Revenge - new series - E4 - 7th January

(1000 Posts)
difficultpickle Wed 26-Dec-12 12:03:35

My guilty pleasure but I really enjoyed the first series blush

amazingmumof6 Mon 04-Feb-13 20:54:04

5 minutes to go, buckle up people for the next crazy ride! grin

Oblomov Mon 04-Feb-13 21:59:26

Ooooih I do love a bit of mason Treadwell.

Oblomov Mon 04-Feb-13 22:02:02

Why would widen tell Daniel about Clarke . I don't get what he is hoping to achieve. Isn't he supposed to be trying to win Amanda over because he loves her so much?

BookFairy Mon 04-Feb-13 23:04:55

I think Aiden did that to try to derail Grayson Global.... Or did he?

amazingmumof6 Tue 05-Feb-13 00:51:48

"she'll probably try and kill Fauxmanda...or I bet she'll look for but won't find a childhood scar, so she'll figure out it's not real Amanda!!!!"

didn't I call that? though with the wrong person....but still!

DH was massively impressed at that foresight.

<feels smug and does victory dance>

Why is Emily suddenly so nice? and yes Oblomov what is Aiden stirring the s**t for? why cause problems for Ems and Nolan?

Bookfairy - derail how? you mean trick them into thinking they owe Nolcorp but then smash their head in with the reality that NOlan is king of Hamptons?

The two psycho women living together a stone's throw away from baby Carl is sending shivers down my spine!

I wonder if the whole Kara-pricking-herself-with-the-rose-and-washing-off-blood-in-sink scene is a little hint that someone in the future might get a hold of bloody tissue to use in DNA comparison?

my head hurts. I want breakfast on beach.

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 05-Feb-13 12:53:53

Hmmm the plot thickens

Personally if I were jack I would have for a 2nd and 3rd opinion for the supposed dry rot and reliesed that it wouldn't have cost thousands to fix

Who accepts the first quote/opinion?

We are only 5/22 so have another 17 episodes - that's 4mths of revenge and deceit smile

And yes breakie on the beach sounds lovely

'Blondes swoons'

CointreauVersial Tue 05-Feb-13 12:58:54

I can't work our why Aiden appears to be trying to shaft lovely Nolan. And whose side Padma is on.

Amazingmum - I also thought the rose finger-pricking was a bit superfluous to the storyline, so you may be onto something (but what??)

And why did mean burglary guy suddenly come over all nice, so Jack and Declan could get the bar open again? Surely he wants them to go bust?

17 more episodes?? <faints>

tribpot Tue 05-Feb-13 13:07:43

If Emily-Amanda has a distinguishing scar, you would have thought she'd have mentioned it to Amanda-Emily as part of the cover story!

Why is Mason Treadwell the only person not infected with Jack's Disease? Has he been off being vaccinated somewhere?!

It comes across as if Emily and Aiden are out to undermine Nolan - but is it just Aiden acting out of jealousy? Is Takeda using Emily to get to Nolan? WTF is going on?!

Very disappointed my amnesia story has not been used. There's no point putting a character into a coma only to have them wake up half way through the next episode.

CointreauVersial Tue 05-Feb-13 13:20:24

Yes, she was very bright and perky when she woke up, wasn't she? No after-effects, no lengthy rehabilitation......hmm

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 05-Feb-13 14:42:48

and no concussion, broken limbs/ribs etc

whatkungfuthat Tue 05-Feb-13 15:37:06

I'm totally confused. It's taking the Graysons and Cara a while to realise that WHM is dead isn't it? Padma is trouble. Emily burned her back in a foster home so her mother wouldn't know about it.

BookFairy Tue 05-Feb-13 16:11:27

Good point whatkung about the burn happening at a foster home, but how did Mason know about it?!

Aiden keeps telling Emily-Amanda not to forget her mission to destroy those who framed and killed her father. I don't think he would do something that would just harm Nolan. There must somehow be major repercussions for the Graysons... somehow...

I thought the rose pricking was supposed to be quite sinister and unnerve Victoria - blood etc.

Padma - is she possibly just sorting out Nolan's finances without knowing what she has uncovered? Or is she actually connected to the illusive Initiative.

Yes I agree that everyone is taking a suspiciously long time to realise that White Haired Man is dead. They haven't even entertained the idea!

Do you think Fauxmanda might start bonding with Cara? Then Cara might try to steal the baby...

amazingmumof6 Tue 05-Feb-13 17:53:57

tribpot Jack's disease? sorry, what does that mean?

amazingmumof6 Tue 05-Feb-13 18:03:13

Mason wrote a book about David Clarke, so maybe he had access to Amanda's health records as part of the research?

tribpot Tue 05-Feb-13 18:50:03

amazingmum - Jack's Disease is the inability of those who love her to recognise the real Amanda.

Surely in the real world (!) Mason would not have access to a child's medical records for a book, although I'm quite prepared to believe that in Revengeworld he would!

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 05-Feb-13 18:58:21

What did Emily do with whm after Aiden killed him?

Could he be the dead body in boat or could that be the one who wants jacks bar?

Think how first episode in s1 and we all thought Victorias son was dead and turned out he wasn't mid series

So maybe we will find out 12/13 about the sunken boat and who it is

amazingmumof6 Tue 05-Feb-13 20:12:20

blondes I don't think Gordon's body is hidden on the boat coz it would stink by now - remember jack slept there a few nights

plus a pregnant woman's nose beats a bloodhound - she would have detected it from a mile!

tribpot thanks for explanation.

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 05-Feb-13 22:02:03

Good point

So where is whm buried?

BookFairy Tue 05-Feb-13 22:16:59

Didn't Emily-Amanda and Aidan bury him a few episodes back....?

Or did I just make that up?!

diddl Wed 06-Feb-13 07:00:18

I thought that as well, Book-sure I remember Emily dressed in black with a spade...

tribpot Wed 06-Feb-13 09:49:40

I feel a screenshot moment coming on - I don't remember the WHM being buried either smile

diddl Wed 06-Feb-13 13:51:10

OK, other than Emily helping Jack to bury Sammy, does anyone remember any other digging by Emily?

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 06-Feb-13 14:45:57

i thought that was when they buried the dog?

Oblomov Wed 06-Feb-13 18:03:25

Emily and Aiden were arguing over whm. Then she hit Aiden on the head with a bottle and when he woke up, he was in the garbage shredder thing.
I don't remember any reference to Emily disposing of the body. You say she was digging? Her and Aiden were digging? when was this?

BookFairy Wed 06-Feb-13 18:19:06

I thought I remembered Emily and Aidan digging and wrapping WHM in a rug... Gaaaah I don't know anymore! I may resort to consulting Wikipedia!

This thread is not accepting new messages.