Im actually watching Pregnant in Heels back to back.

(16 Posts)
Lighthousekeeping Sat 29-Dec-12 21:33:15

Because I never saw the first season. I dont know how these women get through life, nevermind motherhood!! And, what qualifies Rosie to be such an expert, is there anything she cant do?

LegoAcupuncture Sat 29-Dec-12 21:35:00

I love that programme! I even have my v+ box set to record any episodes that come on.

Honestly, some of those women are from another planet!

Lighthousekeeping Sat 29-Dec-12 21:37:32

I mean, the woman who lets her dog pee in the appartment and yet orders the baby's bedding from London? do they all just hand them over to nannies?

LegoAcupuncture Sat 29-Dec-12 21:42:50

Crazy I know!

Have you seen the one where the woman reuses to have anything baby in her apartment as it doesn't go with their theme?

LegoAcupuncture Sat 29-Dec-12 21:45:24

Refuses

Lighthousekeeping Sat 29-Dec-12 21:47:01

No. Im still reeling from the gay couple who wanted the baby to have its own colour!

LegoAcupuncture Sat 29-Dec-12 22:09:26

Hha! Yes! Kiki and whatever they called to new one. They were Erm, odd.

Rosie's voice gets right on my nerves as well.

Lighthousekeeping Sat 29-Dec-12 22:19:08

Me too. She's very attractive. I wonder how many of her own rules she follows? she must have full time help shes always working!

LegoAcupuncture Sat 29-Dec-12 22:20:14

Oh I bet she has a nanny.

Would love to know how much she charges for her services.

Lighthousekeeping Sat 29-Dec-12 22:22:38

I dont know. Most of the clients seem totally loaded and a couple have been more ordinary or, less flash. Remember the one who was nearly due and wanted to know how to get back on the dating scene? Its hysterical.

I wish theyd do an update.

whiteandyelloworchid Sat 29-Dec-12 23:16:48

what side is this on please?

Lighthousekeeping Sat 29-Dec-12 23:23:48

its on that quality channel Bio grin you will have to search though to see when it is repeated. There's been a fest on today and theyve showed the first season back to back. Its kind of addictive.

Im just watching the one with the pregnant women who has a staff of five just to help her get through her pregnancy. Mega loaded.

Lighthousekeeping Sun 30-Dec-12 18:01:40

Im just watching couples counselling. One mum wants to move into a three bedroomed appartment, the cheapest one they have looked at is $3 million shock and, I only think he has a fairly ordinary job. How much would that be a month? hmm

LegoAcupuncture Sun 30-Dec-12 20:42:13

Is that the British bloke who is not impressed with the carpeted floors?

Lighthousekeeping Sun 30-Dec-12 21:44:16

Yes!! I haven't seen the end yet. Did you catch what his job was?

LegoAcupuncture Sun 30-Dec-12 22:43:25

No. Been awhile since I saw that episode.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now