TWinklyLittleStar Sun 06-Jan-13 20:54:31

But she's the Big Hollywood Name

aww poor matt sad

Wow pammy gone home!

TWinklyLittleStar Sun 06-Jan-13 20:55:36

Bet the producers are unhappy!

i bet she got paid the most too. i bet the producers are kicking themselves

mybootsaremuddy Sun 06-Jan-13 20:56:44

YAY Keith! He was better than Pammy...... shame realy as Matt is a bit of alrightgrin

Meh. She was the weakest skater. And there was very nearly bosom spillage. I get the impression that's all she was there for. Pam is boobs first, a person second. Even Schofe made a crack about her boobs <shudders>. Very creepy.

whoneedstosleep Sun 06-Jan-13 20:57:49

It proves its not fixed like X factor though.

WipsGlitter Sun 06-Jan-13 20:58:02

The producers will be furious. She's the "big" name.

theliverpoolone Sun 06-Jan-13 20:58:46

Hurray, they made the right decision! Just cos she's a hollywood star doesnt mean she should stay when she was clearly the worst. The producers will be gutted grin

LottieJenkins Sun 06-Jan-13 21:01:00

Raah No Gubba didnt!!! hmm angry

mybootsaremuddy Sun 06-Jan-13 21:02:56

Well dd(age 12) just said ''im glad shes gone, im not sure i could sit and watch all the boob adjusting, silly giggle and eye fluttering every week..... and whats with all the hair flicking like a teenager?''

HairyPotter Sun 06-Jan-13 21:03:28

Matt's gone?? angry I'm gutted.

Karen does need to get on with it I'm afraid. Jason was rude but it was 2 years ago. If you agree to return to the panel, then imho, you slap on your game face and do your job like an adult and not a sulky toddler.

Fwiw, I do like her and respect her as a coach, I'm not entirely sure as a coach that she should be a judge as well. Conflict of interest and all that.

The group hug was cringeworthy

is she a coach this year? i only saw another guy skating with them, i didnt see her at all i was paying attention, honest grin

GW297 Sun 06-Jan-13 21:09:55

Wips - I agree! They've lost their 'star' in the first week.

HairyPotter Sun 06-Jan-13 21:10:43

Ahh, I wasn't actually paying attention. There is every chance she isn't coaching this year and in fact I am an arse blush

My comment re getting over it still stands though. grin

mybootsaremuddy Sun 06-Jan-13 21:11:46

hairy it wasnt 'celeb' Matt thats went. It was Pammy that went and her partner was called Matt(I think).

TWinklyLittleStar Sun 06-Jan-13 21:12:11

No, she was definitely in the coaching segments. I watch them fairly closely to look for the guy who did my skating lessons a couple of years ago smile

mynameis Sun 06-Jan-13 21:15:17

Gutted Matt went that's one bit of eye candy down sad

Celeb wise I grudgingly admit they picked the right one to stay

see i was paying attention grin

theliverpoolone Sun 06-Jan-13 21:17:50

She is coaching still , she was on the ice with them in the training sessions. She's just going to continually overmark, give no critique at all, and do that catsbum face until Jason snaps then she'll be all traumatised and the injured party. Just takes all the attention away from the contestants - bit like the X Factor!

HairyPotter Sun 06-Jan-13 21:23:59

Is there a celeb Matt? I really should having being paying more attention. It was prof Matt I meant as he is utterly delicious.

Inlove, I think we can agree neither of us has a clue to what's going on grin

Liv, couldn't agree more.

thats alright hairy... we'll just make up our own show grin

yes there is a celeb matt too... an olympian i know stuff really

hugoagogo Sun 06-Jan-13 21:54:42

Shocker that Pammy went shock

I would have felt a bit bad for Keith to go straightaway after waiting a year. I am either getting very soft or am drunk. confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now