fill me in enders please

(6 Posts)
Jingleallthejay Tue 11-Dec-12 20:26:24

Ok i have missed a few weeks cos i was bored the Kat thing really wound me up, anyway whats going on with Lauren and Joey why is Tanya being a bit funny with <shudder> Derek and why the hell are they still going on about Kats lover

Pocketsocks Tue 11-Dec-12 20:40:45

Lauren and Joey were seeing each other till they decided to run away together and Lauren crashed the car, Joey decided to pretend he was driving to the police as Lauren had been drinking and Derek backed up the story, already knowing they were dating. He then blackmailed Joey into splitting up with Lauren, as Joey refused the other option of playing happy families with Derek. The threat was that Derek would tell the police Lauren had been driving if Joey didn't do one or the other. Lauren is now heartbroken. Tanya also knows Lauren and Joey were dating as Lauren told her about it and that she was the one driving and Derek is blackmailing Tanya, by saying he will either go to the police about the driving, or tell Max about Lauren dating Joey.

Kat's lover STILL has not been revealed, it's part of the Christmas reveals I think.

SinisterBuggyMonth Tue 11-Dec-12 20:45:32

I think its building up to someone pretty much anyone killing Derek

Jingleallthejay Tue 11-Dec-12 20:47:37

Oh thank you Will it be a whodunnit when Derek is Killed my money is on tanya she did try and bury Max alive once grin

Tw1nkle Tue 11-Dec-12 20:56:45

It's a crazy irratating story line!
All of the story lines!

Jingleallthejay Tue 11-Dec-12 20:58:27

I know it daft but i read Shurl was coming back so started watching again I love shurl she is like a vulture waiting to scoop

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now