Getting rid of sky, but can i still get peppa pig, dora etc ?

(5 Posts)
Cherrypie32 Tue 05-Feb-13 19:41:42

Or just buy the ten episode DVD's of Peppa, usually only £3 or so on the supermarketsmile

getoffthecoffeetable Tue 05-Feb-13 10:52:20

You can also watch them on your computer through the websites, Milkshake have one. We often put Peppa on for DS to watch on the iPad

PelvicFloorClenchReminder Tue 05-Feb-13 10:49:11

Peppa Pig and Ben & Holly are on Milkshake on channel 5 every morning. I'm not sure about Dora, but there's no Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on freeview unfortunately, much to my DS's consternation (and my delighted relief).

freeview - can't get mickey mouse club house type stuff. No idea what ben and holly is. but we were peppa pig and dora bored repeats here for a while. although thankfully ds is suitably out of this

japp Tue 05-Feb-13 10:40:04

I am currently paying £ 36.50 per month for tv/bb/phone. I am thinking of downgrading the tv as the ONLY channels that are being watched are the children's ones. My daughter watches peppa pig and a little bit of ben & holly/mickey mouse clubhouse/dora.

Does anyone know if i can get this content on normal free to air channels ? Has anyone made this switch and regretted it ? i am thinking of buying a recording box so hopefully wont miss the recording facility.

Many Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now