Made In Chelsea - the second thread, yah?

(787 Posts)
HazeltheMcWitch Sat 08-Dec-12 10:32:46

Oops, I filled up the old thread. Here is a new, shiny one.

MurielTheActor Tue 23-Apr-13 09:56:26

So H O R R I F I E D by Spenny I made DD rewind so I could watch THAT scene again and again...
I am in shock especially when DD told me her male friends think Spenny is a legend hmm (She's 21 btw)
I mustn't take this toooo seriously but I do hope it is showing our girls what a fuckwit looks like and behaves like so that they know to avoid them.

DublinMammy Tue 23-Apr-13 09:59:01

Tragically I have been giving it some thought and based on Spenny's comments on Jonathan Ross last week (and the fact that some of the scenes are "scripted for our entertainment"), he has clearly decided to try to disguise his utter cuntishness and nastiness as a character he is playing for the purposes of the show. He is obviously playing up the whole David Brent similarity (like they have turned Nostrils', er, nostrils, into a running joke rather than a yukky set of things on his face). Perhaps he thinks it is some massively funny MIC in-joke and once the series ends he will go back to being the sweet, loveable Spenny that we all fell for in the first series and he will have his pick of the girls once more..... Except we won't because he has always been vile, even when it first started. Perhaps the Bois think it's funny. Bet you the girls don't. Come on Francis, call him on more of his shit. Perhaps challenge him to a fencing contest? Puncture him.....

Spenny, you have showed yourself to be a bad friend, a crap boyfriend and an even worse actor. Even David Brent does a better Spenny impersonation. Ugh.

On a different note, I wonder how happy Tara's parents are about their schoolgirl daughter going out with Jamie give me a scissors so I can sort his stupid hair out?

DublinMammy Tue 23-Apr-13 10:35:45

By the way, does anyone else think Lucy is the girl Spenny shagged in Weez's bed? I know the Daily Fail isn't the best source to base an opinion on, but look at her hiding her face in her hands while Weez confronts Spenny about it?

Fat Boi Skewered

Still18atheart Tue 23-Apr-13 11:44:27

Yes i know he's a twat and what I'm what I'm about to be say will probably get me flamed. I also don't condone any of Spenny's behaviour but...

Is it me or did the preview for last nights show not portray the true picture of what was said between Weez and Spenny at the river??I'm getting sick of how she's always portrayed as the innocent one, but in that scene she wasn't exactly the golden girl.

Still18atheart Tue 23-Apr-13 11:45:40

Dublin Mummy - My money for the girl who slept in Weez's bed is either Cheska, or one of the new girls.

Machli Tue 23-Apr-13 13:43:41

TT is studying Geography, which kind of explains all the time she has on her hands to chase Spencer around.

DublinMammy Tue 23-Apr-13 18:34:09

Still18 it could be the girl with the ghastly liverish lipstick? Could we christen her Liver Lips?

KenDoddsDadsDog Tue 23-Apr-13 20:09:34

The scene in the shop with Mark Francis has me shrieking. Show show show , after pardy , show. Please do a Mark Francis spin off !

I love the term liver lips grin

KenDoddsDadsDog Tue 23-Apr-13 20:53:23

Liver lips has met everyone "at a party"

cardibach Tue 23-Apr-13 22:04:32

Still18 what do you think Louise did wrong in that conversation? I was relieved she finally stood up to the twat - what didn't you like/

Orenishii Wed 24-Apr-13 11:59:04

The irony of stupid spenny and weez's relationship is that spenny fought long and hard to get her from biscuits. Does biscuits not even remember that or do you think he actually thinks his friend is a dick? A few times this episode he was looking at spenny like he might thinking "you're a massive twat."

DublinMammy Wed 24-Apr-13 16:10:31

Very true Orenishii AND he acted like a silverback when Nostrils tried to chat her up.... Such a twattish dog-in-the-manger.

SofaCanary Wed 24-Apr-13 18:46:15

I quite fancy changing my name to LiverLips, what do you reckon? grin

slalomsuki Wed 24-Apr-13 18:57:05

When is it repeated apart from Saturday and Sunday afternoons?

HazeltheMcWitch Wed 24-Apr-13 19:28:35

tonight, E4, 11.05

SilverSky Wed 24-Apr-13 20:42:12

Even if people believe its scripted the fact is people will remember the drama and the fact that Spencer was a vile, spiteful, shallow, chauvinistic, player wannabe arse wipe and if he can treat one girl like it, he can treat another like it. <gavel>

Bessie123 Wed 24-Apr-13 20:43:35

Well my a friend's trashy magazine said he has already found a new girlfriend

Did anyone see them on this morning

YokoUhOh Wed 24-Apr-13 21:06:55

Is Spencer dressing like a leather-clad Robinson Crusoe on purpose? The posh girls should be legging it in the opposite direction. Glad you guys also noticed the Brent similarity. Bwoi.

FairyTrain Wed 24-Apr-13 21:40:14

sabbotage times last week and freshly written this week BE WARNED, ITS SOO FUNNY IT HURTS!!

DublinMammy Thu 25-Apr-13 18:20:46

Thank you Fairy, am snorting like a warthog on the bus.... Sofa, you should definitely change your name to LiverLips....

qazxc Fri 26-Apr-13 10:36:24

Spencer "do you really believe in your heart i'd do that!". Errr yes spenny, you have the exact same look on your face as last time and it's not like you particularly cared about her heart when you were together.
Ollie, "alphabetising" snooping is the first sign of bunny boiler tendencies.

qazxc Fri 26-Apr-13 11:11:13

Lucy did have a point that if biscuits has been with tara for 6 months that he was with her when he was after binky. Does Tara not watch the show? How old is Jamie, is he not a too old for her?
They are now calling andy nostrils and Louise weez. is it just me or do we think that they are spying on us?

Still18atheart Fri 26-Apr-13 12:31:40

Reckon Jamie is between 23 and 25

You don't know the circumstances of how they got together, perhaps the way he treated Binky was him humming and harring, perhaps Tara was playing v. hard to get or playing v. hot and cold. Perhaps they've been friends for years and then unexpectedly one night ...

who came up with the term biscuits first?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now