Made In Chelsea - the second thread, yah?

(787 Posts)
HazeltheMcWitch Sat 08-Dec-12 10:32:46

Oops, I filled up the old thread. Here is a new, shiny one.

FairyTrain Wed 17-Apr-13 11:32:18

grin at pirate tiny teef, took me a minute to work out who you were on about..
love this thread more than MIC

SilverSky Wed 17-Apr-13 14:31:02

I don't find any of them attractive which is frankly disappointing.

Still18atheart Wed 17-Apr-13 18:24:19

Who's pirate tiny teeth??

Bessie123 Wed 17-Apr-13 18:41:39

Proudlock

Still18atheart Wed 17-Apr-13 18:51:42

Thanks <off to google proudlock's teeth as I've never noticed that they were small before>

I don't think proudlock is attractive at all. The reason I'm personally 'against him' is because I think he's a pretentious twat. His t-shirts and designs are mediocre at best. Also if I was somewhere and heard all this "yeah boy" crap they do on seeing each other i would be thinking what a bunch of knobbers.

The other series when DH was watching with me, he nearly fell off his chair laughing at biscuits and proudlock using "yardie" phrases which generally come from patois. My DH is jamaican and patois phrases do get a lot of usage by the teens where we live but to hear those two posh boys carrying on was just so cringeworthy.

If I had to pick one of them it would probably be Francis, solely for personality or Mark Francis because whilst I can't imagine him exactly laying the pipe, you'd have a fabulous time.

Can we also please mention Spencer 'look' the other day. When he confronted Rosie and Millie. The flat cap and cardigan. He looked like a trussed up teddy bear.

Annnnnnd whats with that awful sheepskin coat he's been wearing, he really looks like Del Boy in it, its very Dagenham Market style.

Bessie123 Wed 17-Apr-13 18:59:47

grin @ trussed up teddy bear

Still18atheart Wed 17-Apr-13 19:17:26

They're all pretentious twats in some shape or form.

With spencers sartorial choices he looks like my dgrandpa but 75 years too young

NewStartInSpring Wed 17-Apr-13 20:22:52

How can anyone hate Proudlock? He is the most unpretentious one out of all of them.

He didn't steal Sophia from Francis either. They were both single people and were attracted to each other. When she told him she liked Francis more he graciously stepped out of the way.

Still18atheart Wed 17-Apr-13 20:51:28

Tbh i think Prodders is one of the more grounded ones of the group

Ujjayi Wed 17-Apr-13 21:02:03

I don't mind Proudlock from a personality POV and agree he is certainly the least drama-driven of the group. However, I do wish he would stop wearing/"designing" those bloody slack-necked t-shirts. They make him look even more scrawny than he already is!

Spenny's nasty jumper probably cost a small fortune but looks like a particularly nasty "100% acrylic from Burtons c1987" number.

Francis would be the only one I would be remotely attracted to. And agree with Tig about Mark Francis: an absolute champs-fuelled bitch fest whilst sunning ourselves in Capri/St Tropez. Love him!

SilverSky Wed 17-Apr-13 21:10:30

But MF's teef look like they could be dangerous!

Pirate TinyTeef's earrings are not cool. Neither is the "yo boi" chatter. It's so cringey. Even when they refer to each other as mate I shudder.

Whoever is styling Spenny "anyone need a motor?" Matthews needs electrocuting sacking.

I can't find Mondays's ep on 4OD so I've not seen it yet.

sammisatt Wed 17-Apr-13 21:19:10

Doesn't Cheska look like Noel Fielding or am I a bit late to the pardee with that one?

Silver it is on 4od, that's where I watched it.

I pretty much agree with everything Ujjayi said.

I just think Proudlock's fashion fantasies are ridiculous. The industry is full of wannabes like him. He's a nice enough person but every time I see him at the 'studio' or that bloody earring I squirm.

sammisatt Wed 17-Apr-13 21:19:56

And where oh where does Milz hide professor Green?

Bessie123 Wed 17-Apr-13 22:23:46

silversky your post made me grin

clothfairy Wed 17-Apr-13 22:57:01

Totally agree Spencer looks like Henry VIII and Del Boy.

He really reminds me of David Brent too.

fromparistoberlin Thu 18-Apr-13 07:45:03

YYY David Brent!!!!

name me one person that would buy a proudlock t shirt

v amused by their Hoxton style friend, a but like that common one from last series. he did not last either

sammisatt Thu 18-Apr-13 20:12:26

Ha ha! I remember the 'commoner' geezer friend! His accent was very dodgy and not very consistent in its geezerness.

Still18atheart Thu 18-Apr-13 22:20:48

There was a commoner on MIC what has the world come to???????

Hassled Thu 18-Apr-13 22:25:06

MIC is like The Archers to me - I watch/listen often enough that you'd think if I had a brain cell I could follow it, but all the blonde girls have merged into Blonde Girl (except Milly) and all the brunettes have become Brunette Girl (except Lucy, who I also quite liked last night).

Jamie is a complete and utter twat. If I met him on the street I think I'd have to punch him, which is why I must never go to Chelsea. At least Spencer's upfront with his twattery.

Still18atheart Thu 18-Apr-13 22:38:57

I agree Hassled. I listen to the Archers every so often so i know who all the established characters are but some of them just merge into one

fromparistoberlin Fri 19-Apr-13 08:41:12

I love how everyone likes Lucy now!!!!! she is my fave as she is a bit of a rebel against the naice girls

her best monent was firing nostrils, then firing biscuits, then fucking up spencer and louises dinner!!!!

fromparistoberlin Fri 19-Apr-13 08:42:32

also did anyone notice how pruodlock apologised for firing Hoxton boy, then told him his ex GF was fucking someone else. the male version of the jellfish sting (remeber bridget jones).

I am not a proudlock fan

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now