Debbie in Emmerdale's skin

(6 Posts)
carbondated Tue 22-Jan-13 19:23:11

Why do you think Debbie's face looks like it has been smeared with vaseline all over! And anyone else think the drug planting/client lists stealing plot with Dom is a) unlikely and b) unbelievable?

SucksToBeMe Tue 22-Jan-13 20:04:57

She certainly looks very different now she has gone back to her natural hair colour. She must be exhausted being so angry all the time too.

Footface Tue 22-Jan-13 20:20:41

Completely unbelievable, and I don't get it, I think I'm just bring a bit silly, but is Debbie trying to set herself up as a drug runner, where is she going to get the drugs!

Can you fill me in a bit
why was Debbie in prison,
Where us Diane? I think she's looking after her grandchildren but why?

carbondated Tue 22-Jan-13 20:48:22

Footface the way I understood it, Debbie planted drugs at the courier firm where Dom worked and then tipped the cops off? Not sure if I have that right though! And I did wonder where she got the drugs from and how she got them in the office or wherever. And really would she do that and risk going to jail when she has a child who has just had a bone-marrow transplant and a new baby?

I also need filling in on why Debbie was in jail because I've only been watching for 2 years. Is Diane looking after her grand-daughter because her Mother's marriage has broken up and she is now in Emmerdale with her lover? And also because Diane isn't happy at Chas being back in the pub?

snowiceslush Thu 24-Jan-13 19:53:41

I forgot Debbie had been to prison.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dReAo7MhsSw

This is a stupid, unrealistic storyline. I don't know why Debbie has to be a hard nosed money grabber. I can't stand the fact she slept with Dom for keys to plant drugs. Like mother like daughter? What is next for Debbie?

Her skin does look awful. Too much fake tan and vaseline. What about the brows? Her hair looks much better. The long goldilocks style did not suit her.

valiumredhead Mon 28-Jan-13 09:28:35

I think Debbies uses a dewy high lighter on her face.

Thank God she went back to her natural colour - the blonde was hideous!

The drugs story line is utterly ridiculous and unbelievable!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now