Revenge - new series - E4 - 7th January

(1000 Posts)
difficultpickle Wed 26-Dec-12 12:03:35

My guilty pleasure but I really enjoyed the first series blush

BookFairy Mon 18-Feb-13 22:10:29

"This one time at Revenge Camp..." grin
Great twist in the tale re. Mason. I'm a bit hazy about how Aidan and Emily persuaded Kara to leave. But has she left for good?

I'm intrigued by the new co-owner of the bar and his brother. I presume they will be taking a more prominant role soon?

The incomprehensible Initiative are starting to enter stage left. I'm a bit confused by who/what they are...

MrsReiver Mon 18-Feb-13 22:11:14

She's done a great job on poor old Mason.

Do you think she'll stick to her side of the deal? DH doesn't thinks so for a minute but I'm inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt. For now.

northender Mon 18-Feb-13 22:12:27

I think I enjoyed that but as usual I'm no clearer as to whats going on grin.

MrsReiver Mon 18-Feb-13 22:13:48

No wonder Mason needed his board to keep track Northern grin

CointreauVersial Mon 18-Feb-13 22:14:43

I have no idea what Emily is after now. I can't believe she told Mason the truth.

BookFairy Tue 19-Feb-13 09:34:14

Do you think she plans to have him killed in prison?

Oblomov Tue 19-Feb-13 11:24:19

I too can't work out what Emily is trying to achieve.
So she gets Mason to agree to write a new book. Whilst he's in prsion? and she says she will release him, when the time is right= empty promise. And she panders to his ego, saying you must write the book that Mason Treadwell was supposed to write = his reason for living = bleurgh.

But, but , but.....

Cara? The doggy bar owner, and the initiative was behind it all , how are the initiative and the graysons going to be exposed?
And what is the point of Aiden? How did he hurt Emily? Surely not just that one time when he jumped over the hedge and cheated in the trial? I don't get it.
As per ususal, I don't get anything at all.

Oh my god that was a lot to take in! So real-Amanda and Aiden are back on. Kara is bound to turn up again at some point, can't see her just disappearing. Nolan is lovely as ever. I can't see Jack and Amanda getting their happy ending. Conrad still loves Victoria, they will become close again. The Initiative, still don't know what that's all about. My head hurt slightly after this episode, but in a good way. Did I mention that Nolan is lovely? especially in that pale blue suit

diddl Tue 19-Feb-13 13:37:04

When Jack & Amanda get married-who´s going to be on the lookout for the rings??!!

Lessthanaballpark Tue 19-Feb-13 17:25:34

Ok this is how I see it:

Emily's plan is getting more ambitious as she plans to go after the big guns, ie.. the Initiative as they are the real meanies and Vic & Con are but pawns in their game. The mother bit was just a mushy diversion serving to keep us sympathising with her and her troubled past.

With the help of Aiden she wants to put Daniel in Conrad's place at the head of Grayson, cos he will be way easier to manipulate, possibly Emily will make a play for him at this point so she can get even closer. This will enable her to weed the Initiative out so that she can exact her final awesome revenge.

If she gets back with Daniel it will also oust Ashley and piss her off big time, then we will see her mean side. Yea!

Nolan had to give up the evidence of DC's investment in Nolcorp in order to stop them snooping further into his company's finances and discover the connection between NolCorp, DC and the origin of Emily's fortune and thus part in the whole deviousness.

Although I'm a bit hazy about that last bit. Actually I'm a bit hazy on any scene that Aiden's cos it's kind of hard to concentrate .. blush

grin lessthanaballpark

diddl Tue 19-Feb-13 17:43:59

What have these (Ryan?) brothers got to do with anything.

Either of them married??

There is some history with the bar and/or Jack's Father I think, although what that is I have no idea

Lessthanaballpark Tue 19-Feb-13 19:15:31

I think Diddl that they are just small time crooks but their plan to overtake the bar will go wonky when the blondish gets attached to Jack and sees what a stand up guy he is.

I've not sure how they fit into the bigger picture though except possibly through Charlotte who might use her money to bail Declan out.

Who thinks that Conrad will shoot himself due to the stress and guilt of it all?

diddl Tue 19-Feb-13 19:55:49

What do they want the bar for?

Was it something to do with a cheap alcohol scam?

Front for drugs??
(gets carried away)

BookFairy Tue 19-Feb-13 21:12:16

Money laundering?

I think the bar situation is a side story to the Initiative/revenge. The bar situation may cause Emily-Amanda to reassess her feelings for Jack/or somehow put Fauxmanda in danger.

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 19-Feb-13 21:22:30

wow what an episode!

so much went on- cant beleive emily told mason everything shock

didnt understand the adien and kara thing - why let her go, will she return?

amandas baby looks very healthy and big for a prem that was in intensive care ........

Lessthanaballpark Tue 19-Feb-13 22:19:02

Sometimes I think I prefer Fauxmanda to RealAmanda. Her and Jack are really sweet together and she's just a juvvy kid trying to find love and a family. Murder aside obviously grin

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 19-Feb-13 22:36:32

it was more self defence smile

diddl Wed 20-Feb-13 07:08:24

Yeah-I´m warming to Fauxmanda now.

Emily´s getting annoying.

I mean what Mason Treadwell did was awful-agreeing to write sympathetically & then not.

But the most damage to DC had already been done by the Initiative/the Graysons.

So I think prison indefinitely for him is way OTT.

MurielTheActor Wed 20-Feb-13 09:48:17

Right up to date but season finale not aired in US till March 10th.
<<really? No sobbing smiley?>>
I know, I know, I should have listened to you lot then I could have watched it every week. But I was greedy.
Still love Nolan grin

BookFairy Wed 20-Feb-13 22:59:04

Nah Mason won't be there indefinitely. I'm sure Emily has other plans for him.

Why do that to yourself Muriel?! I'd forget what had happened if I had to wait that long grin

Megglevache Fri 22-Feb-13 11:26:45

where's the UK airing of revenge up to now?

diddl Fri 22-Feb-13 12:16:26

Think it was Ep7 on Monday.

Where Mason Treadwell "confesses" to the murder of Gordon Murray(?)

Kara leaves & Nolan hands over the proof of David Clarke´s investment in his company.

Megglevache Fri 22-Feb-13 12:18:15

oh yes, have seen up to 10 or 11 I think.

This thread is not accepting new messages.