Revenge - new series - E4 - 7th January

(1000 Posts)
difficultpickle Wed 26-Dec-12 12:03:35

My guilty pleasure but I really enjoyed the first series blush

BookFairy Mon 04-Mar-13 23:29:40

Nolan is his own Trojan Horse so I reckon Marco will be off soon.

The Initiative must want Daniel for his position of power? Hopefully he'll wander off and start writing poetry again!

I'm coming to the sad conclusion that Jack will meet his watery grave at the hands of the brothers who think their dad was killed by Jack and Declan's dad. This will surely tip Emily over the edge and increase her workload?!

I actually like Aiden now. Finding out that his dad was a Heathrow baggage worker who was implicated with David Clark, plus his sister was kidnapped by shady Russian gangsters, has made him an interesting addition.

LadyInPink Tue 05-Mar-13 08:04:04

What I don't get is why did the brothers beat up Jack's friend if they think it was Jack's dad who killed their father? If the gun was never found how did they even presume that Jack's dad killed him and not some opportunist?

BookFairy Tue 05-Mar-13 08:31:14

Revenge?!

Bessie123 Tue 05-Mar-13 12:56:19

tribpot I also found the 'coronating' thing annoying. Maybe crowning didn't sound dramatic enough??

I love revenge, even though I am about 20 years too old for it.

whatkungfuthat Tue 05-Mar-13 14:39:32

I am more than slightly confused

BookFairy Wed 06-Mar-13 00:32:17

Go with it whatkung grin

whatkungfuthat Wed 06-Mar-13 07:52:08

I will Fairy but it makes my poor head hurt grin Daniel looked so dim on that screen at the Initiative when he was studying the clock. Hopefully that is the last we see of Ashley but I somehow doubt it.

Oblomov Wed 06-Mar-13 18:26:44

The bugging is a bit severe isn't it?
Daniel has just been bugged by the Initiative.
Mason was bugged. Wmily put the shell to bug Victoria's when she was in the cabin lodge.
Conrad is buged and buggs everyone else.
Where did the Conrad and Ashleigh vidoe come from , who was buggin them?
Amanda's mum switched off the video cameras in the grayson's.
The white haired man was bugged.
Goes on and on ....

One day, just ONE day, Kungfu and I won't be totally confused.
It hasn't happened in the 24 odd episodes so far, but we live in hope .......

Dh said this shite is gettign weaker and weaker isn't it. Yes i said, but that just makes me love it even more.

Oblomov Wed 06-Mar-13 18:32:29

8 episodes left in the series. we are on number 9 and there are 17, right?

LadyInPink Wed 06-Mar-13 21:13:11

Oooh I don't know oblomov because in my radio times it said 9/22 for Monday just gone!

tribpot Wed 06-Mar-13 21:17:30

Yep, series 1 was 22 episodes long, so I would expect the same this time. How on earth they can keep the plot going with even the vaguest attempt at coherence I don't know.

amazingmumof6 Thu 07-Mar-13 00:13:08

Nolan as Trojan horse...is he head of the Initiative? he's a naughty boy either way.

Bessie123 Thu 07-Mar-13 00:19:17

Ooh, amazing that would be a good plot twist, although I don't know how it would work with the ridiculously implausible story so far.

northender Thu 07-Mar-13 12:10:24

Do you think we'll ever find out who or what "the initiative" are?

diddl Thu 07-Mar-13 12:23:15

Didn`t they down a plane & blame David Clarke?

So-are they terrorists??

tribpot Thu 07-Mar-13 13:35:54

I think they did it to de-stabilise the markets?

BookFairy Thu 07-Mar-13 23:39:00

Yes tribpot I think there was a financial motive.

diddl Fri 08-Mar-13 08:37:53

Yes-money & power??!!

I guess they go after the already rich ones as they have more to lose & know that they will always want to be richer?

Hope Nolan doesn't lose everything due to helping "Ems".

I'm getting a bit pissed off with her.

I guess though the death on the Amanda will make her more determined to get revenge though, rather than see the error of her ways!

grin at Daniel looking dim when he was looking at the clock. He is really trying to be business-like and serious in his suits, but we all know he's a bit stupid.

If Marco really loved Nolan before finding out about David Clark, I can't believe he wouldn't wait for Nolan's explanation, then bugger off and return in the future and stab in the back. He's a shite.

whatkungfuthat Fri 08-Mar-13 11:58:03

Daniel is the Joey Tribbiani of Revenge isn't he?

That's just brill Whatkung, your comments on Revenge always make me laugh!

whatkungfuthat Fri 08-Mar-13 12:22:48

Thanks, I think I may have read that about Joey somewhere though

amazingmumof6 Fri 08-Mar-13 14:05:00

I feel I have to defend Joey here! he is far more fun and sweet and entertaining and more dumb too, Daniel should be happy to touch he shoe laces! grin

Daniel is just a muppet, can't stand him.

Is it ever going to be Labor Day? I can't wait to find out who dies....

tribpot Fri 08-Mar-13 18:30:23

Yes, there is no way that Daniel could carry off the line "how YOU doin'?", nor is he capable of sustaining a long term metrosexual relationship with his best friend. Plus Joey had more self-awareness about the fact he was a bit dim.

Daniel is more like the ingenu[e] who ends up being a pawn in all the power games around him without really understanding what the hell is going on. I still think a fairy tale princess is the best analogy (although Joey Tribbiani a close second).

I think if Revenge manages not to implode, in a series or two Charlotte will realise that she is a better heir to the Grayson fortune - excusing the bit where she's not actually Conrad's daughter - and will go in for the kill.

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 09-Mar-13 18:51:51

every one bugs everyone grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.