Where's neighbours gone?

(601 Posts)
Willabywallaby Mon 07-Jan-13 19:29:32

I thought it was having a fortnight off for Christmas but not on today sad

Willabywallaby Fri 10-May-13 17:32:26

I blame neighbours for everyone calling it 'uni', it's university!

SpanishFly Fri 10-May-13 18:10:56

Another Neighbours rewrite... Remember when Susan lived in the flat, and someone (Vanessa?) moved in for a few days, but had to sleep on the settee because someone else was using the "spare room"? But now, suddenly, it's a one-bedroomed flat hmm

KittyMcAllister Fri 10-May-13 19:07:55

YY Susan's sister Carmel stayed there! Must've shrunk since then. Why don't they just live in their own house instead of rent it out to people they hardly know?! Who does that?

CecyHall France Fri 10-May-13 19:14:59

Ghost Priya is really creeping me out.

GibberTheMonkey Fri 10-May-13 20:14:39

Think that's priyas contract up finally yay

GibberTheMonkey Fri 10-May-13 20:24:01

Is priya only the second ever neighbours ghost?

alemci Fri 10-May-13 20:51:53

who was the first?

Priya is really freaky.

Also that flat seems to be the only one in existence. so many have lived there and I thought it had more than one bedroom. wait til they've got all the baby stuff in there.

mind you in soaps most places are like a tardis and there is never ever any clutter or mess.

GibberTheMonkey Fri 10-May-13 21:04:01

Todd appeared to phoebe

AnneEyhtMeyer Honduras Fri 10-May-13 22:10:35

Didn't Drew appear as a ghost? Or was he just in a dream?

decaffwithcream Sat 11-May-13 12:47:14

Yes, Priya stayed with Susan when her affair was discovered and Carmel moved to Karl's as she had given up the spare room to Priya. We even saw the room. Have Lucas and Vanessa failed to open one of the doors. Will they continue to live there, failing to notice an extra door?

Ghost Todd was great, he appeared in a full -length mirror IIRC.

I am personally hoping that Ajay and Rani go off to start a new life when the Willis family come. There isn't a vacant house for the Willises to have otherwise is there?

GibberTheMonkey Sat 11-May-13 13:29:09

I have a scary feeling Kate's going to jump Ajay

AnneEyhtMeyer Honduras Sat 11-May-13 14:01:27

I did think that yesterday Gibber. She looked like she was going to pounce.

TwllBach Sat 11-May-13 15:05:06

I thought the same, about Kate. Good lord she is horrendous.

Can I just put forward that I think Bossy is a bloody great little actress? Maybe the best on the set. I really do think they should give her more screen time and less to Kate

I hate Kate

And are we really supposed to believe that Rhiannon loves Mason so much that she abandoned her child in Mount Isa for him, even though he clearly hadn't been in contact with her for months?

Asheth Sat 11-May-13 15:41:23

Kate likes widowers! She was with Declan after Bridget died. And yes I thought she was getting a bit close to Ajay as well!

TwllBach Sat 11-May-13 15:46:30

She is one of those that likes the drama of being the only person someone needs after a tragedy.

In fact, maybe she is just a drama lover. She is pretty much over Kyle now that Jade isn't in the picture anymore, isn't she?

Asheth Sat 11-May-13 15:48:58

I thought they were setting her up for Mason. Her other type is teenagers! I suppose Declan was her ideal man being both a widower and a teenager!

AnneEyhtMeyer Honduras Sat 11-May-13 17:20:37

Yes, and teenage widowers are few and far between, so Ajay's youthful looks are probably quite a draw.

decaffwithcream Sat 11-May-13 18:43:08

When is Mark Brennan returning to take up her attentions again?

SpanishFly Sat 11-May-13 19:00:41

Presumably as soon as she hooks up with someone else grin

dopeysheep Sat 11-May-13 19:35:41

I think Rhiannon needs to.maim Kate with her magnificent gnashers.

And Mason's hair needs a storyline of its own. Perhaps getting shaved off in support of Lucas's cancer fight and then heading out in search of love. And setting up home on Paul's false leg.

decaffwithcream Sat 11-May-13 20:36:08

This is true SpanishFly, she needs to get established with Mason and viola, Brennan will appear, wandering immediately past wherever she and Mason are openly snogging.

I think Lucas and Vanessa will be staying off-street, (in the flat with the mysteriously disappearing bedroom), as in the new arrangement of the opening titles, everyone else is clustered outside their houses, street party style except for them.

They appear walking up the middle of the road, Vanessa has the buggy handle in one hand and is balancing a plate of cupcakes in the other grin

SpanishFly Sat 11-May-13 22:42:06

Awww damnit, I forgot how bloody obsessed Vanessa is with cooking. Every. Single. Sentence. Includes a reference to cooking.

Asheth Sat 11-May-13 23:50:50

But will cupcakes cure testicular cancer? Probably not next week, but the week after, along with Karl's new oncology skills Lucas will be cured!

AnneEyhtMeyer Honduras Sun 12-May-13 06:38:55

Karl already has oncology skills - don't forget his treatment of Jim Dolan.

Although Jim was not saved by Dr Karl's healing hands, I don't think Lucas should be worried. Karl wanted Jim out of the way, so obviously didn't bother to make too much effort with him.

Katz Sun 12-May-13 08:31:27

And Steph sure he diagnosed her cancer twice. Although she was treated by someone else.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now