Speidi, Rylan. Ryan or Clare, make your bet if you there!

(305 Posts)
sweetestB Fri 25-Jan-13 18:50:11

Sorry I'm crap at rhyming blush

SpanishFly Sun 27-Jan-13 10:19:01

He said he gave her a call, and she said emma was nice when she'd been watching

sweetestB Sat 26-Jan-13 18:52:17

I think Spencer's mum was overhere in England and at the studios, because Spencer told Emma that his mum said she was lovely. Or maybe he just gave her quick call

Stila Sat 26-Jan-13 18:35:31

Maybe they twigged they were making up the numbers when the limo arrived to take Rylan to his rehersals grin

mrsjay Sat 26-Jan-13 17:55:18

shit how dare him do that when I have it in the bag - didn't he get the memo? ' .
I laughed at that stila Rylan was wetting himself he had to run and have a fag with Razor to compose himself and bitch bless him

sweetestB Sat 26-Jan-13 17:52:15

do you think they all went there knowing Rylan was set ultra to be the winner.?
1- They all made an effort to get on well with R and always supported him
2- Ryan asked the public to vote for R, so as R would be the winner anyway, it makes Ryan look good for the British public
3- Spencer said speidi were winners too because they came on second, so maybe everyone a part from R, were fighting for the 2nd place or just to be in the final.

sorry I never explain myself properly, as I don't speak English as my mother tongue

Stila Sat 26-Jan-13 16:55:12

sweetestB - when I said changed his tune I meant between Brians interview and Emma's ... he wasn't very gracious to them after they had been ( despite rent-a-mob being a bunch of dicks ) in their interview . Yet on BOTS a change of heart . His face during Spencers speech was hilarious you could see he was thinking ' shit how dare him do that when I have it in the bag - didn't he get the memo? ' .

Re promoting Rylan - well there are rumours they have already lined up a 'fly on the wall' programme for him on ch5 .
Jim Davidson on there would have been very interesting - especially as he wasn't at all nice to Brian Dowling on Hell's kitchen . Wonder what Speidi would have made of him .

Fair enough boo-ing them when they are outside but I really think they should have shut the door and let them have their interview .

Razor is often on BOTS , Emma loved him so much because he's a mate .

sweetestB Sat 26-Jan-13 15:48:48

maybe that explains why Emma loved Razor so much, because he proved himself not to be as twat as C5 wanted him to

RedPencils Sat 26-Jan-13 15:38:03

Oh and dont forget, they Jim Davidson was supposed to be on originally. Nasty sexist, homophobic Jim Davidson. With lovely camp as christmas Rylan.
C5 were probably spitting blood that his replacement Razor got on so well with Rylan.

RedPencils Sat 26-Jan-13 15:31:11

SpanishFly - I dont think C5 care who wins, they want to show situations which will get them press and get people voting. Rylan got a lot of press attention during the X Factor, so they sign him up to do the same for them - probably why they agreed so readily to him leaving for rehearsals.
Bring in a couple of baddies to rattle his cage and voila - its all over the news and people are voting mulitple times to get their favourites to win.
They can't afford to have a show where everyone gets along nicely, and people aren't bothered who wins.

sweetestB Sat 26-Jan-13 14:15:18

what looked bad on the public was their booooos and shouts of nastiness at them when they were just trying to answer Brian's question, I understand and agree with boooos when they were coming down the stairs and catwalk but during the interview wasn't nice. Specially because speidi weren't nasty to the public or British people.

sweetestB Sat 26-Jan-13 14:10:50

they were brave in the sense of just bein themselves whitout worrying on other people's opinion, whoever they are and in taking all the boooos with grace.

perceptionreality Sat 26-Jan-13 13:40:21

I don't agree - the British public tend to vote for the underdog or someone who is kind. I don't see that they were brave - just deluded. Very odd people and he is much worse than her - I don't think they are popular in the US either.

sweetestB Sat 26-Jan-13 13:37:28

And I believe §peidi genuinely didn't expect to win nevermind come to the final and be 2nd
thy wanted to be memorable

sweetestB Sat 26-Jan-13 13:34:37

It gave the british public a bad name that's for sure
Spend came out of the house and didn't claim their nastiness was a game plan. They said they had up and down times with feelings of love and hate for the housemates, and they expressed it as it is. They said they had each other and didn't care about anyone else. I think it's very genuine and brave.
Even Ryan said he had episodes of love and hate for the housemates there, he just don't have the balls to show or express it. Or maybe he is also too worried about the public, fans or press.

mrsjay Sat 26-Jan-13 12:02:17

yes I know but the booooooooss went on for ages

perceptionreality Sat 26-Jan-13 12:01:28

But mrsjay, historically Big Brother is like that when people are mean in the house - remember Grace? She was really hated for her behaviour towards other housemates even though she was only 20 and probably just a bit immature and sulky. I'm not saying it's right but if you go on BB and think nastiness will enable you to win you must have missed every series ever! I don't believe they were playing a game at all - they just aren't very nice people.

mrsjay Sat 26-Jan-13 11:44:27

I know spiedi were all boo hiss in the house but the mob were horrible people were shouting AT them and being horrible they should have shut the door imo, no need for that, it is a bloody tell show not a public hanging

sweetestB Sat 26-Jan-13 11:22:19

I do love Brian, but he should have told the mob to be quiet and let speidi talk

mrsjay Sat 26-Jan-13 10:29:49

Some people can do sexual innuendoes and some can't. I don't know why but Brian definitely can't. Don't know what it is, I think he's just so bloody try-hard. 'I like a big black dickie

I was blush for him when he said that, no he cant do it because he isn't camp enough he can't do the ooooer mrs thing very well grin

mrsjay Sat 26-Jan-13 10:26:37

My internet went down last night stoopid aol anyway,
well Rylan won then surprise surprise was tense the final 2 eh he was gutted he wanted it to be HIm and clare from steps,
spiedi were gracious in defeat and took it well, they were all hammered on BB Bots It was cringey paula hamilton was the worst.

I really thought good old RYan had a chance when he got to final 3 bless him,

I love Jeff on botts he is fab but see the end song it seemed to gel together very quickly for a live show hmm

sweetestB Sat 26-Jan-13 09:52:22

stila Rylan changed his tune because speidi changed theirs at the last dinner party, so it would look bad on him if he was still bitter specially as the winner, also because speidi are Americans and even though they say they are hated there, it's better for Rylan to stay on good terms with them, they have contacts, management team and expertise.
spanishfly speidi are too controversial and confusing for the majority of public, Americans and ''bad guys" whereas Rylan is much more simple, British, gay, and portrayed as the good guy, caring and protective. The media can make more money out of Rylan because he attracts more fans and leaves here.

SpanishFly Sat 26-Jan-13 07:07:04

can I just ask - genuine question - what reason would CBB have for wanting/promoting Rylan to win...? I dont get why they'd be so keen for him specifically to be the winner?

Stila Sat 26-Jan-13 02:03:37

Woah ...... finally caught up !

FIX grin

Jeez Trisha's bitterness must be catching hmm ( anyone notice her hanging on Rylan during the S Club song ? )
Thought Speidi gracious in defeat . Although someone must have had a word in Rylans ear as he changed his tune on BOTS .

As for rent-a-mob - boo them when they are out side but ffs shut the fuck up and let people speak !

sweetestB Sat 26-Jan-13 00:10:04

Perception if you watched the interview on BOTS, that is exactly what I meant

sweetestB Fri 25-Jan-13 23:58:38

Emma is such a tomboy but girlie outfits look good on her

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now