Breaking Bad - I love it!!

(60 Posts)
incognitoforonenight Fri 25-Jan-13 18:41:48

Just wondering if anyone else watches because I'm getting sick of raving about it to people who all go "what? NEver heard of it", when it is actually one of the best programmes EVER. Yes, EVER.

wintertimeisfun Sat 18-May-13 17:50:38

*bored :-D

PollyPlummer Sat 18-May-13 18:45:17

Another addict here, started watching a few weeks ago and just finished last night. Was shock at the ending and cant wait to see what is going to happen next.
I am a little bit in love with Jesse, I don't think I have seen the actor in anything else.

VivaLeBeaver Sat 18-May-13 20:17:15

I saw the pilot ages ago and really, really didn't like it. Shame as so many people rave about the show. Think I may have watched the next episode as well...ended with them making drugs in a trailer/motor home which I think caught fire.?

Maybe I ought to try it again.

AfternoonsandCoffeespoons Sat 18-May-13 21:13:40

Fellow BB addict here, just marking my place for news of new series start date. smile

VivaLeBeaver I rememeber after watching the first 2 or 3 episodes, I was tempted not to continue, cos I thought it was a bit boring really. But I'm really, really glad I stuck with it. Its definitely my favourite series ever.

StrangerintheNight Mon 20-May-13 09:55:34

I've also re-watched it more than is good for the state of my marriage. Although I confess to fast-forwarding through the interminable car wash sub-plot. It better have some huge bearing on the final few episodes or else...

LaughingLen Mon 17-Jun-13 21:28:28

Season five awaits me, in real life I know no one, no one who watches this. The school gate talks about master chef, dancing f-listers and talent shows but never a whimper about breaking bad.

LaughingLen Mon 17-Jun-13 21:29:35

I'm gonna set up a free school and the entry criteria will be a parental netflix/ download list of impeccable taste.

PeazlyPops Mon 17-Jun-13 21:46:34

I watched he first few episodes and have up as I just couldn't get into it. People told me to stick with it, so a few weeks later I started watching it again, and I'm glad I did!

Anxiously awaiting the last half of season 5!

gingertessa Mon 05-Aug-13 15:53:12

11th August for series 5 part 2 broadcast in the US; I don't think I can wait for the DVD release! I am such a fan that I bought DD (10 months) a Heisenberg babygro and my fiance a T shirt with the symbol from the barrel of methylamine on it from eBay smile

StrangerintheNight Mon 05-Aug-13 18:37:18

12th August on UK Netflix - only a week to wait!

Disclaimer: didn't really like season 5 as much, so quite prepared to discount these last 8 episodes and pretend it all finished with season 4.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now