Real HouseWifes Of Beverly Hills Series two....

(618 Posts)
RabidCarrot Thu 24-Jan-13 16:57:57

Starts tomorrow ITV2

Plumps up cushions and gets popcorn

Lighthousekeeping Wed 30-Jan-13 15:08:57

It can't have been last year, can it?

derekthehamster Wed 30-Jan-13 15:42:38

I saw the last 2 episodes of the current series of BH on bio over Christmas,

derekthehamster Wed 30-Jan-13 15:43:03

that's the current series that is on itv2.

thenightsky Wed 30-Jan-13 17:39:52

what is the back story to Paul and Adrienne and the basketball team? I don't understand why the other fans seem to hate them and what its all about confused

RabidCarrot Wed 30-Jan-13 20:29:25

I think they want to move the team from hicksville

MrsBucketxx Thu 31-Jan-13 07:35:56

they need a bigger stadium to make more money, they can't get planning where they are.

PolkadotCircus Thu 31-Jan-13 11:35:36

Hmm Camille is growing on me.

MrsBucketxx Thu 31-Jan-13 14:18:03

she is much better divorced, all that font you know who my husband is was driving me insane.

OverlyYappyAlways Thu 31-Jan-13 15:06:27

I missed a lot of the last one but I like Camille. I seen the last few when she split up with her husband and red dress and then the end result with bitching with Andy. So it looks like she was a bit nutty but i like her.

Lighthousekeeping Thu 31-Jan-13 17:06:57

I always did like her. I guess that's partly because I knew what was going on behind the scenes with Frasier.

newbiefrugalgal Thu 31-Jan-13 23:20:43

I'm addicted to this show now!
Love love love it.
Often google afterwards to catch up on what's happening.
I love Kyles house-can I move in now?

Not sure who my fav is?

Lighthousekeeping Thu 31-Jan-13 23:28:44

I think mines Adrienne and then Lisa.

queenofthepirates Thu 31-Jan-13 23:31:17

Loving Lisa and Ken
Do wonder where all their cash comes from... can't work out Taylor and Kim/Kyle's incomes.....

Would love to go to Lisa and Ken's restaurant in LA

Lighthousekeeping Thu 31-Jan-13 23:38:50

Comes from the 16 restaurants they sold. For some reason I imagine he was pretty wealthy when she met him I'm so cynical I wonder if he's been married before?

Taylor's money? She never had any just spent her husbands who also never had any just pretended he did. kyles husband is a property developer. Kim's baby daddies are all zillionaires.

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Fri 01-Feb-13 17:22:45

What bitches Kyle & Kim were today!

Kim was in such a state and they went for Brandi when she mentioned the elephant the room!

Roll on Monday grin

newbiefrugalgal Fri 01-Feb-13 17:24:59

lighthouse you really are up on this - thanks
I wish I had 16 restaurants to sell.
Seriously though - do people really need to have such huge houses to live in?

I loved Adrienne's pool party, no body invited me.
Not liking the two new girls though - brandy and dana. Maybe i will.

IncognitoIsMyFavouriteWord Fri 01-Feb-13 17:38:00

I don't get Dana yet.

She seemed fake and a kiss ass, even Taylor said she wasn't being herself.

I don't think Kim had been drinking. I do think she has a few issues emotionally which may be developing into a mental health problem. She sounded exhausted.

I do think Brandi made a rod for her own back with the comments she made. I also know that I wouldn't try to tackle two sisters on my own, thats just asking for trouble grin

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Fri 01-Feb-13 17:47:12

I don't know all the rambling, constant chatting trips to the bathroom.

I think she's a coke head, i so want to google to find out but i don't want to spoil it.

Dana's too try hard, she tries to validate herself all the time, 25k sunglasses, Valentino shorts!

They all have so much money it seems a bit daft.

roundtable Fri 01-Feb-13 18:03:33

Kim gets worse, it really made me cringe as she'll always have this series to remind her.

Camille grew on me this series and I quite like Brandi too, no billy bullshit with her at all.

Can't make up my mind about Kyle, she goes from being Queen Bitch to quite nice/funny constantly this series.

Taylor, not sure. Lisa is funny but gets a bit full of herself imo.

Saw on bio they were advertising a nho miami. They looked the equivalent of the jersey one!

GayleFartsAreLoud Fri 01-Feb-13 18:14:50

Kim and Kyle were total bitches today. I wouldn't be surprised if Kim was a smackhead. What was Kyles excuse for her behaviour? Stupid, childish bitch. The pair of them were like the mean girls from school. I like Brandi so far. She is stunning - maybe Kim and Kyle got a bout of the green eyed monster. Dana is wierd with her £25000 sunglasses and valentino shorts. What was the cake and breadstick party about? No wonder Adrienne made her excuses.

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Fri 01-Feb-13 19:12:46

I'm surprised there was came they never seem to eat carbs!!

libbydenise Fri 01-Feb-13 19:54:30

Enjoying this series even more than the first! Yes Camille much nicer person--guess having no pre-nup helpssmile

Lighthousekeeping Fri 01-Feb-13 21:34:27

$50 million is not to be scoffed at is it? envy It did cross my mind if Kelsey had any power how she was shown in the first season to make it look better for him.

Ooo, hello. I've been watching this and came here to see if there was a thread.

I loved RHONY and OC but I think this one may be my favourite. The houses are Fab-u-lous, the jewellery is just shock and you can tell that there are tensions bubbling from the first episode.

It's today's show though that prompted me to find a thread and to post here - Kim and Kyle were just vile today. Nasty little bullies and if Kim's not a cokehead, I'll find a hat and will eat it. Agree with whoever said that they're jealous of Brandi - she's just stunning. Bet Mauricio will never be left alone with her and perhaps that's Kyle's problem and why she hates her/ Liking Dana, she seems so desperate to be liked telling everyone how much her glasses cost, bless her.

I'm going to have to google to see what happens next. Didn't know about Taylor's husband killing himself. Lots of issues clearly there.

Forgot to add that you know some say that people can look like their pets................how similar are Ken and GiGi? Gigi is a mini fluffy Ken.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now