Revenge - new series - E4 - 7th January

(1000 Posts)
difficultpickle Wed 26-Dec-12 12:03:35

My guilty pleasure but I really enjoyed the first series blush

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 26-Dec-12 16:01:18

whoop whoop - cant wait smile

im sure she isnt dead - prob didnt get on the plane that blew up

Birdinho Wed 26-Dec-12 16:22:54

Oh thank god, other Revenge fans! Last year's total guilty pleasure, but NOT ONE OTHER PERSON I KNOW watches it. The fools grin

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 26-Dec-12 16:35:05

there are lots of us on mn who watch it - were all on a thread last time smile

Birdinho Wed 26-Dec-12 16:48:02

Ah good. Am quite new so will keep an eye out next time.

vjg13 Wed 26-Dec-12 19:43:15

I'm sadly very excited about this too!

difficultpickle Wed 26-Dec-12 20:40:15

It is not something I would talk about in RL, unlike Homeland that I'm happy to discuss in public! She isn't listed as being in the first episode so I wonder if she will be back.

victoriaplum01 Wed 26-Dec-12 23:56:25

Also a fan! Thanks for the tip-off - I've not seen any trailers. Such a frustrating end to the last series, just as things were looking up for 'Amanda.'

AmIthatTinselly Thu 27-Dec-12 02:16:15

Can't wait for the next series. Looks like AwfulAshley has got it together with wetDannyBoy, if the trailers are anything to go by.

Am looking forward to seeing more of the lovely Nolan

ilovemybum Fri 28-Dec-12 13:54:20

I've been naughty and have been watching season 2 online! The episodes have stopped until January now so might just wait and catch up with everyone smile

Tis very good wink

LightHousekeeping Fri 28-Dec-12 19:07:29

Me too!

tribpot Fri 28-Dec-12 19:11:21

Bonzer - can't wait. I don't know anyone in real life who watches Revenge so the MN thread was a real joy for me.

Marking place for fellow addict......wink

How can they string things out this series??!

tribpot Tue 01-Jan-13 23:30:26

I've been trying not to read the Count of Montecristo since someone pointed out on our previous thread that's where the story is taken from. However, I'm assuming we are now veering out of the original into the acid trip that can surely be the only way of keeping this ludicrous plot going for another 20-odd episodes smile

What I like about it is it doesn't give a toss about being bonkers. It hasn't quite reached the heights of a Mexican telenovela where everyone turns out to be everyone else's illegitimate half-brother, father and cousin rolled into one (and ghosts) but it's barking mad.

Another fan here I can't wait!!

Mayron Wed 02-Jan-13 23:41:14

yay!! that's made my night!! loved last series. my guilty pleasure too. roll on Monday......

Oblomov Thu 03-Jan-13 10:22:09

Was on old thread. can't wait for new series.

DevlinMaccabee Thu 03-Jan-13 23:08:46

Another Revenge fan here!

Thank you Bisjo, I would have missed it if you hadn't have posted this thread! Can't wait!

Oh yes we watch this! We often tape it and watch it later, I've never joined in on a thread on it

Oh yay yay! My sky+ planner was looking sadly empty with the end of Greys Anatomy and Gossip Girl!

northender Fri 04-Jan-13 16:44:33

I watched the first series but kept forgetting about it so missed whole episodes/parts of episodes. Can anyone attempt a brief summary of the plot or link to a summary? Will try to be more committed this time as I did enjoy what I saw grin

Northender if you've missed any bits, E4 are putting on a show beforehand at 8pm with a recap of the whole of series 1. I would probably omit something vital to the plot so best not ask me!

northender Fri 04-Jan-13 17:11:37

Ideal! Thanks LittleAB

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 04-Jan-13 17:12:33

i have the recap already in my planner smile

northender, how can you forget shock put on planner and series link it

This thread is not accepting new messages.