Cilla on room 101 WTF?

(29 Posts)
PenelopePisstop Fri 01-Feb-13 20:34:45

Who is she trying to kid? It's a bit rich her calling someone else for saying "don't you know who I am"! She is notorious for being the most obnoxious celebrity!

RedPencils Fri 01-Feb-13 21:33:48

My mum has been holding a grudge against cilla since the 60s. She knew her a little bit in the old days. Never quite worked out what it's all about but we were gutted we were never allowed to watch Blind Date without my mum grumbling all the way through about what a cow she is.

PenelopePisstop Fri 01-Feb-13 21:34:44

Well they tried to reinstate Anthea in the Dancing on Ice thing, but the public were decidedly underwhelmed and didn't vote for her.

TV execs take note - no-one likes her!

Hassled Fri 01-Feb-13 21:37:26

That bollocks anecdote about her iPhone and how she rang a taxi and a taxi showed up but all she wanted was to find out the weather - it was insane, and painful to listen to. She is barking. And I never want to see that clip of her with her bits illuminated again. Ever.

Southeastdweller Fri 01-Feb-13 21:48:32

She hardly has any currency now so I'm surprised she got this gig. Maybe the show's bosses owe her agent a favour.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now