ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Furry freak sistas who watch CBB, come hither

(998 Posts)
Jellykat Thu 10-Jan-13 21:23:25

Here we are.. don your hats its a new thread grin

FunnysInLaJardin Mon 21-Jan-13 22:19:37

I don't usually contribute to this thread but OMFG Speidi are pure evil. Nasty nasty people. Who would do that? Seriously. And then carry on laughing. Nasty fuckers. I sooooo hope they are out on Wednesday.

jollymollie Mon 21-Jan-13 22:26:56

this programme is a game show! Claire is getting a big fat fee and knew the deal is you don't see family for max 3 weeks. she CHOSE to do show knowing this and has spent majority of time lounging on sofa in dressing gown. without speidi this would be the most boring CBB in history. they are out in 4 days anyway.....get real!!!

Stila Mon 21-Jan-13 22:34:05

actually I think it does matter - when Rylan went in all guns blazing at speidi , it was edited out nicely on the main show. Big bad americans being horrid to Rylan the wounded puppy . But hey it was good for viewing figures . . . now its coming to an end they don't want speidi to win so lets edit out anything that remotely redems them . Oh and whilst we are at it lets give rylan the edge by letting him escape from the house atmosphere . . .
I kinda hope the public piss on their parade (like they did with Aaron bb12 - think it was 12) and vote for Speidi to win.

SpanishFly Mon 21-Jan-13 22:34:58

sorry, but i dont get the "Rylan is a bully" comments. He's not picking on anyone - he's the only one telling Speidi what everyone in the house thinks of them. He's standing up to the bullies - the ones who clapped during the announcement, the ones who wont participate in anything, the ones who are talking about all of them behind their backs. So how is Rylan the bully??

sweetestB Mon 21-Jan-13 22:38:46

I sometimes laugh at people is the most inappropriate situations for them. I don't mean to be nasty, I mean to cheer them up, to minimise their troubles, I know it doesn't work and I'm trying to stop but sometimes still happens. I have the feeling that it was what Heidi was trying to do and Spencer followed just to defend her as Rylan told her not to in a nasty tone. Rylan is the only one standing up to them because he wants to shine more than everybody else and he can't believe that Heidi is getting more attention than he is. It is just a game I say this in every season. I think if you are going to miss your kids so much you shouldn't go. Everyone knows there is a probability you aren't going to get your letter, regardless the specific task. Claire shouldn't have let Rylan shave his beard but she went after him too late and just because Heidi told her to. Rylan did this just to win Claire's fans over, he didn't care about her and her kids. He is upset because of his beard, not because Claire didn't get her letter. Get real people.

FunnysInLaJardin Mon 21-Jan-13 22:42:50

the thing is jolly while we all know that it is a game and they are getting their fee, normal human emotion has to come into it somewhere. It would seem Spencer and Heidi have none

Bakingnovice Mon 21-Jan-13 22:44:28

Speidi are playing a game. They're playing the game. Claire chose to leave her kids for a fat fee and must've known she was unlikely to hear from them surely. All her and razor do all day is sit around in dressing gowns eating food or discussing it. Speidi have made this series watchable. Bb brought them in for drama and now want rylan to win. It's so obvious. Don't fall for it people.

FunnysInLaJardin Mon 21-Jan-13 22:44:59

And I like Rylan and hope he wins. I never ever thought I would say that! He seems like a real person to me in a way that S&H just don't

SucksToBeMe Mon 21-Jan-13 22:46:57

If Claire wants to see her children, she knows where the door is!

jollymollie Mon 21-Jan-13 22:47:10

here here sweetest b. the whole thing is ridiculous. don't accept the fee and go on a show which is orchestrated to cause upset and conflict if you cannot cope with it!

NewAndSparklyMe Mon 21-Jan-13 22:48:45

sorry, but i dont get the "Rylan is a bully" comments. He's not picking on anyone - he's the only one telling Speidi what everyone in the house thinks of them. He's standing up to the bullies - the ones who clapped during the announcement, the ones who wont participate in anything, the ones who are talking about all of them behind their backs. So how is Rylan the bully??

This.^^ They have been awful from day one, winding everyone up, refusing to get involved, generally being horrible and nasty.
Rylan actually stands up to them and tells them it's out of order and HE'S the one you think is in the wrong?! confused
Good on him for not letting them get away with it and speaking his mind.

