AIBU to want to slap Priya from Emmerdale in the face?

(115 Posts)
CardiffUniversityNetballTeam Mon 28-Jan-13 20:30:40

Get off Delicious David you dirty skank and leave him be to fall into Alisha's gaping cleavage.

Christ I need to get out more.

carbondated Sun 10-Feb-13 17:21:22

CountTurdula Needy! smile

CardiffUniversityNetballTeam Tue 12-Feb-13 21:04:57

How I chuckled at evil misunderstood Gabby stealing vodka from the Woolpack to take to school. Isn't she only supposed to be about nine years old?

carbondated Wed 13-Feb-13 14:51:30

The money I can understand but the Vodka! Yes, I think Gabby is 9ish. Bit of a bonkers story.

Mynewmoniker Wed 13-Feb-13 21:28:45

Well..corrie had the off the wall adopted kid so Emmerdale has to copy.

(and vice versa happens may I add)

CardiffUniversityNetballTeam Wed 13-Feb-13 21:41:18

Carbon - Bernice said she was 11 this evening so we weren't far off.

Mind you if Bernice was my mother I think I would have developed a drink problem in junior school too. grin

carbondated Wed 13-Feb-13 22:06:13

Was Gabby adopted? She doesn't look like either Bernice or Ashley now I think of it. If she was, then she lucked out with the Mother she ended up with poor kid. I suppose if she is 11 rather than 9, maybe she would have snaffled the vodka rather than the crisps. Year 6s often feel they are too cool for school and will do a lot to try be very grown up. Priya was uber-annoying tonight I thought.

Mynewmoniker Fri 15-Feb-13 21:29:48

Cain looked quite vulnerable at the end tonight I thought. Awwwww.

carbondated Sat 16-Feb-13 10:13:54

I agree Mynew. I wish Bernice would stop spoiling Gabby and also wish Sam and Rachel would stop getting their wires crossed and get together.

CardiffUniversityNetballTeam Sat 16-Feb-13 10:24:50

I missed it last night because I was on a late. Has Gabby moved onto class A narcotics yet?

ThwartedbyMum Sat 16-Feb-13 12:53:00

Can we add Bernice to the list of people that need a slap in Emmerdale? And me to the list of Cain admirers!

carbondated Sat 16-Feb-13 15:44:39

Cardiff Yes, Gabby was caught injecting heroin round the back of the Woolpack. Also confessed to Ashley it was because she's worried about being pregnant with Jake's baby and feared that if anyone found out, she'd be grounded and would no longer get bought a bun and a milkshake every time she went into Bob's cafe smile

Thwarted I want to slap Bernice a million times more than I do Priya. She hasn't got a redeeming feature.

CountTurdula Sat 16-Feb-13 16:47:22

Bernice was one of my favourite characters back in the day but there are many things that get on my tits about her now. The lack of botox, the lack of mothering skills, the lack of empathy, the lack of general awareness, the bullying, the talking through gritted teeth, her super pointy tits...

CardiffUniversityNetballTeam Fri 22-Feb-13 13:15:05

Can't believe Declan slept with Charity last night! Although it is time he gave Doe-eyed Katie the heave-ho.

Yotamsrazor Fri 22-Feb-13 16:57:03

I know! It was a bit of a shock that! Debbie and Bernice have massively overtaken Priya on my 'want to slap' list. The pair of them have done my head in this week. Mind you I have very bad PMT!

KrisPBacon Fri 22-Feb-13 18:15:31

Debbie is a spoilt little cow. Her, Charity, and Cain have all had affairs, cheated, ruined lives etc ( and as pp says Charity slept with a married man last night the hoebag in fact thats Debbie and Charity who have both boffed Katies husbands grin). I can't stand this public humiliation of Chas. Its not like Squirrel face Cameron is worth it?

ThwartedbyMum Fri 22-Feb-13 19:19:20

I am so bored with the whole Declan/Katie thing!

Mynewmoniker Fri 22-Feb-13 22:09:54

I wish Katie n Andy would get back together...but that's what they want us to want.

Yotamsrazor Sat 23-Feb-13 00:12:43

I am totally bored too with Declan/Katie. Also bored of Chas being shunned by everyone. And Debbie being a mean,bitter hypocrite. Also bored of Paddy/Rhona/New Vet Woman all being annoying and boring. It's been a very boring/annoying couple of months!LOL

Mynewmoniker Sat 23-Feb-13 10:44:58

Am I picking up that you are bored and annoyed with Emmerdale Yota? grin

God, this thread is bloody great!! Yes you are all right, Priya, is insufferable.

And Debbie. Right. Absolutely vile, bitter, sour faced mean and bossy. If I knew her I would have ACTUALLY slapped her by now.

Katie. What a spoilt terrible person she has become. Poor Declan did his best but she is a twat.

Every night DP and I whinge about emmerdale.

Every night we watch it.

saddos, the pair of us

ThwartedbyMum Sat 23-Feb-13 13:17:08

Who do we hope Cameron bumps off next? There are bound to be more!

ClaimedByMe Sat 23-Feb-13 13:23:13

Cardiff Cains real life parents or PIL live in my town close to a big supermarket that my aunty works in and she serves him often when he is up here visiting family.

Mynewmoniker Sat 23-Feb-13 14:20:25

Tell em to give him a serving from me next time ClaimedByMe wink

Yotamsrazor Sat 23-Feb-13 19:49:43

You are v v perceptive Moniker - I AM a bit bored actually now you mention it. Oooooh lucky old aunty getting to serve Cain Claimed. I'd serve him any time.

I used to live next door to the actress who played Mollie Sugden back in the day. She was a right one! I never used to watch the programme back then. Lookinf back I don't know why I didn't. Can't understand why I wouldn't want to see my neighbour doing her thang!

I know, we whinge and whinge but we just carry on watching maidmarion. It's like being a die-hard footy fan though - you can't just drop your team like a hot brick just coz they're having a crap season.

CardiffUniversityNetballTeam Tue 26-Feb-13 22:19:45

Well, that was the first time I've ever seen Edna without her hat on. It was like when you're little and you see your grandparents without their teeth in or their glasses on, strange and slightly unnerving!!

And what is wrong with Brenda? Menopause? Brain Tumour? Shagged so hard by Bob her brain has rattled loose?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now