the older ones are slimmish.
Also what about Denise's wig? Doesn't anyone in EE have their own hair? Apart from Max who has none.
Perhaps the old and the obese are sent to the same place as the silent children. Bit like Day of the Triffids.

It's true Rufus. Although I suppose Cora is more senior than most of the characters. And let's face it, Sharon is no slim Jim. She's definitely chunked up since re-joining Easties.

Punkatheart Tue 12-Mar-13 13:11:36

They murdered Hevver. Hevver's boyfriend left. So yes, no people of larger stature...not even floating around the market.

I can honestly say that the only character I like is Tam - who seems like a decent bloke. At least Masood did the right thing - showing people moving on after a 30 year relationship as if it didn't matter, just depresses me.

I could not live in Albert Square. The screaming, the marital discord, Ian's veg....it's not paradise.

rufussmum Tue 12-Mar-13 13:54:11

True NotQuite, although Cora has balls so not technically an EE-type woman.
Punk...........'the screaming, the marital discord'...bit like here.
Hevver got murdered because she was fat....all the women in EE who don't behave or fit 'blonde bird' profile get punished somehow. Blondes have more fun on EE - they get to shag Phil/Max/Jack whereas brunettes Ian.

rufussmum Tue 12-Mar-13 13:54:45

.......get Ian.

Punkatheart Tue 12-Mar-13 17:37:40

shudder.

PaintedBottom Sun 17-Mar-13 23:11:40

<tumbleweed blows past>

It's getting a bit dusty in here....everyone must have died of boredom <runs for the hills>

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 18-Mar-13 15:30:41

tanya must be getting desperate, apparently she shags phil this week .................

SinisterBuggyMonth Mon 18-Mar-13 20:12:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 18-Mar-13 23:40:21

Why is Ava now working in Walford state school when the other month she was in a private school (when Tanya found her)

And she was running the out-of-school club at the Community Centre at half term. No end to her talents! (Or workplaces)

Wrote long post yesterday wrt Phil/Tanya and everybody sh*gging their extended family members then it disappeared angry!

Anyway my point was that the gene pool is getting smaller & smaller in Walford and it is totally unrealistic that everyone shags their neighbours/in-laws all the time.

Yes I know it's not real. But think the script writing is lazy.

rufussmum Tue 19-Mar-13 17:55:11

Multi-generational inter-family shagging would explain the weird no-necks and mentally deficient inhabitants, though NQP. Anyway, they must all be related as the women all have blonde hair and addiction to hopeless blokes. Also all the blokes keep their brain cell in their privates. Defo all related.

Bakingnovice Tue 19-Mar-13 22:50:09

Hahaaa. This is why I keep coming back to this thread. Rufusmum you are hilarious. I had to take a break from watching when I heard tranya was gonna shack up with phul.

PaintedBottom Tue 19-Mar-13 23:57:54

Has Phil had a personality transplant? hmm

Ick

rufussmum Wed 20-Mar-13 13:26:03

Baking...(blushes) you so kind. Actually, this thread is generally more entertaining than the programme these days. Hardly anyone bothers to post here anymore - perhaps all the other viewers have died of boredom, Painted.

This thread is not accepting new messages.