Made In Chelsea - the second thread, yah?

(787 Posts)
HazeltheMcWitch Sat 08-Dec-12 10:32:46

Oops, I filled up the old thread. Here is a new, shiny one.

DukeSilver Thu 02-May-13 15:58:40

I think Cheska and Ollie are around 26/27. I seem to remember that Cheska is my age (26) and Ollie is definitely a bit older than the rest of them.

I'm not a fan of the new girls. They seem to be entirely void of any personality. Ashley is also a bit off, I think the lovely Francis had a very lucky escape from that one.

AubreyMegan Sat 04-May-13 11:52:24

it is just me that feels really sorry for cheska

Yes, haha.

Cheska is awful. She gets herself way too involved in other peoples relationships.

Hugo and Millie. Richard and Kimberly and now Ashley and Ollie.

Binky is probably the nicest character on there, and even she doesn't speak to Cheska anymore.

Arcadia Sat 04-May-13 12:09:40

youtu.be/2mEJZc_e7rQ
This is brilliant! There was a second part to it too but can't find at the moment.

Arcadia Sat 04-May-13 12:11:20

It was on Watson & Oliver a sketch show on BBC ( can't remember which channel or day sorry!)

AubreyMegan Sat 04-May-13 15:05:46

Anyone who loves MIC should read this blog, it's the most funniest thing I've read and sums up each episode perfectly.

(And no it's not mine, or my friends or my mums blog grin)

http://chbadtv.blogspot.co.uk/2013_04_01_archive.html?m=0

AubreyMegan Sat 04-May-13 15:05:53
qazxc Sat 04-May-13 16:04:10

hahahaha. trying to stiffle the giggles at work reading this blog.

oharna Sat 04-May-13 17:28:05

That blog is hilarious.

I also don't feel sorry for Cheska.

I watched an old episode earlier where she said "we're all single now, well kind of single ..."

When asked what she meant she explained that "We haven't been on a date but I've text him and said it was nice to meet him and we should meet up - and I'm waiting for his reply"

"how long ago did you send the text?" ... "a couple of days ago" confused

You met a guy, text him and he never replied but you're thinking of yourself as only kind of single. Bunny boiler alert.

Still18atheart Sat 04-May-13 17:50:56

HAHAHA

That blog is the funniest thing ever. grin

Dozer Mon 06-May-13 21:52:06

Great blog, thanks for the link aubrey!

Especially liked the statement that spencer is like gaston from beauty and the beast, it's true!

I can't bear to watch him and louise anymore, but enjoyed the blog!

Bessie123 Mon 06-May-13 22:14:05

Oh dear. Lucy obviously hasn't realised yet that her biggest problem is that she doesn't know what she's doing.

I'm getting slightly bored of this series, didn't there used to be more storylines to mic?

Bessie123 Mon 06-May-13 22:19:54

Thank god for mark Francis and Victoria

Nothing more depressing than no flowers at a dinner party. Forget famine, terminal illness etc. it's flowers. Definitely.

Still18atheart Mon 06-May-13 23:12:33

To Oscar: Friendship rule #1 Don't have a chat about sex to your best mate then repeat the whole convo to said best mates gf. it's just not on poor old Ollie, is having a bad enough time at the moment already, figuring out his feelings. he doesn't need yoy sticking your oar in.

I think Spenny and Watson will be a great couple. And I quite like phoebe and Pirate Little Teeth together too. Nostrils and TT for that matter too

Yeah I think the clone should walk away from Nostrils, it's not going to work out <Looks at crystal ball>

Whats happening between Biscuits and Tara?

Bessie123 Mon 06-May-13 23:25:26

Urgh, I can't bear tiny tears, the passive aggressive little doormat. She is blaming Lucy for Spencer asking her out and using nostrils to boost her self esteem and try to make spencer jealous. ridiculous. And her teeth have really been annoying me recently, for some reason.

I find it terrifying that LiverLips is a make up artistshock

Still18atheart Tue 07-May-13 19:57:16

Where was Milly last night? She's the resident MIC make up artist??

Machli Tue 07-May-13 20:07:53

Why don't we ever see inside their homes anymore?

That restaurant Lucy and Nostrils were in is the one that "Rux" from BB works at.

I actually think Spenny and Watson are perfect for each other.

Tiny Tears get a freaking grip! Pronto.

Andy completely dropped the poor birthday girl on her arse last night didn't he. Good. Anyone who describes herself the way she did when talking about her school days deserves it. But where was her self respect ffs? Going and plonking herself down at the table shock?

Phoebe and Proudlock? Hmmm I'm feeling it actually.

WTAF was that black leather jackety garment Spenny was wearing shock? Totally unacceptable.

Poor old Josh. Looks like everyone is shafting him, though "Mate I don't rate Phobe "The Joker" that much but you're punching above your weight big time there".

<<Snigger>> Ollie and his terrified whisper of "but I don't want to" when forced by Oscar to reveal that he can't get it up for Ash. Loved Oscars smirky smirk though grin.

Where's Stevie? I love him since he fronted up to The Dark Lord about besmirching TT's bed.

Can't WAIT for next week smile.

KenDoddsDadsDog Wed 08-May-13 20:56:39

Lucy is fucking barking

SilverSky Wed 08-May-13 23:18:08

I too am a bit bored tbh.

Bessie123 Thu 09-May-13 10:11:16

Yeah, they need to step it up a bit

DublinMammy Thu 09-May-13 17:27:09

We need more parties, new non-boring characters, perhaps the return of Claggy Caggie and Hugo and some more fun.....

SilverSky Thu 09-May-13 19:44:07

It's virtually all about bloody DelBoy Matthews and that bunny boiler Watson. I need more. grin

SilverSky Thu 09-May-13 19:44:26

More than them. Not more of them.

Still18atheart Thu 09-May-13 23:38:54

I agree bring Hugo and Caggie back. It's just getting a little dull. Like the lavish parties weren't too bad at the beginning but now even the audience are bored of the same old parties

DublinMammy Fri 10-May-13 12:45:11

They all need to start sleeping around more then fighting with each other about it. Any suggestions? I think Pruders should shag Tara and see what Biscuits does...... Also I reckon creepy Oscar should make a move on Ashley.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now