Bottleoffish Mon 21-Jan-13 22:51:19

Funny, I agree completely. Whatever game pure playing and however much people may think Claire chose to go in there, she is obviously genuinely upset and missing her children. We don't really know her reasons for going I not here, for all we know she could need the money for her family. To watch somebody crying and obviously distressed and not give a shit, but worse, to. Smile and laugh about it is vile.

I couldn't stand Rylan on X Factor, or on that silly Jordan thing he was on, but I actually would like him to win, he's the only one who has stood up to Speidi and their bullying ways. Lets not forget there are two of the and only one of everyone else.

NewAndSparklyMe Mon 21-Jan-13 22:54:30

Speidi are playing a game. They're playing the game. Claire chose to leave her kids for a fat fee and must've known she was unlikely to hear from them surely. All her and razor do all day is sit around in dressing gowns eating food or discussing it. Speidi have made this series watchable. Bb brought them in for drama and now want rylan to win. It's so obvious. Don't fall for it people.

Even if Claire did choose to leave her kids for a fat fee as you put it, for the few weeks in there that house is their life, and they have to live it.
When you've got two jumped up little turds like Heidi and Spencer making life a misery for everyone, why SHOULDN'T you feel miserable when people are being nasty for the sake of it?
As for "all day sitting round talking about food or eating it.." um, what? No she hasn't.
If Rylan wins it's because he genuinely comes across as a nice person who sticks up for what he believes in.
Yes, Heidi and Spencer might be playing a game - they seem to be totally devoid of any human emotion though and most definitely NOT real people.
The real people are the ones who people warm to. Not the robots.

jollymollie Mon 21-Jan-13 23:00:54

CBB edit this show the way they see fit. if they wanted Claire to get her letter she would have got it regardless of speidis actions. it is a GAME which is edited to cause maximum reaction. they will all be home in 4 days with more cash in the bank to spend on their kids than most of us!!

CuriousMama Mon 21-Jan-13 23:01:14

I'm so shock at Speidi. They're really strange. Are they Christian or were they pretending to be? Claire is genuinely upset. I hope her dcs aren't allowed to watch? Or anyone elses dcs tbh.

BOTS on now.

UnknownGnome Mon 21-Jan-13 23:01:56

I don't even think it's that Claire desperately wanted to read the letter per se that upset her. It's more the fact that she knows her children would have put all their efforts into it and would have been excited for her to read it. Her children were denied that by a couple of spiteful, hateful, self-obsessed individuals.

What irks me about them is that they bemoan the fact that they were hated after The Hills. They make a point of being disliked in the house but they were liked until they showed their true colours on what they believed to be live tv. Even after their extremely rude start to the show people gave them a chance.

Speidi are strange. If they didn't get publicity by being together I don't think they would be.

Unfortunately I don't think this will have harmed their careers. Probably the opposite.

CuriousMama Mon 21-Jan-13 23:02:26

Bleurghhhhhhhhhhhh Razor!!! <VOM>

CuriousMama Mon 21-Jan-13 23:02:55

^ up there somewhere I said I would do Razor, nope not anymore.

sweetestB Mon 21-Jan-13 23:07:14

I think Speidi did Claire a favour actually and now she have a chance to WIN. Hooooray Speidi, you are my heroes. I like Rylan, but I'm sorry, he just go lost in the GAME.

sweetestB Mon 21-Jan-13 23:08:28

jollieMolly have 5!!!

SinisterBuggyMonth Mon 21-Jan-13 23:16:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CuriousMama Mon 21-Jan-13 23:18:56

Yes agree with you SBM.

UnknownGnome has it spot on. Claire was upset because her children would have been excited to write a letter to their mum. That is not fair on them. It's exactly the same as I'm a celeb when everyone said it wasn't fair to involve Charlie's daughter in the trial behind the door. Possibly the producers took it too far with that respect, but I have no time for speidi they are a nasty cruel couple and the British public are keeping them in. Yes they are entertaining, but I bet there is a lot more happening that we don't get to see because of them and the arguments they're causing.

Stila Tue 22-Jan-13 00:09:16

Does nobody think BB will give someone the chance to win Claire her letter before Wednesday ? it will probably be Rylan hmm

I think Jamie and Emma missed the point re: Rylan leaving the house for long(ish) periods . There is such a bad atmosphere in there surely its an advantage to anyone to be allowed to leave even if its just for half an hour .

CuriousMama Tue 22-Jan-13 00:15:34

That may happen Stila?

grin at the bed being taken.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now