The Big Reunion - is anyone watching or just me?

(137 Posts)

Come on, it's on ITV2 now.

J from 5ive sounded like a nasty piece of work, poor little Sean.

iloveweetos Fri 12-Apr-13 11:30:52

I'm so late with this thread! but im being very judgemental but i get the feeling Lee did something to make the marriage end? saw alot of guilt and sadness in him. She's gorgeous!
Did anyone get tickets? sad

mrsjay Sun 07-Apr-13 10:39:58

I just watched it yesterday I missed it , I thought it was great, didn't like the honeyz but i didnt really know any of their songs well i did but I thought TLC sang it blush

Blue were fab (simon webbe is just <thud> I know i keep harping on about him but ..... )Bwitched not so much . I had a little lump in my throat with atomic kitten at the end, Abz from 5ive reminds me of lee nelson if anybody has seen him you will know what im on about, poor 911 are so old (they are my age),

Michelle heaton is always over emotional but she has just had a huge operation I can see why she was upset and embarrassed over her fall,

Bakingnovice Sat 06-Apr-13 22:06:38

Just watched it. Blue were better by miles weren't they? Bewitched sounded terrible. The honeys were boring, more cheap marmalade than honey. Michelle is such an unlikeable self absorbed person. I can't stand her in this. All woe is me all the bloody time. And too noticed to even cry properly. Loved atomic kitten and blue. Oh and Simon Webb is just adorable.

MrsTomHardy Sun 31-Mar-13 16:37:11

Omg I loved A1 grin

twitchycurtains Sat 30-Mar-13 22:43:32

I would love, love All Saints to be on the next one, can you imagine all those bitter barely below the surface tensions. Shaznay and non appleton sister natalie nicole were the most talented by far .

HoppinMad Sat 30-Mar-13 22:40:33

Thunk?? Wtf lol think

HoppinMad Sat 30-Mar-13 22:40:01

Not too bothered about hearsay tbh, around their time n liberty x I was bit bored of pop so not really a fan.. shame they cant do american bands like 'nsync and backstreet boys (tho theyre still together i thunk??)

JambalayaCodfishPie Sat 30-Mar-13 11:06:37

Hearsay have been approached for the next series apparently. Can't see that happening. grin

HoppinMad Sat 30-Mar-13 00:10:36

Thought Michelle Heaton abit of a drama llama about her fall. Beforehand, for a sec I thought I saw somebody fall landed on their arse but thought nothing of it, but obv now we know for certain she did.
The two fellas in liberty x and the black lady are dire. they seem to lack the spark the other popstars all had, and seemed to just fade in the background.

paddingtonbear1 Sat 30-Mar-13 00:02:37

I saw this, have watched a lot of the series. Thought Five were the best - B*witched OK, not great, same Liberty X.

HoppinMad Fri 29-Mar-13 23:56:49

It was brill wasnt it, had dc (6 months) and me bopping to the songs grin they all seemed to have so much fun and I'm glad for sean and others to have overcome their past demons. Good to see blue there too tbh, made it better with them boys.

I wanna see another level, steps, a1, all saints in the next series. Hmm who else? Anyone?

JambalayaCodfishPie Fri 29-Mar-13 08:06:38

Just watching now. Did anyone's else think be*witched sounded awful? Totally out of breath!

twitchycurtains Fri 29-Mar-13 00:17:21

I think it reminded me of my younger days, the late 90's and early 00's, all the bands looked so happy to be reunited and the performances bought back some memories, basically they all looked like they were having the time of their lives. Very sentimental and I am currently a tad a lot hormonal so it didn't help.

LittleBairn Thu 28-Mar-13 23:46:00

Damn I missed of. What made you cry?

twitchycurtains Thu 28-Mar-13 22:34:58

did anyone watch tonight's show? - I cried, I know, I know, but I am sucker for all things sentimental at the moment. I hate the way they styled Kerry and of course Michelle from Liberty X had to have a "moment", but all in all very entertaining, will now be singing Whole Again for days saddo

mrsjay Mon 25-Mar-13 17:28:43

I know bless him ,

Yes I think the papers outted him and he said he was Bi. he quietly come out a few years later when he was on something or being interviewed somewhere (can't rememeber)

cornyvin Mon 25-Mar-13 17:22:33

Poor Sean sad he seems like such a lovely lad <maternal thoughts >

I think Duncan came out as being bi initially didn't he?

mrsjay Mon 25-Mar-13 17:16:05

If I remember right nobody turned round their chairs sad

SpanishFly Mon 25-Mar-13 17:08:58

I'm really confused as to how I missed Duncan coming out. I read a lot of papers/magazines then, but didn't read anything about it. It's not a shock at all tbh - he was the one that was always in the press for shagging around, even though all four of them were at it. A bit like a certain current boyband member...
But I do love how Duncan has gone all loud and proud - teeth, botox, cheekbones, lip glosse, the lot

cornyvin Mon 25-Mar-13 16:57:21

Why what happened on the voice?

mrsjay Mon 25-Mar-13 09:54:38

Did anyone see him on The Voice - it was really sad.

aww yes I forgot he was on the voice bless him he was playing the piano wasn't he? I only watched the voice auditions I did feel for him

JambalayaCodfishPie Sun 24-Mar-13 13:26:58

So do I, and the glandular fever story they put out to cover it up!

DancesWithTheEasterBunny Sun 24-Mar-13 12:03:52

I remember the cardboard cut out video <showing age>

cornyvin Sun 24-Mar-13 10:54:11

I watched episode 1 on you tube and there was a clip of Jay bullying him in the old days by making nasty comments about the way he was running on a running machine. hmm

It's clear from that episode that Jay bullied him. There was a shot of the group with the 4 boys all sat together being chummy and Sean sat behind them looking awkward which summed it all up.

Then they used a cardboard cut out for him in the video after he had his break down. WTF?

DancesWithTheEasterBunny Sun 24-Mar-13 10:46:57

I think Sean is probably one of the smartest people on the show, and has a real musical artist's soul, rather than just performance talent that many of the other have, and is completely conflicted by the being in a manufactured pop band issue - still. He definitely is a loose cannon and more than a little unstable. He is my favourite though.

Did anyone see him on The Voice - it was really sad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now