The Big Reunion - is anyone watching or just me?

(137 Posts)

Come on, it's on ITV2 now.

J from 5ive sounded like a nasty piece of work, poor little Sean.

LaalRatty Sun 03-Mar-13 00:00:25

I watched every episode but i found most of it so cringy, contrived and Americanified. Fake tears, lots of 'oh poor lil me' stories (except Michelle Heaton who was lovely and brave). The Honeyz came over like twats (except the midwife one). Good to watch though. grin

GW297 Sun 03-Mar-13 00:08:31

I love this show!

I am loving it too. I don't think the 5ive reunion will work. I sense too many underlying issues. The boys from 911 see genuine.

heyannie Sun 03-Mar-13 22:04:53

Scott fro 5ive is so fit, he tingles my giblets. I am 14 all over again, but I didn't fancy him back in those days. I was all about Ritchie, who turns out is a total bellend. I thought he must be nice if Billie Piper was dating him. Sean is lovely but I always thought that. Abs, well he wouldn't be entertaining if he wasn't a bit of a dickhead.

I am so obsessed with this programme, especially B*Witched and their weird dynamic, they are clearly not over things that happened 13 years ago. Edele is way too emotional. Lyndsay is gorgeous, I fancy her even more than Scott 5ive!

GW297 Sun 03-Mar-13 22:56:33

Agree the Bewitched chat was compelling. Also the Honeyz dynamic seemed very raw and complex too! I was too young and naive at the time to appreciate all the drink, drugs, arguments etc that would have been going on behind the scenes for all these bands. When they talk about their problems i.e. too much too young, there is an inevitability about the fallout that comes from all the fame, money etc.

nipersvest Mon 04-Mar-13 10:43:39

been watching this too, natasha needs to lay off the over applied lippy, am gobsmacked by the underlying tension within bewitched, particularly between sinaed and edele.

there are some clips from the gig on you tube, singing is actually not bad.

SpanishFly Mon 04-Mar-13 17:12:25

Natasha from Atomic Kitten has ruined her face with her botox and new teeth. She looks all weird and scary now

valiumredhead Tue 05-Mar-13 08:46:27

Me me!! I love it, very interesting. They really did get very messed up didn't they, so incredibly over worked sad

kimorama Tue 05-Mar-13 11:12:42

I wanted to hear the bands not the endless moaning

valiumredhead Tue 05-Mar-13 14:58:14

I was the opposite, couldn't give a shit about the bands grin I wanted the gossip!

GW297 Tue 05-Mar-13 17:27:54

Me too!

The 911 lad clearly still adores the bewitched girl doesn't he?

JambalayaCodfishPie Fri 08-Mar-13 16:20:48

They only separated last year I think, and aren't even divorced yet. Must be very raw - the money for the tv show must have been too good. wink

SpanishFly Fri 08-Mar-13 18:57:12

Edele protests too much "of COURSE I don't mind if we share lead vocals! " "I've been reading everyone on twitter and theyre all saying how nervous they are, and I'm just NOT. "

nipersvest Fri 08-Mar-13 21:27:12

who knew! kerry can sing!

MissCalamity Sun 10-Mar-13 17:51:19

Wow, go Kerry! I love this programme, Sean from 5ive is starting to get on my nerves, negativity all the time. Really wish J was taking part, especially as he wanted to get the band the reunite a while back? Loving hearing all the gossip & the tunes, completely my era.

hugoagogo Sun 10-Mar-13 20:11:28

We have been watching this too, it's a bit of a guilty pleasure.

I couldn't believe when Kerry was singing last week, because I had always assumed she wasn't much of a singer.

She talked on I'm a celeb about getting into AK on the strength of some glamour shots hmm

and since leaving the band I haven't noticed her trying to get back into singing (no eurovision! or anything), despite seemingly being willing to do anything to get on the telly! ( up to and including giving birth on film)

I wonder why?

Does Lee Nelson base his character on Abs do you think?

As for Lindsay- she is gorgeous.

Not liking the late introduction of blue. There is to be a second series apparently consisting of s club, a1, another level and talk of all saints.

invicta Sun 10-Mar-13 20:20:01

I saw the Bewitched episode. I thought that current young bands could learn from their experiences.

MrsTomHardy Sun 10-Mar-13 20:25:40

So gutted Jay from Five isn't in this show. He was Five, in my opinion grin

I am glad. Seems he was an aggressive bully.

MrsTomHardy Sun 10-Mar-13 20:34:50

Unfortunately that's my type of man blush

No seriously, he came across well in I'm a Celeb when he was on it....he must've grown up surely....smile

SilverSky Tue 12-Mar-13 22:30:28

My guilty pleasure! Trash tv at its finest!

BookFairy Wed 13-Mar-13 11:54:26

I've just caught up with it.

Natasha's face really does look odd. Abs/Abz is hilarious. Ritchie has a most amusing accent.

Love all the clips from the glory days!

Ido love it but it is dragging on a bit. The gig was 3 weeks ago!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now