Im actually watching Pregnant in Heels back to back.

(16 Posts)
LegoAcupuncture Sun 30-Dec-12 22:43:25

No. Been awhile since I saw that episode.

Lighthousekeeping Sun 30-Dec-12 21:44:16

Yes!! I haven't seen the end yet. Did you catch what his job was?

LegoAcupuncture Sun 30-Dec-12 20:42:13

Is that the British bloke who is not impressed with the carpeted floors?

Lighthousekeeping Sun 30-Dec-12 18:01:40

Im just watching couples counselling. One mum wants to move into a three bedroomed appartment, the cheapest one they have looked at is $3 million shock and, I only think he has a fairly ordinary job. How much would that be a month? hmm

Lighthousekeeping Sat 29-Dec-12 23:23:48

its on that quality channel Bio grin you will have to search though to see when it is repeated. There's been a fest on today and theyve showed the first season back to back. Its kind of addictive.

Im just watching the one with the pregnant women who has a staff of five just to help her get through her pregnancy. Mega loaded.

whiteandyelloworchid Sat 29-Dec-12 23:16:48

what side is this on please?

Lighthousekeeping Sat 29-Dec-12 22:22:38

I dont know. Most of the clients seem totally loaded and a couple have been more ordinary or, less flash. Remember the one who was nearly due and wanted to know how to get back on the dating scene? Its hysterical.

I wish theyd do an update.

LegoAcupuncture Sat 29-Dec-12 22:20:14

Oh I bet she has a nanny.

Would love to know how much she charges for her services.

Lighthousekeeping Sat 29-Dec-12 22:19:08

Me too. She's very attractive. I wonder how many of her own rules she follows? she must have full time help shes always working!

LegoAcupuncture Sat 29-Dec-12 22:09:26

Hha! Yes! Kiki and whatever they called to new one. They were Erm, odd.

Rosie's voice gets right on my nerves as well.

Lighthousekeeping Sat 29-Dec-12 21:47:01

No. Im still reeling from the gay couple who wanted the baby to have its own colour!

LegoAcupuncture Sat 29-Dec-12 21:45:24

Refuses

LegoAcupuncture Sat 29-Dec-12 21:42:50

Crazy I know!

Have you seen the one where the woman reuses to have anything baby in her apartment as it doesn't go with their theme?

Lighthousekeeping Sat 29-Dec-12 21:37:32

I mean, the woman who lets her dog pee in the appartment and yet orders the baby's bedding from London? do they all just hand them over to nannies?

LegoAcupuncture Sat 29-Dec-12 21:35:00

I love that programme! I even have my v+ box set to record any episodes that come on.

Honestly, some of those women are from another planet!

Lighthousekeeping Sat 29-Dec-12 21:33:15

Because I never saw the first season. I dont know how these women get through life, nevermind motherhood!! And, what qualifies Rosie to be such an expert, is there anything she cant do?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now