Real HouseWifes Of Beverly Hills Series two....

(618 Posts)
RabidCarrot Thu 24-Jan-13 16:57:57

Starts tomorrow ITV2

Plumps up cushions and gets popcorn

Joekate Fri 15-Feb-13 22:56:03

"super shocked" - I'm getting addicted to this show...grin I should have put a "like" before that. You can tell I watched the RHOOC straight after.

WotWot Fri 15-Feb-13 22:57:57

Surely it's got to be that she's filing for divorce?
That they are going to renew their vows? That she's thought of a theme for her daughters next birthday party?
Seriously - if it is separation or divorce WHY tell your pretend friends in front of a film crew??

WotWot Fri 15-Feb-13 23:00:13

...and find this thread as entertaining as the programme!
I got your back, you got my back??!

Joekate Fri 15-Feb-13 23:10:44

I got your back, Wot heads off towards the nearest bottle of wine, swiggs, and shouts "You've never understoooood meeeeeee"

Joekate Fri 15-Feb-13 23:12:23

Oh, I did not realise that putting wee stars and the front and back of a message did that...Ah, tells me down below. I apologise Wot, I did not mean to shout at you. Why are you looking at me like that....

clam Fri 15-Feb-13 23:32:40

rabidcarrot Today's episode will be repeated on Monday morning.

Kim's roots need doing.

SnowyWellies Sat 16-Feb-13 08:20:44

Please please type in ALL the details of the 4 pm show! I'm at work on Monday!

bloody work

clam Sat 16-Feb-13 09:32:09

You can get a step-by-step guide on line I think. Bravo?

RabidCarrot Sat 16-Feb-13 10:02:12

Away for the weekend so will miss Monday as well, have ask first hubby to sky plus it for me grin

TwllBach Sat 16-Feb-13 12:08:37

I knew there would be a thread on MN grin

I only started watching this week, completely by accident, and have already set it to record.

The whole Taylor thing makes me really uncomfortable - why has no one helped her? Yes she is irritating, but how can they bear to talk to her husband? Surely te emails he sent Lisa were enough of a red flag?

It also makes me laugh that all these women seem to have wealthy but submissive husbands.

I have a huge woman crush on Lisa, and Kim makes me want to reach through the tv and give her a good shake!

libbydenise Sat 16-Feb-13 13:34:56

..and a tv camera?....

libbydenise Sat 16-Feb-13 13:37:13

sorry that last message was meant to go after the post that Taylor was"trapped in a limo with abusive husband and a bottle of vodka".......

whatphididnext Sat 16-Feb-13 17:17:57

Except libbydenise they showed Russell trying to take off his mike so I am sure he would have booted the cameraman out.

I laughed when they showed Kim taking laundry out the dryer. You never see any of the RH doing chores, so I guess the message was " look at poor Kim, now she lives with Ken, she had to do HOUSEWORK"

MrsBucketxx Sun 17-Feb-13 10:54:22

how does taylor not know about what her husband is up too, and what sort of man allows them to go to a party where there would have been drama caused by him, and not say anything.

as for all the husbands being submissive I dont think they all are, kyles does say no to her on a lot of occasions.

Chottie Sun 17-Feb-13 13:37:43

You can watch and record for free via EyeTV. It is on ITV2.

I love the wedding planner, he really makes me laugh grin

libbydenise Sun 17-Feb-13 19:52:33

You are right whatphididnext--frightening!

I started to watch for a bit of escapism, but with Taylor's problems " guilty pleasure "swiftly turning to just feeling "guilty"! Having said that, i am compltetly hookedsmile

MrsBucketxx Mon 18-Feb-13 07:42:00

in a twisted way at least she is free of him now.

watching again this morning, I can never watch in the afternoon fully,

RabidCarrot Mon 18-Feb-13 08:31:25

I managed to catch up on the intrenet.

Shit on a stick, Taylor in the car with russ, when he was going on about it all being lies and she was saying I told them what happened but exaggerated, he would not in any way admit he is a piece of shit a wife beater, I think that is when the penny dropped in her very small brain that it was never going to work she was always going to be his punch bag.
I am wondering if the film crew were in the car as a form of "protection" or do you thing they just have fixed cameras in the cars???
I think you could tell from Russ's face that he knew the game was up as other men had confronted him, and people like him are only brave around the women they hurt. You could almost see him tying the noose in his head, still he is dead so good riddance, hope Taylor stops being such a frigging victim now though

magentastardust Mon 18-Feb-13 17:16:47

The wedding planner was in that programme about the brides who all compete for surgical procedures and win the perfect wedding!

As was Heather from OC's husband Dr Dubrow-he was the surgeon in it.

magentastardust Mon 18-Feb-13 17:17:18

Bridalplasty-thats what it was called!

MrsBucketxx Mon 18-Feb-13 18:51:27

looks like kim is at it again, i would be seriously pissed off if i was kyle.

how small was brandis dental floss, i mean bikini.

WotWot Mon 18-Feb-13 20:28:11

Well....Monday's Ep:
101 ways to describe Hawaii -
'This is so nice'
'Wow, this is sooo nice'
'Y'know, this is really nice'
'Hmmm, oh, this is so .... (wait for it)... nice.

Brandi's figure is wow. I've had 2 kids like her and mine is bleuurghh. Bikini? Noo - spiders webs on string. Camille getting spritzed by pool slave was cringey.

Kim. Paul said she was in the restroom of the airport a long while. She doesn't seem capable of holding a phone conversation. Can't WAIT for her to arrive! BTW - I didn't rate their hotel/pool/beach. It seemed very 'normal' compared to their opulent lives.

thenightsky Mon 18-Feb-13 20:48:04

Do we know what was in the emails written by Russ? I've missed an episode or two - Thursday and Friday.

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Mon 18-Feb-13 20:50:04

If i looked like that i would soooo wear that bikini!!!!

They don't have any fun do they, no one going in the water, no one swimming with the dolphins....boring!!

I was expecting a more exclusive hotel as well.

Kim is just getting worse and worse, it's painful to watch!

Chottie Mon 18-Feb-13 21:49:38

Kim is just unravelling, it's painful to watch...... she is a person......

If I looked like Brandi, I would live in a bikini too smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now