The Hotel is back!

(304 Posts)
glamourousgranny42 Sun 30-Dec-12 20:29:21

Anyone watching?

Love how Christian just keeps printing tickets for this Magic Ball!!

fergoose Sun 30-Dec-12 20:51:38

It's up for sale now - surprisingly

I feel sick

Mummy's going to do a wee on a stick!

curlyclaz13 Sun 30-Dec-12 20:52:15

so bad it's good !
' will have to try harder' grin grin

Darkesteyes Sun 30-Dec-12 20:52:33

Was he the one jetskiing. Wonder what hobby his wife has!

See-not trying hard enough.

glamourousgranny42 Sun 30-Dec-12 20:54:13

Jetski man is a tosser!!

How much is it fergoose?

receptionist still hasn't got a jacket big enough.

fergoose Sun 30-Dec-12 20:55:10
Darkesteyes Sun 30-Dec-12 20:56:01

Agree glamorousgranny. Thats why im wondering if his wife has a hobby too. But ive read enough threads on here to think that i know the answer to that question already.

eandh Sun 30-Dec-12 20:58:47

http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/End-road-Torquay-s-TV-Hotel-man/story-16886445-detail/story.html story about the owner and hotel

eandh Sun 30-Dec-12 20:59:16
sandiy Sun 30-Dec-12 21:07:50

I went to an x mas doo there a few days ago sadly it's changed hands but maintains its unique charm by that I mean it's grubby.The first room I was given was literally being renovated.as in. I had a power tool and wood on the bed the second had nt been made up properly but to be fair I paid thirty nine quid for dinner dance bed and breakfast with eleven of my closest friends and partners we were so slaughtered that we would nt have noticed anyway.

mrsjay Mon 31-Dec-12 09:37:36

I love how they are all stuck in 1980 Mark is bonkers the chef is about a hundred and a magic ball with wedding chair bows grin loved it although the pool was minging and I ,arfed> when mark said oh these people are going to pay have a seat,

mrsjay Mon 31-Dec-12 09:39:45

they did 1 2 years ago in the lake district. that was a better series imo not surprised its up for sale

I liked the Lake District one. I wonder whether they should have sent her from the Hotel Inspector to sort out Mark. That would have been funny. grin

mrsjay Mon 31-Dec-12 11:40:09

I wonder whether they should have sent her from the Hotel Inspector to sort out Mark. That would have been funny.

could imagine alex thingy putting her finger along his headboards grin

She would have had a field day wouldn't she and it would have been hilarious. grin

I love this show! The first series was better.

Very funny that the comments on jetski man are exactly what me and my OH said about him! Then...they said where they live, and it is the same place as us!! shock

Oooh it's on again in then minutes.....

*ten

Having to tape it with Dancing on Ice and Family Fortunes!

ooh a drunken groom.

no kit kats? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now