So. Padma.

Goody or baddy?

Ashley.

Goody or baddy?

Emily's mum.

Goody or baddy?

Confused, much?confused

BookFairy Mon 28-Jan-13 22:29:52

I'm presuming that Emily-Amanda's mum is a baddie as she tried to drown Emily-Amanda when she was a child. Perhaps she isn't actually Emily-Amanda's biological mum?

I think Padma is a goodie and her relationship with Nolan is to be the happy storyline. Though there's still time for her to be a baddie and try to con him or something!

Ashley. Becoming a goodie? Delusional in her feelings for Daniel?

I still love it grin

MilkshakeMaker Mon 28-Jan-13 22:39:06

Cor that was steamy between Daniel and Ashley!

What was the framed thing padma went all weird over?

I think they all are baddies.

amazingmumof6 Tue 29-Jan-13 00:06:25

KARA is a massive psycho - if there ever was one!!! I mean trying to drown your own kid?! shock WTF!

and she had a taser gun - unexpected!

she'll probably try and kill Fauxmanda...or I bet she'll look for but won't find a childhood scar, so she'll figure out it's not real Amanda!!!!

milkshake she picked up something saying David Clarke. I'll check it tomorrow....

blondie - you can relax, Jack's probably not getting married now so it's not his dead arm....[relief]

now I think it will be the John Hannah look-alike baddie - he'll take the boat as payment or something like th

amazingmumof6 Tue 29-Jan-13 00:10:35

ohh and did anyone else pick up on the " my husband" line?

so Kara (real Amanda's mum) and Gordon (white haired man) did get married - but I wonder if he killed David Clarke and then got together with Kara or they somehow met first and then Kara got Gordon to kill David as a - wait for it! - revenge for being put in a loony house.

amazingmumof6 Tue 29-Jan-13 00:17:38

oh my goodness I just realized the dead person could be real Amanda's mum!

she's married, so wedding ring explained, clothes - can be hers as she's on the run, won't be glam, hand - can be, I don't think she has long, manicured nails....

diddl Tue 29-Jan-13 06:46:01

How about David Clarke turns out to be the baddie in all of thisgrin

Who are this bloody "Initiative"??

The guy Declan stole from-is it him who´s dead?
(not looked for wedding ring on him)

It´s a male hand/arm in the boat, isn´t it?

amazingmumof6 Tue 29-Jan-13 08:58:24

the boy and the dodgy bloke could be father and son, or similar, coz the whole burglary thing is a set up to get the bar (inc fake inspector)

I think the boy pinched Declan's ID and left it there to be found - so the dodgy bloke could prove D was there.

I'll look for wedding ring on him and will check the frame that Padma picked up in the storage room - or maybe we can ask CSI tribpot to do some more freeze shots? wink

the arm could be really anyone's, it is more likely a bloke
- the divers are "looking for survivors", but they wouldn't do that if the boat had sunk days or weeks prior to Labour day, therefore the body/arm wouldn't have been in the water for long enough for it to swell up and look like a bigger size than what it is, which would indicate a woman)

is that logical?

amazingmumof6 Tue 29-Jan-13 09:01:10

and I just love how quickly Aiden's neck and hands healed up from the taser marks and glass cuts!grin

northender Tue 29-Jan-13 09:05:51

The thing that Padma found looked to me like an invoice with David Clarkes name on and a red stamp "paid" on it. Not sure that that helps and why would it be framed?

diddl Tue 29-Jan-13 09:16:33

I think that Padma is a baddie.

Anyone for Emily & Aiden rather than Emily & Jack?

Or even ab Ems/Nolan combo?

amazingmumof6 Tue 29-Jan-13 12:52:30

ok I checked. it's 2 bits of paper, the top one has a Grayson Global logo and David Clarke's signature with "To the future"

the bottom one is the check of $50 thou that David gave to Nolan to start up his business Nolancorp (dated 4/17/1993)
massive red stamp on it "PAID"

HUH?

how would that check end up at his Dad's? it should be in the bank if cashed in, shouldn't it?

or did Nolan's dad actually somehow pay that money back - so it was really him who helped Nolan with his business?

or is it a pay off for something else?

maybe David Clarke really was a terrorist and Nolan is the head of the"Initiative"?

WTF is going on?

(my head hurts. and tonight Dallas is back on with another dose of twists and deceit..)

diddl Tue 29-Jan-13 13:24:26

Am I one Ep ahead as I think I know why the cheque is important.

CointreauVersial Tue 29-Jan-13 13:34:13

Noooo diddl, shhhh....don't tell us!

<la la la, fingers in ears>

amazingmumof6 Tue 29-Jan-13 14:41:35

how do you know that? are you from the future? what channel are you watching? Are you Emily????

don't say please!

diddl Tue 29-Jan-13 14:48:30

I only said "think"!

Won´t say, don´t worry.

Have been watching online & think I have watched more eps than I meant to!

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 29-Jan-13 16:36:00

think diddl you think you have seen further then us

we have just seen the one where amanda fell off graysons balcony and her baby son was born

<squint eyes and glares> you have seen MORE then us?? grin

such an exciting episode

so kara is a bad mummy and tried to kill her her daughter

padma, prob a goodie but may be a baddie

aiden - bloody wrists also dissapeered and ouch at tazar - told you they married (white haired man and mum)

maybe nolans dad kept the cheq as proud of him ........

MilkshakeMaker Tue 29-Jan-13 17:37:29

How did David Clark have that much money to give to Nolan anyway hmm?

I wish it were 2 a week, by the time next week comes I'll have forgotten all my suspicions and start from scratch again...

diddl Tue 29-Jan-13 17:41:51

I've watched 5.

diddl Wed 30-Jan-13 07:38:16

Make that 6blush

amazingmumof6 Wed 30-Jan-13 07:41:08

diddl you are a naughty girl! consider yourself told off.....grin

whatkungfuthat Wed 30-Jan-13 08:00:42

diddl if one wanted to watch such a thing where could it be found? I'm only asking for a friend, just hypothetically <whistles>

diddl Wed 30-Jan-13 08:04:37

Hypothetically speaking, there is a site called Movie2k.

amazingmumof6 Wed 30-Jan-13 08:05:30

whatkungfuthat - don't you dare going there!!!!

diddl please don't say, if you do I'll be tempted to watch it too....I don't what to ruin Monday nights!!!

please!!!

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 30-Jan-13 08:08:17

diddl behave

Girls DON'T look on that site

Blondes forbids you !!!

This thread is not accepting new messages.