Revenge - new series - E4 - 7th January

(1000 Posts)
difficultpickle Wed 26-Dec-12 12:03:35

My guilty pleasure but I really enjoyed the first series blush

whatkungfuthat Fri 29-Mar-13 10:25:58

I just caught up, I am so behind on all my rubbish-but-good telly this week. Padma doesn't look that comfortable when she is plotting so perhaps the Initiative have an Aiden-style situation with her too? Something over her? It's all getting a bit ridiculous with the Initiative, they seem to be all-knowing but we have only ever seen one woman, they put all their energies into being bad in order to make money and have power but they can't be arsed to do it legitimately despite seemingly having endless resources and corporate knowledge.

Oblomov Fri 29-Mar-13 10:28:48

Agreed. I said to ds1, the same. They must have Padma's brother/sibling, or something.

northender Fri 29-Mar-13 23:06:55

I know its always been ridiculous but it really is pushing ridiculosness boundaries now hmm

BookFairy Fri 29-Mar-13 23:27:18

I still find it far more enjoyable than watching English northerners/southerners sitting in a pub/laundrette talking about their hot pots/market stalls!

Revenge is great for honing one's strategy planning skills grin

(I've invested a lot of time on Revenge, hence my need to defend it wink )

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 29-Mar-13 23:59:47

I hope there's another series

Sure Emily hasn't got her revenge yet smile

Surprised no one has noticed the small tattoo on her wrist - with that infinity figure of 8 and associated it with Amanda. ......

diddl Sat 30-Mar-13 03:29:25

I think if they hadn't bothered with this Initiative crap, they could have wrapped it up this series.

DevlinMaccabee Mon 01-Apr-13 23:38:05

Looks like you were right about Padma whatkungfuthat!

Glad to see Daniel as dippy as ever last night, top form there Grayson Jnr. confused

Is the evil brother going to harm Dec, Charlotte and the baby too? Did I see it right at the end, that he was on the boat and cut off the radio?

I did feel sorry for real Amanda at the wedding.

Still loving the Nolan.

whatkungfuthat Tue 02-Apr-13 14:52:05

Why does Nolan wear a polo shirt and a normal shirt at the same time?

I have no idea, but he can get away with it. smile

whatkungfuthat Tue 02-Apr-13 16:25:11

True, he was lovely doing the ceremony wasn't he?

He was. I want him to have a happy ending too. Sigh....

whatkungfuthat Tue 02-Apr-13 16:39:19

He is going to rescue Padma and her dad, that might be his happy ending.

whatkungfuthat Tue 02-Apr-13 16:39:50

How do we think that Victoria is going to deal with Initiative woman's body?

Badmood Tue 02-Apr-13 16:43:55

Just seen this - I love Revenge! mind if I join?

I'm not sure how Victoria will get out of that one, but certainly with no help from bright spark Daniel!

whatkungfuthat Tue 02-Apr-13 16:46:35

Badmood come on in and be prepared to fight over Nolan grin

whatkungfuthat Tue 02-Apr-13 16:48:13

Victoria took a huge risk in making that phonecall to Bozo Daniel, I could just imagine him saying "Mum, what are you saying? Why do I need to pretend to be wotsherface?"

Hi Badmood. We love Nolan on here!

grin at whatkung. Yes, he did look extremely confused and wanting to blurt out something dumb.

Badmood Tue 02-Apr-13 16:52:48

Nolan rocks! Loving the witty comments. Its like he is one of the family already

I need to read a few more pages to catch up completely with the thred - but does anyone else refer to Aiden as Niall (reference to Hollyoaks days)

diddl Tue 02-Apr-13 16:59:31

Nolan is the only one I like!

Hope him & Emily don't end up together-she doesn't deserve him!

TwllBach Tue 02-Apr-13 17:15:16

I thought that about the phone call to Daniel too grin but them he is so used to doing what any certain women tell him to do that hejust... Does it.

tribpot Tue 02-Apr-13 22:38:23

So Initiative woman is wearing a checked shirt and white t-shirt - did we discuss before the fact the hand-with-wedding-ring found on the Amanda appears to be wearing both a checked shirt and a white shirt?

I really thought Amanda-Emily was going to crack during the wedding and admit she wasn't Emily-Amanda. Faced with real evidence that Jack's feelings date back to when they were children, how can she think this is ever going to work? And all that 'ooh I deserve you' stuff in front of Emily-Amanda - harsh.

Love the comment about Bozo Daniel. Like 'derrr, what's that mum? Say you're Helen? Why would I do that?'.

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 03-Apr-13 17:04:32

Is there no end of nolans talants??

He can marry people???

And I claimed Nolan for my own months ago so hands off !!!!

Hmmm could the hand be a woman's???

We don't want jack dead sad

This thread is not accepting new messages.