Revenge - new series - E4 - 7th January

(1000 Posts)
difficultpickle Wed 26-Dec-12 12:03:35

My guilty pleasure but I really enjoyed the first series blush

amazingmumof6 Wed 06-Feb-13 21:45:35

csi tribpot where's the screenshot?

screenshot, screenshot! <she chants>

don't even try to come up with feeble excuses like you are busy with your kids or work or anything "important"

there's nothing else more important that your fabulous detective work - so do your thing, your audience is waiting! grin

please!

BookFairy Wed 06-Feb-13 22:06:25

diddl I'm doubting myself! Why do I remember Ems and Aiden burying WHM if it didn't happen?!

tribpot Wed 06-Feb-13 23:27:42

I have been reading back through synopses to see if I can work out which episode this alleged burial might have taken place in (which is not bad going given WHM hasn't been dead that long). No clue. smile

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 07-Feb-13 07:00:46

I can't see how or when Aiden and Emily could have buried whm as Aiden killed him and then Emily bashes Aiden over the head and he wakes up in a dustbin and escapes being mashed by the lorry

So where is whm. Is he really dead .......

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 07-Feb-13 07:03:20

Plus we have seen Emily's back many times in strapless dresses and no sign of a scar ......

BookFairy Fri 08-Feb-13 09:16:58

Blondes clearly they do not expect Revenge viewers to be so thorough. Clearly it is another random plot twist!

CointreauVersial Fri 08-Feb-13 15:54:54

Ooo Blondes, you're good at this.........grin

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 08-Feb-13 16:48:25

I try my best rofl smile

BookFairy Mon 11-Feb-13 21:14:51

I knew the WHM was dead! Phew. I'm back on track now grin

tribpot Mon 11-Feb-13 21:15:28

There has been no burial .. yet grin

BookFairy Mon 11-Feb-13 21:49:15

Ah yes. No digging.... We'll move on from that and focus on the fact that he is definitely dead!

BookFairy Mon 11-Feb-13 22:00:28

Mason has figured it out shock

How long until he turns up dead? Half an episode?!

tribpot Mon 11-Feb-13 22:01:54

Oh I missed the very end! My internet signal kept carking it. So Emily-Amanda's staging of Conrad-as-murderer was a bit circumstantial, what happened with Mason?

LadyInPink Tue 12-Feb-13 11:55:05

sad as soon as jack proposed to fauxamanda I remembered that the guy in the check shirt drowned in the boat in first episode could potentially be Jack now as the dead man wore a ring (as it def can't be WHM)

Will Mason guess that Emily and Amanda swapped identities? It's so ludicrous that he may not, even if he knows they served time together - doesn't mean anything as they are friends who don't hide knowing each other.

How did Emily portray how WHM died? It showed her putting a spoon in a bowl (poison?) but how do you hide a bullet shot? And if he was shot while sitting in his chair why wasn't he slumped over?

It's getting more ridiculous by the episode but stupidly I'm compelled to watch til the end (like i did with Lost)

LadyInPink Tue 12-Feb-13 11:57:54

tripot - Mason just happened to hear from Victoria that Emily was a Juvi girl and his eyes lit up, later (at the end) you see him with a board of photo's linking the pictues together with string - he links emily and amanda together and it ends with his knowing smile like he's figured it out - Mwaa mwaa.

diddl Germany Tue 12-Feb-13 12:40:53

Hello again!

You´ve all caught me up, so I can join in again!grin

Framing Conrad for murder of WHM-inspired!

Surely that´ll send Kara over the edge!

What will Treadwell´s fate be??!!

tribpot Tue 12-Feb-13 12:42:17

Oh, was that MASON with the red string? I thought that was Emily-Amanda!

LadyInPink Tue 12-Feb-13 13:20:35

Yes, yes it was so you didn't miss anything really except to know it was Mason linking the red wool to the different pic's once they zoomed out.

CointreauVersial Tue 12-Feb-13 16:54:22

What is Kara after? I can't even work out whose side she's on.

BookFairy Tue 12-Feb-13 18:34:26

I think Kara is on her own side...

diddl I agree! It seems like Kara is dangling on the edge of losing it so I doubt it will take much more to tip her over completely!

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 13-Feb-13 16:51:36

Knew whm wasn't buried grin

Handy freezer storage place

I was a bit puzzled over Amanda placing dbnbwhm (dead but not buried white haired man lol) in his trailer???

Surely that's not where he lived with Amanda's mum - so why would his mobile address show there?

Police coroner will suss out that whm was frozen as organs will look funny at autopsy and blood tissue will be weird

Did you see the pic of Amanda's scar on back? Huge scar. Would be major plastic surgery to remove / neaten that

How did Amanda sneak into the graysons bedroom and get cuff link - with no one seeing her??

Nolan is looking so tasty !!!!!

'Blondes drools'

He will def end up with Amanda

amazingmumof6 Fri 15-Feb-13 19:37:19

I knew Jack would propose to Fauxmanda, and I'm not predicting his future will be bright...

diddl - so glad you are back in the present with us! grin

(don't you dare running ahead again.... x )

What I want to know is what's going to happen to the David Clarke's Cheque/Nolcorp Share etc line? Is that still a problem or Aiden (or Nolan?) somehow diverting attention from the subject?

Blonde - agree about the frozen tissue, I thought that too! (did you watch CSI episode about parachuter who died in high altitude, froze, fell out of harness etc?)
But as this is fiction the coroner will agree to whatever cause of death Emily has staged grin

Kara freaks me out, I want her away from that baby! She's crazy nuts.
It might be just that it's the same actress who played the psycho killer in "Single white female" (Jennifer Jason Leigh) and maybe it's just type casting, but 20 years on she still gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Oblomov Fri 15-Feb-13 20:36:00

When Emily said that she was leading Mason into the next thing, she made it seem that he was going to let the fake Amanda - scar thing go, because the thing she was giving him - the graysons, was so huge. But now he's realised emily/ Amanda, he will go fir the graysons, victorias kidnap fake AND amanda/ Emily, surely?

northender Mon 18-Feb-13 22:01:46

Bloody hell. where to start after that episode??!!

This thread is not accepting new messages.