Doctors Addicts Anonymous Continued - Emergency!

(996 Posts)
MsNobodyAgain Mon 21-Jan-13 13:54:57

No time for waffle.

If you watch Doctors, 1.45pm on BBC1, this is the thread for you! It's so bad, it's good.

Sparklingbrook Mon 28-Jan-13 19:55:15

I can't watch anymore daytime telly. I watch Wanted Down Under (eating breakfast) even though it really annoys me and Doctors (lunch). That's an hour. Can't justify any more.

Raahh Mon 28-Jan-13 19:57:32

I saw WDU this morning- it really annoyed me. The father was a knobgrin

Sparklingbrook Mon 28-Jan-13 20:01:03

Um I may have possibly started a WDU thread a few weeks ago Raahh. blush

Raahh Mon 28-Jan-13 20:03:32

I know you didwinkgrin

I watch it every so often if dd2 isn't demanding cbeebies

Sparklingbrook Mon 28-Jan-13 20:05:14

It is the most annoying programme ever. I watched it last year for a while then it wound me up so much I stopped.
Outdoor Ozzie lifestyle my arse, generally. grin

Oodsigma Mon 28-Jan-13 21:41:53

I didn't get today's. don't think there's one I've got this year , where are they getting the writers?

Oodsigma Mon 28-Jan-13 21:43:23

I didn't get today's. don't think there's one I've got this year , where are they getting the writers?

Just watched it now, spent the entire time wondering where I had seen Rory before. I liked Dave and Rory, but where on earth did the Dr/patient duet gig spring from.

Chris needs to find out about his hateful mother and TBFE I think, then they could chuck her out of home and quietly write out the husband, maybe him dying having cut her out of his will. Then they need Mrs T to find out and dish out her best cutting remarks. Then she (6TL) gets a job somewhe else and takes FOD with her.

Sparklingbrook Tue 29-Jan-13 06:30:33

I think we should get to write an episode as we show such devotion to this programme.

MsNobodyAgain Tue 29-Jan-13 07:22:43

I agree. We could make the Hestembe relationship happen and write out FOD in a WTF death scenario. Spontaneous combustion maybe?

AnneEyhtMeyer Tue 29-Jan-13 07:50:55

FOD is out for a walk in the countryside (tying in with her new-found love for nature) and sees a vision of Freya (who?). She reaches out towards the vision as she walks forwards, not noticing she is on the edge of a cliff. She holds onto a tree on the edge, and calls the Mill. 6tl races to her rescue, but as she grabs FOD's hand she stumbles and they both tumble to their doom.

Meanwhile, back at the Mill, Jimmi is busy washing his hands, Gobby is on the phone chatting to a relative and TBFE is looking gorgeous. Heston feels guilty - if he hadn't asked FOD to look after the small-holding she would never have discovered her love for the countryside. Weeping into his lapsang souchong, he feels a gentle touch on his shoulder. He turns and sees Mrs T in her posh wig and he is overcome with love. They kiss.

Chris announces he cannot stay at the Mill due to bad memories and as he exits through the door he is pushed over into the gutter by a woman in a suit. It's Zara. She's back! The nation cheers!

MsNobodyAgain Tue 29-Jan-13 07:56:40

Anne Brilliant grin

SCRIPTWRITERS TAKE NOTE PLEASE!!! We know you're out there hmm

Oodsigma Tue 29-Jan-13 08:09:16

Yep that's what we want anne not even any patients to get in the way.

Raahh Tue 29-Jan-13 08:37:18

yay! Anne for a BAFTA!

Sparklingbrook Tue 29-Jan-13 09:04:31

YY standing ovation for Anne. grin

<takes hat off to Anne>

AnneEyhtMeyer Tue 29-Jan-13 10:09:05

Thank you! blush

MsNobodyAgain Tue 29-Jan-13 13:42:05

Anyone around today? I'm bored with a capital B.

Oodsigma Tue 29-Jan-13 14:00:42

I'm here. There's a patient or 2 anyway!

What is the woman from?

Pregnant?

MsNobodyAgain Tue 29-Jan-13 14:03:05

Hi Ood. Yes, you're right.

I'm about 2 mins behind now due to a knock on the door angry

Oodsigma Tue 29-Jan-13 14:04:59

I'm a couple behind too.

MsNobodyAgain Tue 29-Jan-13 14:08:32

The husband is nice.

MsNobodyAgain Tue 29-Jan-13 14:10:42

Imagine having a baby again after all those years.

<shudder>

Oodsigma Tue 29-Jan-13 14:27:04

Friend thought she was staring menopause & found out she was pg. first baby at 47 shock

AnneEyhtMeyer Tue 29-Jan-13 17:39:10

Just watching now. Feel annoyed that 6tl has the same plates as me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now