Revenge - new series - E4 - 7th January

(1000 Posts)
difficultpickle Wed 26-Dec-12 12:03:35

My guilty pleasure but I really enjoyed the first series blush

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 03-Apr-13 17:08:05

Tho she doesn't wear a ring so prob not her

Oblomov Wed 03-Apr-13 17:12:34

Errr EXCUSE ME wink, claim to FAME. I predicted something right, for ONCE in my life. I was right about Colleen dying years before. turns out it was 6 years. And I was nearly right about Padma sibling, turns out its her dad.
And daniel was back to being his dippy self.
But the Nolan conducting the wedding, on purlease. come on. I know we are all the Nolan apprecaition society but Nolan is now a notary, or whatever-they-are-called. come on. ridiculous.

So killing Helen achieves nothing. The initiative will replace her, surely?

TwllBach Wed 03-Apr-13 17:16:37

I'm sorry, but did I miss the bit where there was actual proof that she is dead? Or do we just have that video of her passing out?

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 03-Apr-13 17:28:29

She looked dead and why use a video that's 6yr old if they either don't have her or she is alive

And yes right about video and pads family member being kidnapped

'Gives medal'

Tho Nolan is still mine

And if JOEY from friends can be a minster then surely Nolan can be

LadyInPink Wed 03-Apr-13 17:37:03

tribpot I too thought fauxamanda was going to crack and own up to Jack at their wedding.

I'm now wondering if Amanda at some point wears one of Jack's shirts and it's her we see floating in the water - she is wearing a wedding ring. We are so convinced it's a guy that I bet now it isn't. Either that or it's one of the Ryan brothers <vainly hopes>

I don't see how Emily can get together with Jack now, too much time has passed and he'd feel betrayed and used etc. Her and Aiden seem perfect together imo smile

Oblomov Wed 03-Apr-13 17:43:41

Thanks Blondes smile
Bach, Aiden and Emily got the coroners report. Mind you, that too could well be staged, no?

TwllBach Wed 03-Apr-13 17:45:21

Thanks Oblomov smile
I'm inclined to think it's staged too, but I don't know why! I can't keep up with all the twists and turns...

whatkungfuthat Wed 03-Apr-13 17:45:56

The proved the sister was dead at the coroners office though didn't they? Aiden and Emily went and got the records pulled, complete with photo's. The Initiative used the video to try and get Aiden to kill Victoria, which begs the question why? If they have other goons who could easily do it, why bother blackmailing Aiden?

IIRC anyone can do a marriage ceremony in certain states after taking some sort of course, Robbie Williams did it for Jonathan Wilkes.

Oblomov Wed 03-Apr-13 18:24:54

I was convicned that it would be Aiden who was going to burst into the pool room and kill Helen. Why I thought it would eb Aiden, I have no idea. I had no idea at all that it would be Victoria who killed Helen.

The nasty Ryan brother is going to try and kill Jack and Amanda Porter now. So it must be Jack's hand, in the water, as we alway feared, surely?

whatkungfuthat Thu 04-Apr-13 09:55:52

I'm hoping it nasty Ryan as FauxAmanda is good at the the killing

I was thinking that, fake Amanda won't stand for any crap and is quite good at murder if needs be, she killed Victoria's security/bodyguard man.

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 04-Apr-13 13:04:18

ESP as sailing away on their honeymoon sad

Do either of the brothers wear a wedding ring?

Could the body be one of them?

'Blondes grasps straws'

I would rather it was the evil brother's body too Blondes

BookFairy Thu 04-Apr-13 22:22:28

I just caught up: ooooooh great episode! Also hoping the evil brother is the dead body.... Do we believe Padma? I'm not sure who to believe!

Dozer Mon 08-Apr-13 22:07:12

sad RIP fauxmanda

Bessie123 Mon 08-Apr-13 22:16:14

Oh dear, I liked her.

northender Mon 08-Apr-13 22:16:19

Indeed sad. At least the nasty man has gone too smile

Badmood Mon 08-Apr-13 22:17:48

AAAHHHHH!!! cant believe my eyes! surely not, and what will the inititive do as their target appears to be unavailable. Poor old "Emms" - how will she explain this?!? (goes to lie down and remind self is a tv show)

Bessie123 Mon 08-Apr-13 22:18:53

I love Monday nights grin

Lessthanaballpark Mon 08-Apr-13 22:27:40

Oh poor Fauxmanda, she was just a mistreated soul who wanted a family. At least she died knowing that Jack was safe and that he knew she loved him sad

I hate to say it, but Fauxmanda's death will be to the advantage of Emms Big Plan, because the Initiative and the Graysons will be relaxed, thinking that their biggest threat has gone.

I do know it's not real btw blush

LadyInPink Tue 09-Apr-13 08:44:53

Feels sad that Amanda dies although hi fives self for guessing she would but I'm thrilled one of the Ryan's is also dead. Seems Emily will get her Jack and a happy ever after after all smile

BookFairy Tue 09-Apr-13 09:09:02

Do you think she will tell Jack everything?
Bessie me too!

Dozer Tue 09-Apr-13 12:07:51

Oblomov, it is easy to get to conduct weddings in some states.

Liked Nolan riding to the rescue on the speedboat!

Poor faux-Amanda. sad

Yes, I liked Nolan to the rescue!

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 09-Apr-13 18:08:15

blondes dabs eyes - reminded me of when jack died in titanic and the body just drifted away ................

so yah jack isnt dead

boo amanda died - and yes blondes did have an actual tear in her eye at the end of this episode

blonde coughs

ahem, i said it was one of the ryan brothers last week tho he wasnt wearing a chequered shirt when he dies so how come the diving crew found him with that shirt on???

what was in the box, what part of padmina dad?

This thread is not accepting new messages.