Made In Chelsea - the second thread, yah?

(787 Posts)
HazeltheMcWitch Sat 08-Dec-12 10:32:46

Oops, I filled up the old thread. Here is a new, shiny one.

I can't wait for an Ollie storyline! I heart Ollie.

corlan Wed 15-May-13 14:55:56

I think I'm going to stop watching the actual program and just read the reviews in the Sabotage Times from now on!

amazingmumof6 Wed 15-May-13 19:44:06

sabotage times - genius! thanks for that, my face hurts from laughing so much! grin

Still18atheart Wed 15-May-13 23:15:39

I would love Hugo to come back even just to put Spenny in his place. He's the only person who has ever been on the show who properly knows how to deal with him.

Even for Chelsea standards Paris is a bit of an extravagant first date

lookoveryourshouldernow Thu 16-May-13 00:22:18

..all the "gals" in there seem to spend the whole time flicking their hair backwards and forwards over their shoulders - beginning to think that this is more like an elongated ad for hair shampoo.... they all seem to "wear their hair" just over one shoulder ... annoys the hell out of me ....

amazingmumof6 Thu 16-May-13 00:23:44

still18 except it wasn't a date, it was "just lunch"! grin

spare me

AppleYumYum Sun 19-May-13 13:57:27

I am loving these reviews each week that someone up thread linked to:

That's hilarious Apple!

AppleYumYum Sun 19-May-13 19:24:10

The Spencer elephant had me in stitches!

SgtTJCalhoun Sun 19-May-13 20:51:18

I think we can all understand why Caggie wouldn't give Spenny the time of day now can't we?

Looking forward to tonight, I wonder if TT has been on the drugs sauce again.

I definitely need a Francis to the rescue fix so am hopeful for later.

Also praying Lucy doesn't let me down this week, her "pretty good at French" comment was excellent and I want more of Binky wearing things which are not off the shoulder, she did scrub up so well.

The episodes seem to alternate in their levels of drama, last week was once again rather meh, I'll be tuning in tonight with DS1, DS2, DS3 and DH for the first time in ages so I want full on shouting at the TV material.

Bessie123 Mon 20-May-13 22:21:41

Jamie's hair looks so stupid

Bessie123 Mon 20-May-13 23:00:32

Good, tt is leaving. I really, really can't stand her.

Dozer Mon 20-May-13 23:06:17

yy, caggie is vindicated.

grin binky's mum's q whether spencer has hidden assets!

They all go on about being reaaally happy all the time, with dead faces.

Bessie123 Mon 20-May-13 23:48:21

You're right; tt spends most of the time talking about how happy she is in 'thus relationshup', first when she was with Spencer and now with nostrils.

That barn dance looked highly tedious

lookoveryourshouldernow Tue 21-May-13 00:06:20

...why on earth would you want to drink what looked like urine from jam jars at a Barn Dance - is this a new health kick ???

TT is just too much, could she overcompensate any more?! The weird smiles, the tossing of the hair, the very overt laughing which she never previously did, its all so false. And my god how she keeps mentioning what has Lucy got that she hasn't, so bloody uncomfortable it's like she's 14 and hasn't realised that different people want different things, one mans trash is another mans treasure and all that malarkey has totally bypassed her. Me thinks she has had a too spoilt life.

Definitely loving Lucy in this now, it might be driven by her own insecurities and damage but she's keeping herself safe from Spencer which is only a good thing.

My DS always says Spencer must have a massive knob, I wonder if that's what it is that makes him so cocky (sorry couldn't resist).

SgtTJCalhoun Tue 21-May-13 11:30:41

I read in Heat this morning that Spenny and Andy actually got into a dust up during the confrontation that was shown last week but the producers didn't want to show violence on TV. Unfortunately Spencer came out on top. No wonder he was being all magnanimous last night.

Love Stevie. He's really growing on me. He Tells It Like It Is!

Good for Lucy, she needs to walk away completely though and stop these push me pull me games with Spencer The Gorilla.

I think Proudlock dumped Phoebe because she went out with Jamie "as friends" then played the old "I don't want a relationship card". Wasn't his mum irritating?

I think Ollie is Asexual. What a waste of a beautiful man.

More Oscar and Mark Francis please.

I actually think TT and Andy are for real. I don't think her getting upset round Spencer means anything. It's his treatment of her she cries about not him.

Dozer Tue 21-May-13 12:29:19

I still feel sorry for louise, not yet escaped from the toxic spencer.

MarshaBrady Tue 21-May-13 12:51:35

TT can't help crying because Spencer is a controlling thug, she can't help it now. What a shame he beat Andy in a fight, am not surprised.

Love Lucy for being so clear and direct about what she wants. Thank god.

Poor Ashley. I don't blame her, Cheska was a big snooty in their street scene.

Felt sorry for Proudlock.

Find both mums a bit cringeworthy.

MarshaBrady Tue 21-May-13 12:54:16

Bit snooty.

vjg13 Tue 21-May-13 13:01:01

I love Binky's Mum! Think Stevie maybe the new Francis.

amazingmumof6 Tue 21-May-13 13:36:23

J for genius

well done Biscuits, you really are a clever cookie!grin

amazingmumof6 Tue 21-May-13 16:23:22

anyone thinks that the sad should be altered to [louise]?

jalopy Tue 21-May-13 18:15:35

Phoebe looked stunned when Proudlock dropped her like a stone. It was a pleasure to watch.

So bored with Ollie and his sexual preference dilemma.

I thought Nostrils looked a bit spooked when Louise lunged for a kiss in the cafe. She's really quite odd.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now