Doctors Addicts Anonymous Continued - Emergency!

(996 Posts)
MsNobodyAgain Mon 21-Jan-13 13:54:57

No time for waffle.

If you watch Doctors, 1.45pm on BBC1, this is the thread for you! It's so bad, it's good.

Raahh Sun 17-Feb-13 22:11:29

thanks MsN I'm just whingy today (taking tips from dd2grin)

toldmywrath Mon 18-Feb-13 15:59:21

Where is everyone?? [worried face] I realise that it's half term for some, but is anyone there?
I suggested a few weeks ago to my DH that he should go to Switzerland cos of his persistent cough & chest infections- but I meant for the air grin

MsNobodyAgain Mon 18-Feb-13 16:06:11

grin told.

I am lurking. I found DS2 eating stuff out of the bin today shock (thread in SN so full details there, I have not been starving him honest!). I've been a bit distracted.

Hoping to watch in a moment. I've just got to whip up a healthy tea of salad and locally sourced genuine beef. fishfingers and waffle

Raahh Mon 18-Feb-13 16:08:11

told- shockgrin

Dh got dd1 an emergency hat when he took her out yesterday ( though I told her to put one on before hand <eye roll>). It is a Man utd emergency hat. (he's a big fan) Am torn between getting rid of the hat, or the husband?

I had to take dd1 to the doctors- seems she is just very sensitive to the cold.Could have done with a house call, since I feel super rough--I think the sdtp's have more ailments than the patients in Letherbridge lately-- grin

I will try to catch up later.

Raahh Mon 18-Feb-13 16:10:08

Oh, MsN- hope he's ok.

mine had fish and potato waffles yesterday. I was too weakto argue grin

toldmywrath Mon 18-Feb-13 16:14:06

I prefer fishfingers & waffles actually MsNo .Might have to read your other thread to see why your DS2 is bin raiding shock
What's easiest Raahh- get rid of the hat & buy a more suitable one (I will not suggest a football team cos that might cause a riot!)

MsNobodyAgain Mon 18-Feb-13 16:17:45

He's fine so far. It just made me feel rather ill envy << sick face

Oh no, MsN, that doesn't sound good, hope you got some helpful answers on your other thread. Food is a very big problem for my DS but he hasn't done that yet.

As for Doctors, the DCs have been home all day so not had a chance to catch up. Hopefully later. Don't think I saw Friday's either.

MsNobodyAgain Mon 18-Feb-13 17:21:36

Just watched.

- how big was 6tls TV? shock. And that living room looked suspiciously like Gobbys old one but with a makeover.

- storyline wasn't bad. I couldn't place what the mother had been in before but I have seen her in quite a few things.

Raahh Mon 18-Feb-13 18:08:02

I looked up the mother (though I only saw 5 mins before dd2 got the strops)
Her name is Kathryn Hunt- she was in 'where the Heart is'- and I def remember her being in Corrie- am sure she was imprisoned in the show for murder ? <isn't every one>. Was the mother of the girl who went on to do that Wild at Heart thing, and married Tyrone in real-y lifegrin

must get a life...

MsNobodyAgain Mon 18-Feb-13 18:12:59

I was thinking Corrie. Ma-ha. I actually remembered someone (nearly).

Not seen Wendy Craig yet. Have I missed her because she is so old and wizened now that I don't recognise her?

Raahh Mon 18-Feb-13 18:16:43

I don't think Wendy has been in it yes unless it was the ep I didn't bother with

MsNobodyAgain Mon 18-Feb-13 18:21:22

Ok. I will keep my eyes peeled because I used to love Butterflies. Moving the cars used to make me laugh.

There are a couple of new stories on DSpy but they are brief, boring and feature 6tl.

Raahh Mon 18-Feb-13 18:32:02

I loathe the woman(6TL)....do they not get the meaning of 'locum' no?NO????shock

<slight hysteria as dd2 has just bitten me through my jeans and it was a shock and it hurt and I screamed>sadShe is sitting knee stroking my leg. I think I scared her. But she drew blood!nearly <Rubbish mother emoticon>

I may have have her teeth filed.

MsNobodyAgain Mon 18-Feb-13 18:46:26

Bloomin' heck Raahh. That tops my 'eating out of the bin' experience. grin

Get some Savlon on it. Tis good stuff.

MsNobodyAgain Mon 18-Feb-13 18:47:10

Maybe that shouldn't be a grin, maybe a sad

Raahh Mon 18-Feb-13 18:48:03

grin
I have germolene and wine. Medicinal, clearly.

toldmywrath Mon 18-Feb-13 22:13:15

Mother was "our Katie's" mum in Corrie (known as killer Katie, but the mum took the rap & went to prison for it) And yup killer Katie is married to Tyrone in real life! Blimey Raahh biting through your jeans
MsNo I didn't notice the TV- i was probably looking at 6tl's chin instead. I'll have to check out the likeness to Gobby's previous room as I didn't notice that either.

MsNobodyAgain Tue 19-Feb-13 13:44:37

I'm here today but I have to sew toy Woodys leg back together so my attention may be limited. grin

Raahh Tue 19-Feb-13 13:45:37

Right- I haven't seem yesterdays yet <rebel>

Just need to distract dd2 whilst I turn over....

Sparklingbrook Tue 19-Feb-13 13:46:01

Hello! I am here but-

DS1 had his bottom brace fitted and he is in agony. sad He's hungry but can't eat.

He is going to watch Doctors with me to cheer him up.

Sparklingbrook Tue 19-Feb-13 13:46:49

I haven't seen yesterday's. Will it matter?

Raahh Tue 19-Feb-13 13:48:02

Poor Woody!

My leg, mercifully, didn't require sewing. When dh came home,he did ask if my tetanus jabs were up to dategrin

I recognise that woman she's probably been in it before

MsNobodyAgain Tue 19-Feb-13 13:48:37

There was just a showdown between 6tl and Sam about the Switzerland thing, that's all yesterday really. Chris still doesn't know.

MsNobodyAgain Tue 19-Feb-13 13:50:03

Woody's leg isn't looking good. I only have a huge embroidery needle. He's looking a little massacred.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now