Where's neighbours gone?

(601 Posts)
Willabywallaby Mon 07-Jan-13 19:29:32

I thought it was having a fortnight off for Christmas but not on today sad

MsTimTam Thu 21-Feb-13 11:05:14

Could I be the one in the group whose microphone is switched off? wink

Willabywallaby Thu 21-Feb-13 11:30:17

I couldn't see the house, must've been snapped up!

Willabywallaby Thu 21-Feb-13 11:32:43

4YO now copying Roseanne, where's the hands over ears emoticon?

AmandinePoulain Thu 21-Feb-13 14:20:40

I wish our local baby groups were in the pub wink grin

ShipwreckedAndComatose Thu 21-Feb-13 17:56:13

We used to meet in the pub sometimes and the most we got was a few embarrassed eye avoiding moments from some locals!!

She's still not spending much time with the baby though...Toady took her away!

ShipwreckedAndComatose Thu 21-Feb-13 17:56:33

(Sorry about Rosanne grin)

PuffPants Thu 21-Feb-13 18:40:12

The web cam on the pram - controlling or what?!!

MsTimTam Thu 21-Feb-13 20:52:43

I thought that as well Puff.

Nell wears a lot of hats for summertime in Aus, although the turbo air conditioning in some places may explain that (must get out more if I've noticed this let alone come up for a plausible explanation!)

PuffPants Thu 21-Feb-13 21:30:29

How old is Nell supposed to be? 3 weeks? She's holding her own head!!

Willabywallaby Thu 21-Feb-13 22:56:18

They could have at least flashed a tiny bit of flesh for the bar bloke to be disgusted by, most discrete feeding I've ever seen confused

ShipwreckedAndComatose Fri 22-Feb-13 07:48:15

Yeah but in reality they aren't going to flash sonya's boobs on daytime tv, however ironic that is to the plot line!

And most feeds are discrete...it's usually other people worried that the mum will flop them out on the table that causes concern!

ShipwreckedAndComatose Fri 22-Feb-13 07:53:22

I did find myself getting irritated by sonya's reaction though. The press, really?!!

And I thought also that Tash would have had the business sense, at least, to apologise! Especially if your boss is telling you too and you have been corrected over a point of law!

CecyHall Fri 22-Feb-13 10:26:32

Everything about Sonia, Toadie and Callum is annoying me just now.

Willabywallaby Fri 22-Feb-13 11:35:45

Tash is meant to be insensitive though, spot on for her character.

AmandinePoulain Fri 22-Feb-13 14:03:03

Seriously, apart from in the bar so they could do the whole breastfeeding storyline does Sonya ever feed that child? confused

ShipwreckedAndComatose Fri 22-Feb-13 16:29:07

True willaby!!!

It is all soooooo contrived though!

Katz Fri 22-Feb-13 21:23:24

Didnt Sonya have a c section? She's up and about very quickly. At least Vanessa is still getting up out of the chair in Patrick's room like someone who's given birth. Given that both babies were born on the same day, why the difference?

Don't forget this is Neighbours, where one can go from completely paralysed to walking perfectly normally in a matter of days, Katz!

Katz Fri 22-Feb-13 22:37:25

Very true, I love it and it is certainly a welcome break from the stress of Real life ith its far fetched story lines and miracle recoveries and doctors who can do everything. Oh and houses with hundreds of bedrooms which can accomodate everyone.

CecyHall Tue 26-Feb-13 17:15:17

Bloody Digital Spy on Twitter not hiding the spoiler angry

montage Tue 26-Feb-13 23:56:47

Does anyone else reckon that the "big boss" coming out to take over the newspaper from England will be Sarah?

montage Tue 26-Feb-13 23:58:01

I think the difference there is that Vanessa is a slightly better actress than Sonya.

All she has to do at the moment, though, is stand by the isolette looking tortured, montage.

montage Wed 27-Feb-13 14:43:05

Don't worry, after a few crises, the baby's condition will disappear like every other ailment does on Ramsey Street and she can go back to standing over cupcakes looking tortured about her love triangle.

I'm not saying she's Meryl Streep, just that she's slightly better than Sonya.

PuffPants Wed 27-Feb-13 18:07:17

Another day, another trip to the spa for Sonya? Or is she just hiding in her room? God, that woman is having a gentle slide into motherhood!

Can't abide much more of Priya and her electric blue eyeshadow (in the middle of the day fgs) and woe is me routine. She such a bad actress, she makes Ajay look like Daniel Day Lewis.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now