CBB starts tonight!

(993 Posts)
3ForMe Thu 03-Jan-13 10:30:16

My guilty pleasure!!

Anyone know who's going in?

I heard Jim Davidson was, but don't know if he is now after yesterday.

oldsilver Tue 08-Jan-13 22:24:55

Nope Rylan - I have no idea who you are, I have never said your name before CBB started, then it was to ask who you are grin

heidi does look good yes im jealous

i only know him cause his name was all over blooming fb... so much so that i didnt go on it at the weekends

pictish Tue 08-Jan-13 22:28:16

Same here oldsilver - I don't watch x factor. I have no interest in it, or anyone on it. I didn't know who he was either.

Heidi is very attractive isn't she?

oh poor claire

but... hahahahahaha grin

Jellykat Tue 08-Jan-13 22:33:50

I watched XFactor - i have quite a few guilty pleasures in life grin

this year was the first year i didnt watch it. didnt miss it one bit. dh was happy, dm was not as she couldnt talk to me about it lol

Jellykat Tue 08-Jan-13 22:39:52

But Rylans gay Speidi... thats just stupid

oldsilver Tue 08-Jan-13 22:40:46

I was thinking that Gillian ought to be very good at this sucking business [fnar] grin she who's head will never be seen in a car

Jellykat Tue 08-Jan-13 22:43:07

grin oldsilver

fair play to every one backing them up. now that task i am in agreement with speidi. although... they could have done it together

Jellykat Tue 08-Jan-13 22:50:59

Bless Claire, shes doing well!

i would have enjoyed that grin

well at least that was more eventful than the other nights.

am off to bed now. see you all tomorrow. wonder what the twist is?

Jellykat Tue 08-Jan-13 22:58:45

I think i could do it for about 10 plays..

Eeek look at the time, night all smile
< runs to bed >

Unacceptable Wed 09-Jan-13 00:37:07

Great CBB so far this year.

Paula hopefully will be first out. I'd go for Frankie out as the least interesting/entertaining out of nominated ones but never gonna happen.

SPEIDI...was told by Hills fans that I'd really dislike them.

I hope they survive eviction. Would love to see more of them.

Spencer seems a bit of an immature tool who really thinks he is a 'bad boy' and gets all Bravado with his I don't care about nobody but me bit like my Teenager.
Not shocking that Heidi was so insecure about the mouth to mouth task, poor girl. I'm pretty damn sure of myself and my relationship but wouldn't have liked that game one bit.

Did Spencer go up in anyone's estimations for backing his wife?

Wingedharpy Genius!!! Are you on the CBB team and are touting your wicked plans on here

mrsjay Wed 09-Jan-13 08:33:48

I didnt watch Xfactor this year but knew who rylan was people who watched xfactor either loved or loathed him , I did sort of admire spencer for backing up hiedi even though the game was a bit silly she didnt want to do it fair nuff i spose , say somebody watched 'bit on the side' Paula Hamilton said that wait for it ...... ZULUS TAUGHT HER HER GREAT SENSE OF SMELL grin ZULUS USED TO BRING HER POO TO SMELL grin she is bonkers

mrsjay Wed 09-Jan-13 08:37:23

i really dont want to see any vom

spencer vommed spectacularly I nearly joined him <heave>

Morning All,

I saw up until they were passing the bull penis - CBB, you really never fail to disappoint us grin - so going to watch the rest of it later this morning when the whirlwind that is my DC2 eventually takes a nap rather than engaging in the demolition project ongoing currently.

Forgot am going out tonight as we have tickets to a concert so will have to tape it and watch when I get back. Haven't had a night out in over 2months and I feel all sulky as would rather stay in and watch CBB instead <huffs>

That Sam is a bit of a disappointment - he could have got his arse out at least by now.
Racey Lacey Banghard - soooooooooooo dull
Speidi - quite reserved so far. C'mon, where's the drama you llamas?
Tricia/Gillian - boring.

I just bloody love Rylan. And Paula and her car salesman coat and slankie. Makes me miss the fecking giraffe onesie that had more charisma than Ian in the last series.

Right, will hopefully catch up with you all and thread later. Toodles grin

limitedperiodonly Wed 09-Jan-13 12:41:51

I didn't know who Rylan was either. Must be because I watch on wildlife documentaries and Channel 4 News wink

Thought he was right about fame though and more honest than the others because at least he didn't whine and admitted he wanted to be famous but didn't realise what it meant.

What does Frankie think the Sun is going to write about even though there are people dying in Syria, eh? He was taking an illegal drug and cheating at his sport.

Do wonder now though whether Gillian really did give her unpleasant husband a blow job on the hard shoulder or whether the arresting officers knew it was the best way to get money from the Sun. And I thought it was against the law for policemen to open their notebooks for the papers whatever happened.

Oh well.

SpanishFly Wed 09-Jan-13 14:29:56

I agree - i got so annoyed at frankie for saying that as if it was a ridiculous thing for him to be front-page news for taking drugs?! He's doing all he can to trivialise it, instead of being "yes i did it, what a mistake", which would do him a lot of good with the public, actually.

NettoHoHoHoSuperstar Wed 09-Jan-13 16:58:01

Jpining in.
I got Rylan's autograph today, I'm ludicrously happy about it, I think he's hilariousgrin
Loving Toadie too.

mrsjay Wed 09-Jan-13 17:24:33

how ? he is a big house with 11 other randoms or is it 12 confused

yes I like toadie he is very sweet I hope he doesn't get voted out early

Lighthousekeeping Wed 09-Jan-13 18:35:19

I will be really upset if Paula goes. It has to be Frankie. Get the boring ones out first for a change.

NettoHoHoHoSuperstar Wed 09-Jan-13 18:38:05

Th friend who got me the autograph works on a rig offshore of Aberdeen.
Rylan was on the same plane a few weeks back, so I just got the autograph in the post today.
I really do have it, I'm not in the habit of making up stories about zelebs, honestgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now