Willabywallaby Mon 07-Jan-13 19:29:32

I thought it was having a fortnight off for Christmas but not on today sad

ShipwreckedAndComatose Sun 28-Apr-13 21:25:14

Ooh! Forgot Steph!!

ShipwreckedAndComatose Sun 28-Apr-13 21:42:15

For square, I of course mean street!

not confusing my piss poor soaps on no

montage Mon 29-Apr-13 17:08:33

Soon you will have no chance of forgetting Steph.

It is obviously not going to be possible for Lucas and Vanessa to have a relationship without a love triangle. Rhys is gone so now we need an ex-lover of Lucas's to complete the drama.

And them with a now-invisible baby to look after too...

qazxc Tue 30-Apr-13 13:53:00

Eeeek spooky dead Priya, just silent and staring (but at least no blue eyeshadow)

SpanishFly Tue 30-Apr-13 14:17:47

i think the eyeshadow was there, but it was too dark to see it. I'm sure we'll see her again soon to double check. smile

qazxc Tue 30-Apr-13 15:49:59

I thought that dead/more stylish Priya had switched to brown eyeshadow in the afterlife but am willing to be proved wrong. at least she wasn't doing her wide eyed/ making her look like a frog "earnest" expression.

SpanishFly Tue 30-Apr-13 16:21:24

watched today's on my lunchbreak. Definitely blue today! grin

ShipwreckedAndComatose Tue 30-Apr-13 17:54:42

Do you think she will become more and more rotten zombie like as the episode goes by (I'm thinking like in American Werewolf in London style).
now that would be interesting!

<hopeful>

decaffwithcream Tue 30-Apr-13 18:07:28

I'm a couple of episodes ahead and she continues to appear in the same dress, the blue eyeshadow (lavishly available in the afterlife, who knew?) and the exact same facial expression every time.

I think qazxc is right, we can all be grateful that it's not the "earnest" expression though.

Personally I would have preferred Rhys as a ghost, sitting in Kyle's kitchen, tossing out sardonic remarks at all comers and refusing to leave.

ShipwreckedAndComatose Tue 30-Apr-13 18:14:04

Yes! He really would make an excellent grumpy, caustic comments about the stupid behaviour of the other characters. It's what the show needs!!

qazxc Tue 30-Apr-13 19:30:24

www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Hi96DcTAU

I think somebody's had a word (or Priya has been catching up on her mumsnet).
Looks brown to me @ 1.12.

qazxc Tue 30-Apr-13 19:33:30

Rhys would have made a brilliant ghost. As well as hanging out in kyle's kitchen he could have wooed vanessa away from Lucas.

decaffwithcream Tue 30-Apr-13 20:56:17

It could have added a whole extra dimmension to neighbours (literally). Wasted opportunity...

qazxc Wed 01-May-13 16:53:14

He would have been like one of the old blokes from the muppets/ patrick swayze in ghost (although needing dough or something food related instead of pottery). Then she would have found out that he started and gave a load of money to Patrick's fund and realise she loves him not Lucas. not that i have to much time on my hands to ponder such things or anything

qazxc Wed 01-May-13 18:58:00

spooky priya is now entirely blue (kind of a smurf light effect going on).

alemci Wed 01-May-13 19:03:54

can't wait to watch it on catch up. Bailey looks like he should be an American 80's teenager in the Goonies. can't work out whose house is whose as all the sets seem to have changed.

decaffwithcream Thu 02-May-13 22:50:07

Bailey is the character who annoys me the most since Pepper left. His oh-so-profound-and=wise pronouncements are profoundly irritating.

alemci Fri 03-May-13 11:26:12

also does Maison own any other clothing apart from that brown vest.

decaffwithcream Fri 03-May-13 19:58:02

part of mason's contract is that he has to keep as much as possible of his upper torso exposed at all times.

They did it again today - baby Patrick came back from theatre, and you could hear the ECG monitor blipping along merrily in the background - but were there any wires attached to Patrick? Of course not!

qazxc Sat 04-May-13 10:06:39

Don't do it Mason! Don't sleep with Kate! All men that sleep with Kate die! (well that policeman bloke and now rhys, there are other reasons you shouldn't)

TwllBach Sat 04-May-13 12:56:27

WHY IS SHE SLEEPING WITH TEENAGERS??

AGAIN??

<head explodes>

Because she has the common sense of a goldfish?*

*^Disclaimer: There are many intelligent goldfish, and this is not intended as a slur on them.

Bah - italicisation fail.

qazxc Sat 04-May-13 16:14:27

Well at least i suppose that teenager is at least an adult (he is over 18 right?) and not her pupil and not her little sister's crush.

I thought that when Karl had to speak to Lucas it was going to turn up that he couldn't be Patrick's biological father. What's wrong with him?

Ajay, instead of concentrating on screwing Paul Robinson, concentrate on your child who is clearly going off the deep end!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now