Doctors Addicts Anonymous Continued - Emergency!

(996 Posts)
MsNobodyAgain Mon 21-Jan-13 13:54:57

No time for waffle.

If you watch Doctors, 1.45pm on BBC1, this is the thread for you! It's so bad, it's good.

Ooh worth missing then. I had a rather large pie with chips and gravy. grin

toldmywrath Fri 22-Feb-13 19:52:48

Is it really called The Hungry Horse? Bit of a connotation with the horse meat scandal grin
Isn't Kevin looking well dressed lately? phwoar!

MsNobodyAgain Fri 22-Feb-13 20:43:22

Oi! Gerrof my Kevin. I agree he was looking mighty fine today.

Mmmmmm.

It has a name told but the chain is the Hungry Horse. They had a huge Burger thing on the menu called the Hungry Horse Burger Challenge or something. The man behind the bar looked a bit hmm because everyone was laughing about it, he must have heard it before. A lot. grin

MsNobodyAgain Fri 22-Feb-13 20:56:17

I am not one for reacting to food scares but I must admit I haven't touched beef since.

I am missing M & S lasagne though. And corned beef crispbakes, and sheperds pie.

I will be clucking like a chicken soon grin. Or going back veggie.

Yes I have eaten a lot of chicken lately. Didn't fancy the horse Burger Challenge. grin

MsNobodyAgain Sat 23-Feb-13 13:09:45

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the spoilers for the week after next are brill!

I know MsN. The Hanbury Hall episode is finally on the horizon!!

MsNobodyAgain Sat 23-Feb-13 13:52:42

I noticed that. Reading them has messed up my next planned thread title though. I'm stuck now and I can't think of anything witty.

(I cannot believe I am fretting over a thread title) grin

toldmywrath Sat 23-Feb-13 14:45:25

Well done MsNo for taking the lead again on the thread title-I might, just this once, read the spoilers-I never have before. Will it utterly ruin Doctors for me though ?

MsNobodyAgain Sat 23-Feb-13 15:29:58

told if you are anything like me and Raah and Sparkling you will forget the spoilers about a day after you read them! It's spooky.

<woo>

So it does kinda ruin it, but only for a bit.

I have forgotten already apart from the exciting local stately home one. When I watch I can't even remember reading the spoilers. confused

MsNobodyAgain Sat 23-Feb-13 15:37:12

grin

I'll have to set up the new thread soon as well as I've just remembered I am out all day Monday. DD is off school (what is an 'inset day' anyway?) so we're going out to Manchester.

What are you thinking for a title? 'Doctors Addicts Anonymous. What the Bobbins is going on now?' Or similar? grin

MsNobodyAgain Sat 23-Feb-13 15:43:54

I might steal that actually! smile

MsNobodyAgain Sat 23-Feb-13 15:45:00

Does Bobbins have to have a capital B? I don't want to get shot down by the pedants. wink

Feel free, if you can't think of another. grin

I'd just go with WTF is going on now?, it's what we're all thinking most of the time.

Surely the pedants don't watch Doctors?

MsNobodyAgain Sat 23-Feb-13 16:48:58

I like to think someone reads this thread other than us. grin

Maybe someone's got it on 'Threads I'm Watching'. shock

<waves to non existent thread watchers>

Oodsigma Sat 23-Feb-13 16:53:25

Link it when you've started it so I don't lose you!

MsNobodyAgain Sat 23-Feb-13 17:09:00

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now