Doctors Addicts Anonymous Continued - Emergency!

(996 Posts)
MsNobodyAgain Mon 21-Jan-13 13:54:57

No time for waffle.

If you watch Doctors, 1.45pm on BBC1, this is the thread for you! It's so bad, it's good.

MsNobodyAgain Fri 08-Feb-13 17:46:49

Just watching. How many times are they going to make 6tl wear that cowl neck/waterfall top. It's barely off her back most of the time shock

Raahh Fri 08-Feb-13 17:49:37

ooooh- interesting next episode- Lesbian/period drama flash back storyline!

MsNobodyAgain Fri 08-Feb-13 18:17:52

Well, that was BAH. And there is a distinct lack of on-screen chemistry between 6tl and TBFE. I just can't buy into it.

Raahh Fri 08-Feb-13 18:27:15

Exactly! She is so stilted and fake- he could do much better. Someone with a sense of humour, for a start. She is annoyingly pouty grin

MsNobodyAgain Fri 08-Feb-13 18:44:55

I've said it previously, she is Diana from 'V'. Reptilian. She eats furry animals and wears a mask.

<shudder>

Sex appeal of a wooden spoon.

I've just been reading about the lesbian flashback thing on Digital spy. Not sure if I feel very enthusiastic. I definitely prefer the episodes featuring the Gobbys and Al at the moment.

I've always liked cowl necklines, not so sure now.

readyforno2 Fri 08-Feb-13 18:56:56

Funny, I like that top.
Today was bah, the whole will they/won't they.. Just get on with it.

Haven't seen it yet. My Sky+ box is nearly full so I've had to stop recording it but will try and catch up on Iplayer.

MsNobodyAgain Sun 10-Feb-13 09:40:28

There is a yawn-tastic interview with FOD on Digital Spy.

Warning: from the sounds of it, Mondays episode is set to be confused. I can barely deal with some of the storylines as it is but when they start doing flashbacks I lose the plot.

Oh, and you'll be pleased to hear she's contracted til Christmas so FODs here to stay. GROW A FRINGE AND STOP WHINING ABOUT FREYA (who?).

grin

Morning MsN. I have a headache and dreamt that I was hanging curtains with Prof Brian Cox. Bloomin' red wine. sad

Haven't read the spoilers yet-just remembered.

MsNobodyAgain Sun 10-Feb-13 09:59:58

Sorry, but grin Sparkling. I think you best stick to what you like in future. Hanging curtains with Prof Cox...how the heck did your brain come up with that one??

Hope the headache goes soon.

He was on Jonathan Ross last night MsN, and I did indeed hang some curtains last week. The red wine told my brain the two should be together. sad

AnneEyhtMeyer Sun 10-Feb-13 10:12:35

Oh spoilers! Forgot about those again! Will head off and read them now.

Will see Monday's but then I'll miss it for two weeks, so I'll need to read this thread to see which ones I should watch, which I should fast-forward and which I should just delete!

Just think, by the time I return it will almost be March, and in March Zara returns! Hurrah!

MsNobodyAgain Sun 10-Feb-13 10:22:22

I second that Hurrah!

AnneEyhtMeyer Sun 10-Feb-13 10:34:24

Just read the spoilers. Looks like Mrs T may be getting some romantic interest! shock Hopefully this will shake some sense into Heston and he will realise he loves her!

Raahh Mon 11-Feb-13 13:50:08

here we go- not sure I will be able to concentrate. lipping school holidaysgrin

it's the special 'mandy' episode. Joy.

MsNobodyAgain Mon 11-Feb-13 13:51:32

See! She looks better with a fringe!!!!

Raahh Mon 11-Feb-13 13:51:41

oh my god- what has she got on her head??? in the flashback??

Raahh Mon 11-Feb-13 13:52:18

it certainly makes her FOD less noticeablegrin

Horsemad Mon 11-Feb-13 13:52:45

Damn I'm supposed to be going out but have been sucked in...

MsNobodyAgain Mon 11-Feb-13 13:53:29

She looks a bit like a young Aretha Franklin. grin

Raahh Mon 11-Feb-13 13:55:30

much as I'm liking the music, it's all kind of wtf.

MsNobodyAgain Mon 11-Feb-13 13:55:55

All the shoes they have shown are hideous. Bleurgh.

MsNobodyAgain Mon 11-Feb-13 13:56:54

Horsemad resistance is futile grin

Horsemad Mon 11-Feb-13 13:57:53

grin MsNo

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now