Where's neighbours gone?

(601 Posts)
Willabywallaby Mon 07-Jan-13 19:29:32

I thought it was having a fortnight off for Christmas but not on today sad

Mrcrumpswife Thu 31-Jan-13 20:29:26

He's definitely back for an appearance and so is the one who played Sarah, the girl who had an affair with Karl many years ago in the 90's. I'm way too young to remember that of courseblush

Clawdy Thu 31-Jan-13 20:34:53

I remember that! the affair was no more than one kiss,but Susan went ballistic....

Mrcrumpswife Thu 31-Jan-13 20:37:48

Thats the onegrin i thought i would be the only one who remembered her.

Heres a reminder and a neighbours trailer so dont watch if you dont want to see Susan and Sarah in teaser video!

www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/scoop/a455022/neighbours-returnee-sarah-beaumont-in-teaser-video-watch.html

Clawdy Thu 31-Jan-13 21:59:08

Ha ha that looks fun! thanks mrcrumpswife

hugoagogo Thu 31-Jan-13 22:13:51

I love Lucas; so I hope Vanessa realises what a shit Rys is and shacks up properly with Lucas after the baby is born.

2 ladies in labour-I may have to actually watch live tomorrow! <giddy>

SpanishFly Thu 31-Jan-13 23:50:59

But the teaser showed sonya saying "am I losing her?!" Ugh. My nerves won't be able to handle the tension

Willabywallaby Fri 01-Feb-13 10:41:17

Will be really pissed off if Toadie and Sonia don't have a healthy baby.

Must get boys in bed by 7 tonight to watch 5*, but have found channel 5+1 so there are now 4 chances to watch it. I know I should work out how to work the recorder blush

Yes agree with the Priya eyeshadow, and the whingy voice, although Rani is worse.

Can't remember Sarah, hopefully it will all come flooding back when I see her face.

Mark Brennan mmmmm.

Christmas gig very strange, but Karl's gigs always are. Ajay was making me want to hurl singing to his beloved Rani.

If something is going to go the shape of a pear with Sonya and Jellyfish, then there will be a cliffhanger at the end of today and we will have to wait until Monday to find out, I bet.

Could someone tell me please what the actress playing Kyles nan has been in before? I had tv on in the background, but recognised her voice as soon as I heard it, and knew what she'd look like before I even saw her.....so familiar, but I just can't place her! I hate when this happens!

CecyHall Fri 01-Feb-13 14:37:12

She was in Prisoner Cell Block H back In the day, I think her name was maybe Doreen?

Mrcrumpswife Fri 01-Feb-13 16:26:57

grin at the Prisoner Cell Block H, she used to carry a teddy bear around.

I loved that programme, most of the cast have been in Neighbours at some point. Australia must have about 30 actors that do the soaps!

SpanishFly Fri 01-Feb-13 16:31:28

Yep she was doreen - nice but dim, bless her.

ShipwreckedAndComatose Fri 01-Feb-13 17:10:33

He used to bring me roses.......!!

grin now that was a classy show!!

That's it! Totally busted now for watching "Cell Block" though blush grin

ShipwreckedAndComatose Fri 01-Feb-13 19:29:41
ShipwreckedAndComatose Fri 01-Feb-13 19:34:16
BookFairy Fri 01-Feb-13 20:08:38

A Neighbours thread!

What's this talk about Mark coming back to life? Plus Sarah is coming back to break a few hearts?

I think Vanessa will have a heart to heart with her mum, see how good Lucas is with the baby, and realise that she does actually love Lucas. Rhys will leave, finally.

There will be a few nail biting moments with Sonya but I'm sure it will all end happily. Surely it has to? Neighbours has used up its quota of sad storylines for this year!

ShipwreckedAndComatose Fri 01-Feb-13 20:12:23

And Toady cannot lose yet another wife!

I'd do Toady.... grin

BookFairy Fri 01-Feb-13 23:22:26

You don't think Dee is going to come back do you? shock

SpanishFly Fri 01-Feb-13 23:59:18

Anything's possible in Erinsborough.

Willabywallaby Sat 02-Feb-13 06:23:51

Coming on just to agree Toadie can't lose another wife hmm

BookFairy Sat 02-Feb-13 11:03:50

So we're in agreement that it really wouldn't be on for them to kill off Sonya. How about if it's touch and go for a while but then she makes a miraculous recovery? I think that's fair grin

ShipwreckedAndComatose Sat 02-Feb-13 13:06:35

With wonderfully healthy baby girl to boot...

CecyHall Sat 02-Feb-13 15:40:24

I don't know how it's going to pan out, to be honest, have we had season finale yet as things usually kick off then? And Toadie has been in England for about a month now. Well, not Toadie but you know what I mean.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now