Revenge - new series - E4 - 7th January

(1000 Posts)
difficultpickle Wed 26-Dec-12 12:03:35

My guilty pleasure but I really enjoyed the first series blush

tribpot Sat 09-Mar-13 18:52:38

Yes, I'm surprised no-one's had a massive feedback loop as their bug bugs the other bug.

Oblomov Mon 11-Mar-13 21:39:27

"Daniel is the Joey Tribbiani of Revenge isn't he? "
grin love it.
Sooooo, guess what, her off the initiative just told Aidan that his siter was still alive. Ohhhhh quelle surprise. Even I got that one !!!!

northender Mon 11-Mar-13 21:51:03

Glad you didoblomov grin . Were we supposed to think she was on the blown up plane?

DevlinMaccabee Mon 11-Mar-13 23:12:41

Gotta love Nolan, he was on form tonight "Colour Me Impressed"

Love Nolan, still. Don't trust Marco, still. Daniel is dim, still.

whatkungfuthat Tue 12-Mar-13 14:09:19

Yep, still confused

I swear he puts his suits on and thinks it instantly transforms him into a ruthless, brainy businessman (especially when he added the sunglasses and had the 'blue steel' face) but it really doesn't.

whatkungfuthat Tue 12-Mar-13 16:17:18

grin at blue steel. I love Nolan more each week. Do we think the older horrible brother at the bar is slightly less ruthless than the other one or is he just better at hiding it?

The younger one who has done time def seems more ruthless!

whatkungfuthat Tue 12-Mar-13 16:38:16

I wondered if something is going to happen between them, a falling out further down the line. One of them could be the body perhaps?

Yes, the younger one will push things too far and the older one will want to stop, or something along those lines. Or maybe faux-Amanda will protect her family and off one of them.

whatkungfuthat Tue 12-Mar-13 16:48:15

Ah yes, I'd forgotten that she is a bit murdery

Bessie123 Tue 12-Mar-13 17:00:23

Brilliant way to describe someone -'a bit murdery'.

northender Tue 12-Mar-13 17:34:57

All along the older brother has given glimpses that he's not as ruthless as the other one. Is it just me or are new sub plots appearing at an even faster rate making it yet harder to keep up?!! Now Aiden becoming jealous of Daniel and keeping his Initiative meeting from Emily Amanda. Every week I ask myself why I watch a prog with such a ridiculous plot and each week here I am againgrin grin

It's because it is so daft that we love it, pure escapism!

DevlinMaccabee Mon 18-Mar-13 21:57:28

Ooh Padma!

BookFairy Mon 18-Mar-13 22:01:52

I know! Padma is a baddie and has a direct line to The Initiative shock

Oblomov Wed 20-Mar-13 18:45:54

We all KNEW Padma was a baddie.
Diddel, at end Jan 13: "I think that Padma is a baddie."

Hale Diddle. [bow icon] WE all KNEW she was right.

Why is Emily surprised that Aiden is trying to get details of his sister. It's only to be expected, isn't it? Give the guy a break!!

whatkungfuthat Wed 20-Mar-13 19:24:14

Perhaps the previous CFO guy is going to be heroic? Why doesn't Nolan start up somewhere else? He is Nolcorp, the company wouldn't be worth much once the latest inventions were obsolete and they surely can't make him stay? I wonder what the invention that the Initiative are after does?

Oblomov Wed 20-Mar-13 19:56:17

Cari-anne. what does cari-anne do?

LadyInPink Thu 21-Mar-13 10:47:30

Oblomov I think it was a misconstrued name and they actually mean carrian (which is some sort of criminal group in Hong Kong) of course I could be wrong

whatkungfuthat Thu 21-Mar-13 13:11:30

Or could it be carrion? shock

LadyInPink Thu 21-Mar-13 14:15:43

Mmm good thinking kungfu. Whatever it is I'm pretty sure it's not someone named Carrie-Anne though. Can't wait for Monday's episode altho will have to catch up as away until Wednesday next week.

whatkungfuthat Thu 21-Mar-13 15:29:42

I just cheated and looked at IMDB, it's not spelled in any of the ways mentioned

LadyInPink Thu 21-Mar-13 16:11:09

Oooh how is it spelt kungfu??

This thread is not accepting new messages.