Real HouseWifes Of Beverly Hills Series two....

(618 Posts)
RabidCarrot Thu 24-Jan-13 16:57:57

Starts tomorrow ITV2

Plumps up cushions and gets popcorn

whatphididnext Fri 08-Feb-13 16:43:12

Kim must have a tame GP to get all these meds.

Getting any prescription out of the surgery I go to is virtually impossible, they are great believers in just a dose of paracetamol.

lollilou Fri 08-Feb-13 17:24:46

Kyle annoyed me today with her crying and the comment about her Mum ignoring boyfriends she didn't like so that was what she was going to do. I thought that was childish she should act like a grown up. He may look like a dealer but he could be nice.
I like Lisa and thought Taylor was a bit crazy today but she is a victim of dv so forgivable I suppose.

lollilou Fri 08-Feb-13 17:25:58

Oh and it's America so I think you can pay your doctor to ladle out the drugs look at Michael Jackson!

Lighthousekeeping Fri 08-Feb-13 17:26:21

Yes, Max is adopted. She has mentioned it. I dont think he's aimless at all he is only 18!! and, what exactly does Pandy do for a living?

Oh, Im two episodes behind now. Bloody nights.

I wouldnt waste my money buying the dvd there must be someway to see it. I will try and think.

RabidCarrot Fri 08-Feb-13 19:43:00

Now I have to say that today Camille went so far up in my estimations

newbiefrugalgal Fri 08-Feb-13 20:24:32

I neeeed a recap of today's episode as I missed it sad

RabidCarrot Fri 08-Feb-13 20:32:02

Taylor was being a professional victim again and attacking Lisa, I truly think Taylor is a fruitcake very mentally unwell person, as well as loving being a victim.

WotWot Fri 08-Feb-13 21:19:32

So many questions:
Did anyone actually eat any of the lovely cakes (that are SO English) at the Tea Party?

Do you think we'll get to see Pandora's wedding? AND will it really be in Lisa's back garden OR will they have a Morrocan-themed one so best friend Mohammed can host (Oh Kyyyle - more splits and manic hair flicking luv).

Re Taylor. Am confused. Did I hear right that all the HW's said they were not sure about whether Taylor was telling the truth about her abuse..but then..was it Camille who said that Taylor said Russell had broken her jaw? I can't help but wonder why she's with him (yes I know he's dead now), but surely she must be making her own loot from Series 1 etc to run, run away?

The scene with Adrienne and Paul 'celebrating' his birthday was painful. Yes - staged and set up (as always) but that glare from Adrienne when Paul was choosing his food was one of hate! I mean, - I do wonder if any BH husband has EVER had a conversation with their wife about food?? Ugh - the dirty F word.
Anyway - do Paul and Adrienne have kids together?

Lisa's impression of Laryngitis Kimmy is quite good.

Orenishii Fri 08-Feb-13 21:26:38

I think she was probably just very angry at the treatment from her husband, and misguidedly taking it out on Lisa. she completely misunderstood Lisa's line about - we're not friends but if you need help...

newbie basically Taylor laid into Lisa about how she made her feel judged and insecure and stuff, and then it was finally said that the other women had been protecting her about her husband's abuse.

Camille was a warrior about it - I hugely admired her for finally saying what the others didn't want to. Especially that bloody Kyle - "oh i just don't want to get involved." Your friend is being abused!!!

Orenishii Fri 08-Feb-13 21:34:21

Wot i think the problem came from Taylor putting them in this impossible situation of telling them things - that it transpired to be the truth - but then acting like there was nothing wrong. So when Camille said - Taylor told me things for three hours, then got on a G-IV with her husband - it made them all not understand the complexities of DV. Kyle almost says it - she almost comes close to saying it's hard to leave your abuser, even when you have the means to do so...but then she reverts back to being a coward.

WotWot Fri 08-Feb-13 21:43:05

Hmmm, Kyle seems to have gone from a normal (its all relative in RH land), likeable gal to being very cowardly and not to be trusted one little bit. I felt for Taylor.

RabidCarrot Sat 09-Feb-13 09:10:04

Taylor just makes me sick, I want to slap her

newpup Sat 09-Feb-13 10:15:24

I think Kyle was not a good friend to Taylor at all. I don't want to get involved.... Your friend is being abused and having a breakdown!!! Only Camille and Lisa were upfront and actually offered Taylor real help. Taylor is sick and needs help both with her abusive marriage and her emotional issues.

ihatethecold Sat 09-Feb-13 15:25:55

Rabidcarrot. That's really not nice.

valiumredhead Sat 09-Feb-13 15:42:51

Oh yeah, I'm sure that's what Taylor needs - another slap hmm

Lighthousekeeping Sat 09-Feb-13 17:52:10

The trouble with Taylor is that she hears things and then twists them to what she wants to hear. You will see more of that later on, well after her husband is off the scene. She's still doing it.

I wish she'd stop that thing with her lips. Shes gorgeous otherwise.

JaquelineHyde Sat 09-Feb-13 17:58:35

I can't stand Taylor, she has some serious issues and has dealt with a hell of a lot I know but I also just think that she is not a very nice person. I didn't like her in the first series either.

Kyle is the one I really hate at the moment though, 2 faced and very bitchy with it.

Lighthousekeeping Sat 09-Feb-13 18:07:02

She purposely twisted what Lisa said re the invite to stay at her house. Where's Brandi lately?

Kyle has really shown her true colours hasnt she? I cant say I ever took to her from the beginning. Camille is very good looking. Fancy Frasier going for the custody of her children. I bet his new wife was over the moon about that.

clam Sat 09-Feb-13 18:54:55

re: Adrienne and Paul, and I know what subsequently happens, but did anyone else pick up on the comment during the Sacramento Kings episode, where the bodyguards were concerned about her safety if she turned up at the game. At one point, Paul pointed out that she might end up punched in the face. She said, "it wouldn't be the first time," whilst looking directly at him. hmm

clam Sat 09-Feb-13 18:58:32

Oh, and whilst I'm hmm ing, how clumsy does Paul do you have to be to have your small son allegedly kick you in the nose twice, breaking it?

Lighthousekeeping Sat 09-Feb-13 19:01:01

Oh, he's vain alright!! They both are though. I kind of like him.

lollilou Sat 09-Feb-13 20:33:04

So do you think his broken nose was plastic surgery or fighting with his wife?

whatphididnext Sun 10-Feb-13 00:04:28

What a bizarre scene - Taylor talking to Paul through Lisa's gate, is he not allowed on the property?

RabidCarrot Sun 10-Feb-13 11:07:50

I am really sad about Paul and Adrianna,
I wonder if Taylor will go in to professional widow mode to add to her permanent victim mode?
Really dis-liking Kyle this season

newbiefrugalgal Sun 10-Feb-13 12:12:26

perezhilton.com/2013-01-08-taylor-armstrong-real-housewives-beverly-hills-wedding-ring-lawsuit#.UReN8ecgGc0

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now