The Big Reunion - is anyone watching or just me?

(137 Posts)

Come on, it's on ITV2 now.

J from 5ive sounded like a nasty piece of work, poor little Sean.

mrsjay Sat 23-Mar-13 16:31:07

Simon Webb has to be one of the best looking blokes I've ever seen. He has the right amount of sexiness vs kindness.

yep and a rocking hard Bod <shallow>

SilverSky Sat 23-Mar-13 20:12:01

Check out itv NOW!!!!!

Loved and and dec and the reunion lot. Fab!

LittleBairn Sat 23-Mar-13 21:13:16

Ah missed them.

I'm just watching the first ep on YouTube dear lord the 5 guys are mentally wrecked.
I feel so bad for Sean being so young having a breakdown and having no support from anyone.

JambalayaCodfishPie Sat 23-Mar-13 21:28:48

Woah. So did not know Duncan was gay!

JambalayaCodfishPie Sat 23-Mar-13 21:44:48

Oh gosh, Sean really shouldn't be doing it!

SucksToBeMe Sat 23-Mar-13 21:55:56

I never knew Duncan was gay either!

LittleBairn Sat 23-Mar-13 22:39:56

Imo Seans temper is part of his anxiety from being back in the environment that me tally destroyed him. I hope he makes it through it.

mrsjay Sat 23-Mar-13 22:51:15

Loved and and dec and the reunion lot. Fab!

was great eh Ant and Dec have been doing the dance in front of their bedroom mirrors grin

The end of the show show is on you tube now if anyone wants to catch up. I can't link it from you tube to mn. Just search ant and dec big reunion.

LiseYates Sun 24-Mar-13 10:08:27

Let's Get Ready to Rumble gone to number 33 overnight in the Itunes chart!
Hope they get to number 1 grin

cornyvin Sun 24-Mar-13 10:22:14

Ant and Dec were brilliant....and Blue did the bouncy dance!!!

DancesWithTheEasterBunny Sun 24-Mar-13 10:46:57

I think Sean is probably one of the smartest people on the show, and has a real musical artist's soul, rather than just performance talent that many of the other have, and is completely conflicted by the being in a manufactured pop band issue - still. He definitely is a loose cannon and more than a little unstable. He is my favourite though.

Did anyone see him on The Voice - it was really sad.

cornyvin Sun 24-Mar-13 10:54:11

I watched episode 1 on you tube and there was a clip of Jay bullying him in the old days by making nasty comments about the way he was running on a running machine. hmm

It's clear from that episode that Jay bullied him. There was a shot of the group with the 4 boys all sat together being chummy and Sean sat behind them looking awkward which summed it all up.

Then they used a cardboard cut out for him in the video after he had his break down. WTF?

DancesWithTheEasterBunny Sun 24-Mar-13 12:03:52

I remember the cardboard cut out video <showing age>

JambalayaCodfishPie Sun 24-Mar-13 13:26:58

So do I, and the glandular fever story they put out to cover it up!

mrsjay Mon 25-Mar-13 09:54:38

Did anyone see him on The Voice - it was really sad.

aww yes I forgot he was on the voice bless him he was playing the piano wasn't he? I only watched the voice auditions I did feel for him

cornyvin Mon 25-Mar-13 16:57:21

Why what happened on the voice?

SpanishFly Mon 25-Mar-13 17:08:58

I'm really confused as to how I missed Duncan coming out. I read a lot of papers/magazines then, but didn't read anything about it. It's not a shock at all tbh - he was the one that was always in the press for shagging around, even though all four of them were at it. A bit like a certain current boyband member...
But I do love how Duncan has gone all loud and proud - teeth, botox, cheekbones, lip glosse, the lot

mrsjay Mon 25-Mar-13 17:16:05

If I remember right nobody turned round their chairs sad

cornyvin Mon 25-Mar-13 17:22:33

Poor Sean sad he seems like such a lovely lad <maternal thoughts >

I think Duncan came out as being bi initially didn't he?

mrsjay Mon 25-Mar-13 17:28:43

I know bless him ,

Yes I think the papers outted him and he said he was Bi. he quietly come out a few years later when he was on something or being interviewed somewhere (can't rememeber)

twitchycurtains Thu 28-Mar-13 22:34:58

did anyone watch tonight's show? - I cried, I know, I know, but I am sucker for all things sentimental at the moment. I hate the way they styled Kerry and of course Michelle from Liberty X had to have a "moment", but all in all very entertaining, will now be singing Whole Again for days saddo

LittleBairn Thu 28-Mar-13 23:46:00

Damn I missed of. What made you cry?

twitchycurtains Fri 29-Mar-13 00:17:21

I think it reminded me of my younger days, the late 90's and early 00's, all the bands looked so happy to be reunited and the performances bought back some memories, basically they all looked like they were having the time of their lives. Very sentimental and I am currently a tad a lot hormonal so it didn't help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now